Longstory short

Longstory short
>haven't fapped/fucked and generally nothing for whole week
>have to wait 3 more days
>then my gf gonna suck me off
>normaly after 1 day break when she sucks me off I cum in like 5 minutes and its gorgeous
Am I gonna explode for the pleasure? Is it worth? Also i know its only 3 more days but im so affraid im gonna fail somehow...

Pic rel for you fags

*from the pleasure

Who is this girl

Right, what did I expect form Sup Forums... :')

Her name, NAO!!!

Don't fap op, you gotta blast that slut.

Don't worry op tyrone is making sure your gf bj skills are on point she will make you cum in less than a min

Hell fucking yeah! I think I can do it
I'll make her drown in that cum

Sure xd

why is your dick shimmering like a wet squid

Roux

Hang in there Sup Forumsro. Hold on for 3 more days. When you blow that massive load, make sure she takes every drop down the hatch. Just grab big handfuls of hair behind her ears and hold her head with your cock down her throat. Just tell her that gagging on cock for less than a minute is nothing compared to holding a nut for 10 days. You should let her edge you for the next few days too.

I spitted on it to make it shiny for the pic

looks good

That or paint her face to no end.

Fuck i last like 1 hour minimum, GF hates getting me off because it takes so long literally no matter what we do. Wish i came easily from BJ

ashley alban

Video or pix at least or it didn't happen.

Mine was doing it literally for hours (op) but then she changed her technique, she started to sucke vere gently and slower, now it feels orgasimc through the whole blowjob and finish is just pure ascention to demigods

It'll be worth it. But make sure you film it and post it later so we something to fap to.

Nah I'm tryna be the best boyfriend possible
She has this amazing ass and feet and omg but i swear i won't do it to her and won't share it :/
Sorry guys... I can dump some of my ex tho if you wanna

It's cool. Go head and post those exes

Nice

Thats all
Hope you guys bust a fat one for me