David Higgs Story

David Higgs Story

was it true?

Seems true to me user

His death haven't been confirmed but is more of a myth.
However I believe the story itself is true.

Hits you right in the feels

^bump

Ok, thanks I was up till 2am crying my eyes out. Pretty sad tbh. Thanks for the info tho

Nothing hurts a man more than a backstab like that once you trust and are that attached to a bitch

The feels are real :'(

No shit, I hate bitches like that. Half way through reading it last night I was hoping it all ended well.

It's potentially worse than losing a close family member depending on how attached you are

Never give a hoe that much power

Yeah it is, because of how much love you have for them. If I ever met up with David, I would have gotten paypack. Makes me so angry

Feels are real tonight

:'( R.I.P David Higgs. Forever missed.

Meh, the best payback is not giving a single nucleus of fucks.

Flattens their self esteem and makes them feel worthless in 90% of cases

Yeah thats true. Damn I really wish I could talk to David tough. Seemed like a nice guy. Stupid bitch she is though

10/10 would wingman and get shitfaced with

Yeah. Damn its so depressing though. I have the song on loop and can't stop thinking about it.

I try to be strong. I went through almost the same as him. I went to rehab for trying to kill myself. Suicide is coming back, idk how long I can hold on

Use look so sweet. But man please don't kill your self. Don't do what David did. Just forget about it and before you know it you won't even remember it.

That's life though, if hes not dead he has most likely moved on by miles as it has been years.

Protip: celibacy, endless happiness.

seestop caring, seriously

But its an interesting topic to talk about. I just wan't to find out a whole lot more about David.