Go on Sup Forums

>go on Sup Forums
>everybody is badmouthing Britain again
It hurts, you know...

stop being such cunts and maybe we'll stop

I love bri'ain
No kidding I actually do

Oh yeah because you're the only country that gets bullied you autistic faggot.

Henlo bong
Hello you stinky bong
Go eat fish and chips stupid

No wonder we lost the empire with this type of gayness rife in the country

You spawned both leafs and antipodes. Apologize now!

Brits do the most bullying on this board. You deserve everything you get.

Stop bullying us first :(

Faggot. Take it like a man and stop whining.

>sissy brit bois

they're just jealous

What exactly is there to be jealous about?

>Bad food
>Bad economy
>Bad weather

Nah

Name 1 (one) thing I would want from the UK of the current year.

FREEDOM

pride

nationalism

jolly jolly tea jolly tea ol chap

Brown people

A disgusting English country based on marketing, service and made up ideologies.
Everyone is a fucking lazy drama queen.
I hate to have to be in your country, it's the most wealthy criminal country after America and it is still worse because there is less variety, the only pathetic thing you can get from an English speaking country.
Some good foreigners are here because they can speak English and personal reasons, that's it, the other foreigners that want to be here aren't good.

continue

Jealous of what? Of your tea? your tea is fucking shitty as well. I know Sri Lankan tea, yours is fucking trash, even when you go to specialized stores the leaves aren't properly selected, you are simple trash.

I am an Italian from a sea city, your fish and chips is shitty even when it is bought in expensive restaurants, I talked with Italians working in expensive restaurants and they all bullshit you, the best food you can get is a "Milan" based point of view.

You don't really get variety for yourself, everything there is from a marketing point of view, who opens restaurants there is not a skilled Italian cook, is just a rich kid from a big city.
You all live in fucking bubbles, I despise how ignorant you are all and how you think you are doing good.

I am glad everyone is fucking depressed in this country.

Yeah sure, but I think you underestimate the word freedom. In my eyes, freedom means no control, anarchism and the free choice of doing whatever the fuck you want but also taking the consequences.
I would want it, but I don´t think you have it

I already have that. I´m proud of my country for standing up everytime it got beaten up. A strong nation.
I´m a proud german and nothing can change that.

Nationalism is for mindless people who don´t have enough in their life, so they fill it with an ideology that is so retarded that it hurts. Loving your country is one thing but identifying with your country is for betas who don´t have a real identity.
""""""funny""""""

continue

I don't give a single fuck now about even speaking proper English, I just always talk trash in English. I never hated anything in my life.
I don't even work or have to work here, I have money, I just have to be here because my girl wants to study here. I don't have personal grudge about anything, it's just a shitty place with annoying people, I don't even try to get along with them I don't care to make friends with them, it's like listening to Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi over and over, like everyone is fucking spitting the same song, you don't even hate stakers or teen but it makes no fucking sense and then they say, hey it's good that we are:" Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi " and they feel proud of being that shitty song.

Freedom? You are fucking comparing yourself to starving countries right?
You are so free that your country's election is based on people's stupidity and how easily they are influenced by media.
You have no freedom, you are doomed to live in a country where most people need to have " a moment with my friend" or "a Italian feel", marketing trash, Lloyds bank is a pharmacy a bank and an insurance company, it shouldn't even have to be legal

>"I just have to be here because my girl wants to study here."
>He has to be in another country because his girlfriend says so

State of you.

Ignorance is your pride.
When people need pride they have no pride.
You all are fucking disgusting deal with it.

i think americans should have dropped their bombs on athoner island

Nationalism? what keeps you together is a work of economy and science, it's not all the made up ideologies.
Even when a person tries to be nice but doesn't put himself into the effort to learning another language properly is fucking trash.

There are very few writers or polyglot that was born English and realized how shitty their language/life/country was.

No, she didn't tell me, her parents happen to have dumped her and I went back to England with her and took the responsibility to let her study.
Since she wants to be a surgeon, the best way to reach a good salary is go through English based universities even if they are less organized.

Well done user, now you have another element to add to your "set of delusions":
Your universities sucks.

The only good thing is money, but you can't buy anything with is in England, still if you specifically need to work with laboratories and you need universities with expensive laboratories you can go in an Anglo-saxon country

this.
Yes, I wish london was just nuclearized.

Where are you from?

rich coming from a Shitalian
with your low birth rates and all the illegal immigration via the Mediterranean your country is turning into New Africa. Oh yeah, your job market is not very good either, mfw Italians and other Southern Euros with degrees go to Germany and England to work as waiters

Acknowledgement.

>go on Sup Forums
>bongs badmouth literally everyone
>make posts like this when people do it back

I am Italian, tuscany. My hate is not towards some natives specifically, I think the same for Australia and America or whoever appreciate "deeply" an "English speaking trend".

My grudge is very close to truth, than it is to morality. It makes me sick how people can't notice the reality of things, especially when it comes to foreigners that appreciate such places. I would not mind it otherwise.
But since the marketing is so strong in so many ways, everyone tends to be heavily influenced by those countries even if it just superficiality and lack of knowledge.
I don't even feel to speak proper English, it has been always a mean to me, but know I don't even have the courtesy to double-check my statements when I think in English or to speak properly.

We're the second most common posters on this board, we're not going to all be the same are we?

I pay 80 pence and you pay 16 pounds for the same amount of quality.
I am sorry your country is a lie. wealth is fake.

your "are we" stinks of Reddit like any bong stinks of trash.
I can't even tell the difference between English people, Reddit and trash.

>we're not going to all be the same are we?
Out of every bong I've met there's only one who actually conversed with me

Everyone else is "Le banterlad xdd" immature trash who think "banter" is the only thing to life

*PUNCHES A SLAG IN THE THROAT*

*poops pants*

success breeds jealousy bro

your girl is loving all that BBC (Big British Cock)

I love you all.