So this is actually good, or did the feminists get to it?

So this is actually good, or did the feminists get to it?

Filmed in New Zealand so it has to be good

it was actually pretty good. Not perfect though.

second to last episode was the worst of this first run.

I only liked episode 1 because Ash got abused a lot not like the other episodes, probably because Sam Raimi directed the first episode and thats why.

It is an okay show which is definitely worth the watch. It is not the greatest, but it is definitely better than 98%of the garbage tv shows these days

It has its flaws but it's definitely worth watching, I just finished watching it over the past few days.

Yes, the evil feminists somehow to wrestle it away from the people who handled the originals and are still handling it because they are really the only ones to push for it, and now it's just about killing male deadides in demeaning ways while quping and screaming down with the patriarchy is what I think you wanted us to say.

>after the filming of the first evil dead wrapped, they used the 20ga shotgun to blast apart all of the remaining props with the leftover ammo

Sounds fun

Flawed as fuck but it's still great, somehow.
First episode is perfection.

the first 2 episodes and 6-7 are worth watching. The rest is awful and insultingly dumb, very inconsistent with the rest of the series.

i knew it

I like the show overall
but there are moments in there that I feel like are fucking awful...

Like this attractive young lady cop hell bent on finding Ash one minute, and then the next minute they're flirting and and making goo goo eyes at eachother?... what the fuck? Why? She knows nothing about him and he's like 30 years older. There was no reason for it, it felt incredibly out of place. Maybe if they spent time developing that relationship, sure, but they didnt.

I also didn't like what Lucy Llawless' character turned out to be. Felt really lame, something like out of a later season of Supernatural.

I appreciate the practical effects and make up they did, but I wish the Deadites had more variety and some looked more gnarly like they used to (Pic related). All the deadites in the first season was just a normal person with white contacts and pointy cheek bones.

Also there was that episode where they showed what the camera monster (or whatever you call it) looked like... Why would they do that? It was better as a mystery.

I'm kinda excited they got the rights for Army of Darkness for season 2, and can now acknowledge it instead of dance around it like they sorta did in 1

It's pretty good, like other posters have said, better than 99% of the other shit out there. It did have its flaws, but if you were a fan of the originals, it's a much watch. The only sort of cuckery I can really recall from S1 was the scene in the Denny's-type restaurant where Ash is hitting on the waitress and she points out that she has a black husband. But then its OK because everyone in the diner dies violently after that, and there's a hilarious bit involving an adolescent boy and a ceiling fan

This. Episode 1 is the only episode that I can say I liked probably because of Sam Raimi

Had to force myself through the other episodes and dropped the series after like 4 episodes.

It's pretty bad but it's still Evil Dead. Agree with Ep1 being the best.

The one where they were pissing around with the mexican's uncle on his farm/in the army bunker episode were total dogshite

Thank fuck for the first and last couple of episodes

So I guess this means the whole being stranded in the future thing at the end of Army of Darkness never happened?

correct, that was an alternate ending.

What I hope to find out is why Ash stopped working at S-Mart and started working at Value Stop.
Last season it was just a different name because they didn't have the Army of Darkness rights, but now they got the rights, so I hope we find out. It's not like theyd go through the legal hurdles to get the rights if they weren't going to use it for something

It's okay if you like Bruce, but aside from him it was pretty weak.
Enjoyed watching it once since i'm a Bruce fan, but i don't know if i could do it a second time.

I liked it because of that, and the show really does a good job of capturing a quintessentially Midwestern feel (despite being shot in New Zealand).

the only thing the feminists have gotten to is your retarded brain