Does you suffer from any depression, anxiety or mental health issues?

Does you suffer from any depression, anxiety or mental health issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNeWhkid_ws
soundcloud.com/austin-ojp-tverdal/tracks
soundcloud.com/austin-ojp-tverdal/trash-dove-rap-ft-kylo-marx
soundcloud.com/austin-ojp-tverdal/underground
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, why?

well does you????

just wondering.

What is it?

Ok

No

Yes. When I was 3 my mother attempted suicide in front of me. She later left my father and one of her boyfriends sexually abused me. I have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, PTSD, and major depressive disorder. Feels fucking bad.

We all do.
That's why we come here.

Anxiety and depression. Used to take ssri's fluoxetine. But stopped that shit. The anxiety became less as i got older. Depression is still fucking with me. Got a dog just so i had a reason to get out of bed.

What about you?

Bump for OP

We are all sexually traumatized, raped hard

Nope, I'm clean.

Bipolar disorder with mild psychotic tendencies when I'm manic especially

Trash Dove Rap will cheer you up

Not clinically confirmed but a depression, an anxiety plus I have mini hallucinations

Yeah, runs in the family. My uncle is in a physch ward as well as my aunt from my moms side. Grandma commited suicide before I was born and had severe OCD. Like would tap on lightswitches and mumble to herself a ton. Feels good knowing im fucked.

Do you use any drugs?

Sick. Hope you get better.. What did she do to try to die? Current age you are?

What's the dog's name, what breed? Try doing drugs.

Describe your hallucinations?

I sadly does suffered from one of them illnooses. Its sadly, but not uncorrected

my girlfriend has anxiety and depression, and from an outsiders prospective, it seems exhausting. Whenever anything bad happens, her anxiety gets worked up and she has a panic attack, then when she calms down, she feels dumb for freaking out and spirals into a depression. I try to keep her calm and happy, but sometimes there's just nothing I can do but let it run its course.

D-R-U-G-S

not the prescription kind. get on it

General anxiety and panic disorder with a tablespoon of returning depression.
Feelsbadman

Take st johns wort pills. Natural and no side effects and its better than antidepressents

Yes I do. I got depression and a terrible social anxiety, I also bite my fingers to hell. Seriously, shit looks like a lepers hands. Currently taking Lithium and Paxil to help. If anything, my friend helps me get through the hard times. Having a support system works wonders.

Well it's like sometimes I see a smoke that isn't there. I have also seen a family of spiders(kek) when I woke up at night plus one time a really big moth when I was half asleep not to mention that one time I thought the my dog was touching my hand when I was about to wake up and I couldn't move for a few seconds.

See anything here?

Depression is just a made up mental illness bruh! Trust me my life is great and I'm too autistic to comprehend that not everyone's life is as perfect as mine!

[spoiler]Been having some trouble

Check my soundcloud : soundcloud.com/austin-ojp-tverdal/tracks

Seriously someone should like this Trash Dove Rap, it tooke me like 2 hrs

That doesn't seem too bad.. don't worry about it!

Its a american stafford. Did use fluoxetine. Its a ssri, but i recommend to stay away from meds. It just fucked me up more.

I suffer from anxiety.

I didn't mean pharmaceutical drugs, I meant recreational ones. Self medicating. If you're suicidal, what do you have to lose?

Shit didnt help me at all

Yes, cognitive distortion i have a tendency to see people in general as disgusting and evil and isolate myself.

Male? Location? Do you do any drugs? You sound cureable and mislead..

Yes i have hppd anxiety depression i assume from a the speed and acid ive abused. Not the worst but i manage with drugs like adderall and xanax makes life easy.

Used to smoke weed allot but that shit fuels your depression. Stopped with the weed noe just drink allot. And frim time to time mdma, but not too much because i get fucked up with suicidel thoughts for a week after that shit.

bi-polar master race reporting in.
currently unemployed and off my meds.
meth when I'm low and more meth when I'm not.
currently smuggling guns from south Carolina into new york to make ends meet.
I'm crashing the wreckage of my life into a fucking mountain with no survivors.

Indeed, it also fucked up my boner.

I'm not sure if I'm depressed or if my life just sucks.

Im depressed,,, anyone care to know why?

