Anybody else like this guy even tho he makes shit movies?

Anybody else like this guy even tho he makes shit movies?

I liked central intelligence

The most electrifying man in kino entertainment

>tatataaaaaa
>haters in the building

Yeah. The movies are bad but he's good in them. Some of the movies he has coming up look like they might actually finally be good movies based around him.

The Rundown was good suck a dick.

I don't think there is anyone who dislikes The Rock.

t. someone who doesn't care for wrestling or his movies

no

>shit movies

Not all of them...
The Rundown was good
Central Intelligence was pretty entertaining
San Andreas would've been a literal shit show but he made it bearable (seriously without him, it would've been a literal 1/10)

And Pain and Gain is absolute fucking KINO.

He's a likable fucking guy.

think about it like this: Has the Rock ever been the WORST part of any movie he was in? I doubt it. He might be in some wack-ass movies but seems like he does the best he can.

I could never hate him after the Scorpion King

You can tell The Rock wants to win an Academy Award so bad.

too bad it will literally never happen

the only one i liked is Faster and he barely talks in it so he can't fuck it up

None of these were shit, though:
The Rundown
Walking Tall
Doom
Southland Tales
Faster
Pain & Gain

Ballers is comfy as fuck desu

If you havent already, it's legit

>Southland Tales
Best Richard Kelly movie. The ultimate pleb filter.

dont lie on an anonymous image board rock

My nigga. One of my fav shows on tv right now. How you liking the second season so far?

Rundown, Walking Tall and Doom are on my list of movies where "if I see it on tv, I have to watch it" list.

Between Rundown and Walking Tall, Rundown is my favorite and is something I'd go out of my way to watch. Unfortunately Walking Tall is the movie that routinely gets played on TV. Still love it though.

I don't like that Rock attached himself to the Fast and Furious franchise. They aren't bad, but I'd rather he be starring in his own original vehicles.

Sorry bu the The Fast and The Furious movies are absolutkino

He was awesome like 10 or so years ago. Then he stopped being in films for a while and when he came back he was bald, about 3 times the size, looked roided to fuck and covered in a layer of grease and had that fucking terrible tattoo.

He went from having all of the charisma in the world to just being this freakishly huge but soft spoken dude.

I hate him, he tries too much to be that casually likeable big guy.

I just want him to get pissed off and punch someone so everyone can accept him for the asshole he is.