I need some help

I need some help.

I recently started smoking but one time I took waaaay too much, got really sick, and ended up vomiting. Since then I've been taking it easier but sometimes I don't get as high as I want because I'm afraid to do too much.

How do I know when I've had enough? How can I regulate? How can I bring myself down if I started to get too high?

kys

That's not very constructive

until you know your limits just dont smoke tons and tons. Learn your tolerance and how dank the bud is. When I get a new bag I will pack one and take 2 rips and just wait and see what that does and then smoke accordingly cause if I'm getting blazed on 2 rips then a full bowl will put me to sleep and thats no fun.

Probably not much help but better than

Thanks for the advice

I don't smoke cuz it's too harsh, I vape. How does that affect the potency?

Drink water throughout the bowl.

If drinking water becomes too much of a chore, then you're done. Beyond done, and probably about to vomit.

Its the most efficient apart from dabbing. Be jentle if you dont know your tolerance cause one bowl of kind out of a vape will knock most any ones socks off

to be specific I'd say its like 30% stronger than smoking but thats 100% my personal experience

stick a candle in your butt

Once you take a hit just start fapping, it will help you not to cough as well and you can smoke as much as possible

You're not a man until you've whiteied at least once.
I did it in the middle of a supermarket once, was funny as fuck.

What do u mean?

when you are high, stop smoking until you are less high.

c'mon kid..

Weed is a waste of time and money.
Save yourself some regret and get a different hobby now.
This is coming from someone who smoked for 12 years and has been a professional marijuana cultivator in california for my entire adult life.

You just have to learn using your own feeling as a guide.
I greened out a few times when I was starting.
Best is to just have a bit at a time.

Mostly because my friends made me straight rip several bongs at once.

>got sick
You greened out.

>how can I cut back
One. Hitter. Pipe.

Probably because you smoked out of a dirty bong, or lead based China glass.

Smoke from nice clean pieces or smoke hash oil for a cleaner high

Dumbass detected.

He smoked too much weed.

Black and Silver Aluminum ejection one hitter pipe for "tobacco"

Saves weed, money on weed, and prevents a greenout.

I have heard smoking cbd with your normal weed will keep u chilling and u won't get too high

Vomit, go pale as fuck, be ill as fuck, pass out etc.
Happens to every smoker at some point when they smoke too much.

You're actually retarded kid.

Clean glass > dirty glass
Hash oil > weed

But yeah stay fucking retarded. Sorry you don't know the difference in quality between garbage and the good shit

You probably smoke from tin cans. Enjoy your Alzheimers and autism

I bought 50g of CBD weed and it did next to fuck all.
Tastes fucking horrible, smells horrible, so many seeds in every bit of weed, so many leaves... basically a waste of money.
Was like 10.8% CBD or something.
Got it for anxiety and depression.
Did fuck all.
I've actually still got a load left from like a year ago.

You are whiteying. Drink water prior to smoking and eat something during. Helps keep everything together and makes being high more awesome

Can anybody help me out?
I've been meaning to try weed for a while now since I think it would be cheaper and more healthier than popping opiates. My question is how does weed make you feel? I take hydrocodone from time to time because it makes me feel happy and less shitty. Does weed do the same thing or is it a different type of high.

Smoke mid shelf
Chronic is okay and gives you a quicker, stronger high but it makes me green sick
Get a lower grade and smoke a bunch, you get a good high, smoking more will just keep you mellow

High grade chonics are like narcartics since their potency is so high, its not meant to smoke big blunts but smoke bowls and hits

If you want to smoke a bunch of chronic, get a vaporizer

That's pretty much exactly what I just said.
How stoned are you?

First time i got high i tried going cone for cone with my pals... Safe to say i lost and ended up doing the same. Last sesh i had i took my time between cones and waited for it to hit me. stopped after 3. I could tell if i had another i would have been done

What did you say to me, you black nigger ape?

I have greened out before from smoking too much.

I smoke joints or out of a pipe, not a shitty bong, faggot.

Smoking stinks, vaporizing rules, you stupid cunts , its 2017

With me and drugs- and I've tried them all, I feel the high in different parts of my brain/head

If you smoke indica bud you can get that backbrain zonk feeling and weak knees, but nothing really equates smashing a bunch of blues and knoddin

You're poor AND retarded. Stay mad fam.

Imho this is legit an option. Since it's illegal we aren't taught about dosage like with alcohol. People just assume since it isn't lethal you should smoke as much as you can..

Learn to start with tiny amounts. Smoke it, wait 10 minutes, see if you want more.

If you get too much THC in you too fast it can be uncomfortable, you might even get the shakes. I find it's best to relax and remember you'll mellow out in 5 - 10 miutes, grab a warm blanket if you're shakey, and if you're anxious do some anxiety breathing techniques (in through nose, out through mouth taking twice as long to exhale.). Drink a little water as well and try to engage yourself in something.

an issue* not option.. my b

decent comment

smoke less mersh

Op if serious about your question I'd suggest going to to bluelight.com there you can obtain serious answers to your questions.

That right there is exactly correct my friend

Who the fuck throws up from smoking weed? I've puked a few times by drinking too much and then mixing, but just straight weed?

Source: Been smoking for 17 years, from a legal state.

If you get too high just take a whole black peppercorn or two and chew on it gently. You'll come down within 15 mins.

HI Josh from strain central.

Who the fuck is Josh

Assuming some jack dick retarded YouTube scum

I remember the only time this happened to me. I started vomming in this dude's sink and getting cold sweats and it was really embarrassing because he was my brother's dealer and the only weed connection I had at the time. Thankfully he was a really cool and experienced dude and he said it wasnt the first time a newbie blew chunks in his sink. My brother decided to take me home because I was still feeling a little sick but once I got in the car I calmed down and had the best high of my life. Listened to music in the car and it felt like I was inside of a music video. Top tier stuff but not worth the initial anxiety imo. Helped me learn my limits though and haven't gotten that bad since.

Smoke Sativas. lighter nicer, much more happy high. It's hard to get whiteout/Greenout on a sative unless its really fucking A grade shit. if your getting weed from a shity street dealer you'll never no what youre getting and they hardly ever know what it is. but if you go to a "dispensary" one you don't need a "green card" for then you'll get better stuff and you'll know its clean and not tampered with. also, just start with joints. learn how to roll one (youtube) or get a rolling machine from a bong shop and learn how to use it. then only smoke like half the joint to start with and go from there.

I may be new to this whole deal, but I've learned that doing just about anything that makes you vomit...

Is probably something you SHOULDN'T be doing!

Take a small hit. Then wait and see how high you are. Resist the temptation to do a second bowl. It's no fun being too high.

Oh you know bb ;)

>Winky face on Sup Forums
>Actually having autism