You does suffer from bad grammar issues

I have Schizotypal personality disorder. It's not nearly as strong as schizophrenia but still needs antipsychotics and mood stabilizers.

Antipsychotics mainly for eliminating this state of mind that's hard to describe. It's like this very strong tendency to daydream very easily if I want to. I don't have this anymore now that I have meds. I can still daydream normally like a normal person while i'm medicated so that's why I said that state of mind I described earlier isn't really daydreaming. It was much stronger. Very distracting.

No visual or audio hallucinations. A hallmark terrible issue of this disorder is wanting really close fulfilling bonds and friendships but at the same time having a huge tendency to feel distant towards others and other social obstacles that prevent that relationship from happening. So my relationships with many people feel as deep and meaningful as somebody I just met a week ago even though i've been around them for years.

I've recently begun to strive harder to improve my social skills and find people I get along with better. That has been majorly helpful. My lesson from all this is, don't settle until you find really good friends. You only have enough time in your life to really spend around a select group of people. Make them people that really love and accept you that get along great with you. People you feel totally comfortable being yourself around on any level.

Because you have a chemical inbalance?

Yeah user diagnosed with severe generalised anxiety disorder along with depression, been taking 150 Mg of effexor for over a year, shit sucks

because no one wants to check out my trash dove rap... its only 2 mins long

Just like it. make my day

Tell me.

I'm already on therapy, my psychologist has not prescribed me any medications so far, basically she talks to me and gives me some tasks like talk to your neighbor, go out with your sister on the weekend, go to a snack bar and watch people for 5 minutes... Stuff like that.

Everyday but I don't accept it and just be as stupid as I need to be.

Anxiety and hypochondria

Fuck off with your shitty trash dove bullshit.

Lol stop going. Do some drugs and make e friends.. drugs will change everything. Do you want to add me on Skype? The DSM is nonsense, psychiatrists and psychologists are unhealthy, so are meds.

It doesnt work..

ADHD is hilarious, right? Spaz kids bouncing off the walls.

Until it's a restless adult prone to impulsive and stupid decisions. Hee ha.

A few.
>1. I'm a diagnosed psychopath.
>2. I got OCD.
>3. Paranoia.
Been in and out of both jail and the mental hospital in the last 20 years.
Now I live in a "secure" home as they call it.
Can't go anywhere without my "guardian".
Fucking cunts.

occasionally anxiety and depression, but nothin too serious

Come show thiiiiiiiiiis gurl love guiizzz younow x com/TaylorStone01

soundcloud.com/austin-ojp-tverdal/trash-dove-rap-ft-kylo-marx

youtube and soundcloud link. please give me feeedback

Diagnosed anxiety disorder. No meds but I do therapy as needed. Sucks ass. Has stunted my professional career trajectory by a decade. Risk averse and self medicate with TONS of weed and sex.

Can you go out? Like in public?

Anxiety and probably bi-polar. I've been working all this time feeling like I just want to freak out and run away, and it made me realize I should probably get examined and shouldn't be working in the first place.

Been diagnosed with OCD since January. I remeber experiencing or having symptoms of it in childhood, but it only became a problem around Christmas last year. My family was extremely supportive and loving throughout all of it though, and I've since been able to keep it under control (with the help of medication and some self-help techniques of course)

Yes with my assigned guardian.

I have been addicted to opiates (primarily hydrocodone and oxycodone), alcohol, amphetamine, and just using random drugs in general. I have used over 30 different substances.

Recently I'm not using too much and I'm back on my meds, ssri's and mood stabalizers

>Be me
>be bipolar

Voice sounds good and you have a nice flow. Beat is a bit to loud. Voice needs to be louder. You got a oldskool sound. Its not that bad. Try some dark beats lime shahman.

Kek be able to feel pleasure in friendships and dating is one of the main reasons that I do therapy, I also don't need drugs to be happy I am addicted to the feeling of internal emptiness and the silence that comes when I isolate myself the problem is that If you isolate yourself for too long you begin to lose the ability to communicate with people emotionally and socially, a person tells a joke everyone laughs and you don't but not because you didn't find the joke funny but because you don't understand what "funny" means and you don't understand why people reacted with laughter to the joke and being able to communicate with people socially and emotionally is important for you survive in society.

I've been on and off with meds for 10 years. I'd stop and would feel okay for a while and then it would hit me like a fucking truck.

