How do i talk to grils?

how do i talk to grils?

i finally got a match on tinder. she likes anime and cosplay and is pretty cute.

so far i keep asking her questions about stuff, and she keeps answering my questions... but thats really all thats happening. is this what normies do? just ask questions?

Do you already send her dick pics?

Did you ask her how big her dick is?

Hey, let's get coffee, juice, drinks, etc. Whatever you think she likes the most.

Make it casual, and go for a walk after.

Say "I like it when you're hot. I want to put my sausages on you so badly".

srsly?
Stop pretending girls are some kind of strange alien species you never heard of before. its just men with tits and more holes. Just fucking talk about stuff you both like, find shared activities and then ask her to participate in coitus.

Send her a picture of your butthole

>its just men with tits and more holes
virgin detected

nope. find a girl that you can treat like a buddy and keep her. men with more holes. simple.

just try not to make it seem like a big deal. you just met someone, you talk to them casually. don't act like she's destined to be your wife. don't instantly reply either.

tip: when being asked about something like a specific interest, answer it and try to continue with an anecdote related to the subject (that is assuming your life is fun enough for you to be able to have any anecdotes worth telling).

i guess i should clarify that i don't know how to talk to guys either.

our conversation has just been:
>my question
>her answer
>my question
and so on

it seems kinda awkward.

find out where she lives then kidnap her and force her through a vicious training cycle where you make her into your little sex dog... trust me when shes done she'll be begging to spend time with you

any questions from her? if not she is not really interested.

Dont be yourself, youre clearly a loser.
invite her to do stuff IRL or gaming, they like it sometimes.

thats the vibe i am getting. what is weird is that she messaged me first, so maybe she is as autistic as i am?

>fav colour
>fav food
>work
>hobbies
>family

or, you know,
>"how big is your cock?"

Posts pics and ill talk to ya bout it

this

This sounds so fucking gay.

if you haven't asked them to go for a drink with you after 5 messages you're doing tinder wrong

love is gay. regardless of gender.

if your not down for kidnapping and or rape try to get her addicted to a drug you have constant access to and..... boom instant excuse to spend time with her

faggot, homosexuals deserve to eradicated from the earth like the scum they are along with the niggers and jews