Is Gal Gadot the only veteran in Hollywood today?

Is Gal Gadot the only veteran in Hollywood today?

big word for a skinny twig ain't it

A veteran at killing innocent Palestinian children? Yeah, probably.

Adam Driver was a marine.

go on...

She's killed Lebanese and Palestinian fucking shits with her bare hands while Matt Damon and Brad Pitt pretended to be tough guys onscreen

Steven Seagal did 12 tours in Iraq as Delta Special Forces

Terrific example. Any more?

Steven seagal was a cop and a worked part time for both the seals,the fbi swat and the army

imagine gal in the desert wearing her uniform in the hot sun, and her sexual feet producing an obscene amount of footsweet. imagine her boots literally filled to the brim with footsweet, her feet entirely submerged.

Rob Riggle was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Marine Reserves.

>overglorified sports instructor in a mandatory military that all Israeli citizens participate in
>Veteran

Stop making me love her

Ice T was in the marines

Army* whoops

>swn brutally torture your testicles using secret anceint jewsraeli mossad techniques
;_;

;_; why even go on?

God I fucking love her even more for btfo mudslimes.I want to be her good goy forever.

wtf i'm a zionist now

Women aren't sent to the frontline dipshit. Let alone ones that still look like they just got out of the imaginary camp.

lmao, she did the dishes for the kike army big whoop

>implying there isn't a secret Zionist Facesitting Brigade where ScarJo and Natalie Portman crush Palestinian children to death with their thighs

and sucked some of her officers cocks as they cried to her about Assad BTFO ISIS

Gadot was sent to the front lines numerous times, but the wind kept blowing her back to base

Never deployed, got med chaptered

How can three women be so based?

That was basically Clint Eastwood's military service record after he got drafted during the Korean War.

I loled and I love her

I know this is another Gal Gadot shitpost thread but I'll humor you.

>Rob Riggle served as a lieutenant colonel in the Marines in Kosovo and Afghanistan before becoming a full-time comedian

i don't know why that makes me laugh but rob riggle is fucking awesome, i bet he made service alot more bearable for many

>ywn be Marky Mark's character in Date Night

did not realize she was in this. brb dling

I would pay to see footage of the DI smoking him for those fucking Dumbo ears

muzziez are never innocent.

she's also taller than matt damon

came here to post this. a REAL soldier not some conscript who spent two years at camp.

By veteran you mean she's been in the 1948 arabi-israeli war?

She was in the 2005 Hezbollah war

Hnnngh

I'd like that bombshell on my dick.
heh