>PTSD
>Used to be really depressed
>Have daily anxiety attacks
>Have to carry everyones elses problems on top of all this

Its a really nice and tasty mix

doctors note or ur full of shit. gtfo pussy

Something like this??

soundcloud.com/austin-ojp-tverdal/underground

its the darkest ive gone beat wise

yep.

I suffer from depression, anxiety and OCD. I went to a psychiatrist after I almost got arested (I would be if my father wasn't friends with the cops) and I'm now on the sixth month of treatment, feeling really good and ready to help anyone who wants to get out of this life.

Nice, thats allot beter. You make the beats yourself? What kind if people are you trying to reach? Because its really mainstream.

Not mainstream*

No im not that talented. i just write, :(

and honestly i have 30 something songs all different styles, trying to reach everybody

Thanks for brightening my spirits guys

Depression, and a sexual fetish for award certificates and diplomas that I have to make sure I keep repressed in daily life.

I've always avoided medications and such because I don't want to get dependant on anything.

>and a sexual fetish for award certificates and diplomas that I have to make sure I keep repressed in daily life.

Please expand on this. Are you being literal?

Anxiety (probably related to), PTSD (not severe), Major Depression, Attention Deficit.
I'm not on meds, have tried SSRIs before and ECT, nothing really helped that way.
I go to therapy twice a week, and put 0 effort into getting better.

Yaaaaay.

Yeah, I literally have a physical attraction to diplomas and certificates. I fuck them by lying on top of them and humping my erect penis against them.

Obviously it's not a normal or natural thing, so if it got out to my friends and family I'd be pretty fucked.

schizoaffective disorder: bipolar type is the current diagnosis.

can't hold steady job. even with medication i'm only partially functional.

sucks fucking ass. depressed as shit right now and waiting for another month to see a shrink i stopped seeing last year, stupidly.

you can normalize it a little bit by pasting them over sex dolls or manequins.

>borderline
Fucking rough.

That'd just ruin the feel of the certificate, I like to feel the paper crumple as I fuck it.

Also I live with my parents, so hiding a bunch of sex dolls as well as my other stuff would be difficult.

That is... fascinating. Has this been since you were a kid? Do you remember something that sparked it?

you should crumple one up and stuff it into a fleshlight.

dysthymia

Yeah, everything just feels heavy or overrated.

Britfag, heavily depressed, use 15mg of sertraline which is a SSRI, I smoke weed. Sup Forums has actually improved my mood recently, especially today, hope you feel better soon OP, you can make it through

I don't but I'm pretty dumb though, dunno how to change it too

It must have started around 7-8 years old, I can't remember anything that could have set it off, as long as I can remember most of the certificates I received at school I'd hide from my parents, sneak them to my room, and fuck them when I had the chance. I'm sure there must have been some event when I was younger that triggered this, but I can't place my finger on it.

I'd try it if I had a fleshlight. I've tried wrapping one around my cock and masturbating normally, but it doesn't feel as good as fucking one in bed.

what's the coolest cert you've fucked so far?

rapid cycling (4 times a week) bipolar 2 and purely obsessional obsessive compulsive disorder

kill me

So it has to be a diploma/certificate? It can't just be a piece of paper? Like, is earning it part of the of the fetish, or could you fuck any diploma/certificate even if it's not yours? Could you hypothetically draw one/print one out yourself if you couldn't find a real one?

Thanks for the answers.

I fucked someone's high school diploma (I'm in the UK so that type of certificate is rare here), that was probably one of the coolest. It's between that, or one of the two ABRSM music certificates (similar to the one pictured) I acquired off a friend's sister.

Earning it is a part of the fetish, but I can fuck other people's certificates the same way as my own. I was reasonably academic so got a few certificates in school, but nowhere near enough to satisfy me. If someone's earnt it, and it's an attractive award to me, I'll fuck it.

On the other side, anything home-made or printed myself doesn't do anything for me because it's not a real certificate. That's one reason this fetish is really difficult for me, I'm not in education and so don't have any supply of awards other than the rare opportunities I can find anything decent on sites like eBay, or on the off-chance someone on the internet is kind enough to send me one of theirs.

And thanks for the questions, I like to discuss this because I can't do it in real life.