How does this make you feel white boy that you once held a high position in society but now even your women are leaving...

How does this make you feel white boy that you once held a high position in society but now even your women are leaving you for the superior race? Don’t rush I’ll patiently wait for your response.

lol, no, wite boi.

Sage

Shut your stupid nigger mouth and go pick cotton you absolute waste of human space.

>Still know my Dad
>Still worked hard to get to where I am
>Still not predisposed to crime
>Still not a nigger
I'm good, thanks.

Get back to the field, boy.

>posts ugly white trash degrading herself purely for money
>expects us to be upset
wew.

>My girlfriend Whitney told me that she's getting tired of my small white cock and my less-than-manly loads.
>She says that more than anything she just wants a big black cock that can cover her in warm African jizz.
>I've let her fuck other guys before (sometimes when I'm there, sometimes when I'm not). But I'm intimidated by the idea of a big black cock.
>My black friend Lamar is coming over tonight at the request of me and Whitney. I'm both excited and nervous

makes my dick hard as diamonds

jew niggers detected

>Still triggered

No opinion, what people do in the sheets doesnt bother me any, as I'm married. Sure, if a black dude fucked MY wife I would be upset - But I would be upset if anyone except me fucked my wife. So I dont think my opinion makes a different.

Also we are all one race, the Human Race. So if you mean white women are leaving for black men- only 8.6% of marriages in the USA are black man/white woman. So I don't exactly know what you're on about.

tldr: Bait thread/10

Also, sorry for my bad english. It is a second language

how can someone be so triggered.
Sup Forums is wonderful.

Im 4m reddit btw

>muh triggered

You idiots are so fresh.

There isn't a single black person in this thread. Prove me wrong.

Really doesn't worry me. Id let me wife fuck a big black cock any time she want (she doesn't)

Femanon here. When i was 12, my parents went to a church reunion in Oregon for 4 days and left me home alone. They thought it was an oppurtunity for me to act more "mature." I had a dog (half rottweiler,half siberian husky) named rosco who was getting a reputation for humping random things aruond my house. My parents liked him outside but i let him inside cause i was home alone and was gonna do whatever the hell i wanted. i take a shower and walk back to my room naked cause i felt like it. I COMPLETELY forget he's in the house and he rushes up to me, tackles me, and starts humping away like crazy.

lol im part of the alt right you bozo,
and everyone knows we're the new edgy.

I just wish that more black men were open to fucking white bois.

Our women might crave BBC but so do we, perhaps even more so.
I can't wait until it's the social norm for a black man to use a white boi for sexual pleasure and not be considered gay.

i feel pretty good about it, thanks

let me finish the story
>you loved dog dick
>tried nigger dick
>had dog and nigger together
>now 18 with aids

make me

white ass was made for black cock, no doubt about it

Goddamn enough with this bait already.

>How does this make you feel
They should be arrested for bestiality.

Sauce please?

Am I just getting old and jaded? They don't look sexy, they just look silly. I can't find it erotic or even take any of it seriously anymore.

Damn

soars pls :)

it makes me feel depressed

i developed bitch-tits during puberty and the cute white girls in my class are dating all the athletic black boys

post an ad on craiglist and get a few black guys to run a train on you

i dont think it will ever not be gay for two guys to fuck, its kinda the definition of gay (not insulting i would love BBC myself)

>superior race
lol what

You're mentally ill, OP.
Get professional help.

okay to be gay, take it boi

name of girl?

honestly curious as to why there are so many of these black cuck shit threads at one time?.

Im laughing

girl in thumbnail is Leah Gotti

op you fucking nigger

SAGE

It really is a mystery. That Psy Ops thing really looks more and more plausible every day

Being the majority of the prison population does not make you superior.

Niggers are dumb as hell aren't they?

Need sauce on this grill pls

average european girl.

prove to me you actually have some intelligence first what's the square root of 2

Are you a dylan roof, or do you just want to create more? To rational people living in the real world, that response is just sad. Get a job and an education and no social sciences they recycle those diplomas into toilet paper later

>knows its bait
>gives baiter what they want anyways
that image is fitting for you.

considering your dicks are actually tiny, and need to use dildos to make yours look bigger, you can die in a fire like your daddy did.

lol why do you put these threads up, if you fuck a bunch of white women it dose you nothing other than make your race more white and less black if you hate white people and want to belittle them why are you trying combine your very essence with there genes. It makes no fucking seance. essentially you want to become part of your own hate XD good job XD.

i feel sad for you

>superior race
>literally slaves

>leaving you for the superior race
a superior race that makes 3/4 what the whites do, right...I do not think that word means what you think it does