Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/match/ERUP3936237
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_1hWqSz6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Ireland crying :(

I'd cry too if I was Irish

Cause hes culturally cucked to Anglo-Burgers

But the Celtic people raped the native Britons for years

When Canada adds Mandarin as an official language, do we get to kick them out of the Anglosphere?

When the US adds Spanish as an official language, will you kick them out of the Anglosphere?

He's just happy that he has such a loving family that always stick up for him :)

reeeeeeee

France can join in too or we can lend you Quebec for a bit :)

And speak english ? no fuck off you fucking leaf

oh come on turn that frown upside down :)

K E K

We are more German and Italian than Anglo

Apple pie and hamburgers and hot dogs are German
Pizza and macaroni are Italian

Apple pie is dutch

Also no you are anglo, you speak english and hate the french.
Can't be more anglo than that

what's up guys! /fr/ here

this makes me sad

literally a nigger language now

C'est ton problème. Fais des bébés et encourage tes amis à en faire beaucoup aussi!

De toute façon beaucoup d'Africains abandonnent le français pour l'anglais et le chinois car c'est plus rentable.

LE MÉME LANGUAGE

bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/match/ERUP3936237

we dont hate the french

can i be here too pls ;(

I thought you guys left for China?

from happiness, of all the love and support around them

if aus was that easter pepe it'd be perfect

>when there is a bad potato season

fuck you finland always moaning about us

Stop posting this pls

All those countries legalised gay marriage before us and we literally dont have any antifa groups?

>2001 was 16 years ago

meanwhile

nice

And the friends came too :)

Who is the autistic boy of the family?

what happened in 2003

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_1hWqSz6I

all of them but Ireland is severely.

Not really. Most Irish people are very outgoing and social in real life, Canadians on the other hand...

>This autistic reading comprehension

It's oke Eire, the alcoholism and fetal alcohol syndrome make it hard for you.

what?

how will ireland ever recover???

Just let go of the bottle, your family is here for you.

Ireland but they're family anyway. It's like they wanted to leave home but moved into the shed in the back garden instead

No comma after "all of them" means he's saying all of them except Ireland is severely autistic.

I didnt imply at any stage that I didnt comprehend that you fat fuck. Canadians are severely autistic, its known. Americans too, literally and figuratively.

Ireland does not want to be apart of some "family" with the Anglo world :))

Ireland has no desire to be apart of some ridiculous fantastical autistic notion of "family", you spastics that personify countries like this are worse than bronies and furries tbqh

Look how cute he is, pretending to be all rebellious and shit

Aren't the Irish basically the Catholic Anglos? In all of the British settler colonies, the Irish seem to be the ones who brought Catholicism.

Except in the US where it was the Germans and Italians and Poles

You faggot

Why are Americans so fucking cringey? Jesus Christ you are NOT anglo. You just arent. It has nothing to do with being "rebellious" theres a legitimate differentiation and this has been noted through centuries of conflict and war, I wouldnt expect you to know this since Americans generally have a tenuous grasp on everything they open their fat fucking mouths to remark on.

Go shart in mart you fat wankstain.

I'm not personifying countries and you don't speak for the people of Ireland. we historically have a lot of ties, aside from the fact we used to be the same country, and nothing can really undo the common heritage our people have.
I mean, bar some restrictions, you can literally vote in our elections join our army and jointly represent each other in various sports.

Suppose you do have a point there. This notion of an "anglosphere" with fucking Canada and America is stupid though, I can understand AUS and NZ, but North Americans...

That's an adorable temper tantrum. Keep trying your best Ireland!

No the are the true heirs of Ireland

Again, just cringe
>!

thanks

all me

lol go bomb a lorry you stupid mick

Someone's just a bit triggered.

Thank you.

We're not ANGLO at all. We're way more German than Anglo

Why Canada? I mean yanks I can maybe understand since they have a lot of heritage from all over europe.
and you're right angloshpere isn't really a thing everyone knows about but the countries:
>maintain a close affinity of cultural, familial, and political links with one another. Additionally, all of these countries (except Ireland) are militarily aligned under the following programs: UKUSA Agreement (signals intelligence), Five Eyes (intelligence), Combined Communications Electronics Board (communications electronics), The Technical Cooperation Program (technology and science), Air and Space Interoperability Council (air forces), AUSCANNZUKUS (navies), and ABCA Armies.

>Fosters

Why are paddies always so angry?

should be easter pepe and vb

>Americans have to "come out" as atheists to their parents

>Americans must obtain a so-called "fancy booze licence" from their local sheriff to consume any alcohol other than Coors, Budweiser or Miller

>Americans are encouraged to become obese, as the extra fat serves as protection from gunfire

>Americans are implanted with a special microchip at birth which sends a moderate electric shock through their bodies every time they acknowledge that they lost in Vietnam

>Americans refer to the metric system as "The Forbidden Knowledge"

>Americans are shot dead by North Korean border guards in their dozens annually during attempted guerilla attacks waged with the intention of "getting revenge for Pearl Harbour"

>Americans who find themselves in the presence of Israeli Jews must perform a "submission hoedown." This involves a highly choreographed dancing performance demonstrating the American's subordinate position to the Israeli. The hoedown ends with the American loudly proclaiming "YOU DA BOSS, YEE-HAW!!"

>Americans refer to Type 2 Diabetes as "The Burden of Manifest Destiny"

>Americans visiting Auschwitz are frequently reprimanded for attempting to restart the ovens for usage with their reheatable Holocaust-themed packed lunches

>American babies are "vaccinated" with shrapnel in order to ward off mass shootings

>Americans have formally petitioned the Oxford English Dictionary to change their definition of snow to "God's refutation of the falsehood of global warming."

>American children are required to undergo the "McDonald's Initiation Ceremony" on their fifth birthday, where they are taken to their local McDonald's and must ritualistically consume every item on the menu before reciting all the advertising slogans in chronological order

Aha fuckin brilliant and we're the autistic ones...

North Americans must literally receive vaccinised 'tism at birth

the one day of the year they get any semblance of recognition isn't for another 364 days

More like a jimmie, it would more accurately reflect the stereotype.

>implying

Australia hasn't done it yet, my Celtic brother

Canada sold out to the French and have it as an official language, you can't include them in the Anglosphere tbqh

I could care less if I lived in the most important or least important country on Earth, that really means fuck all for me on a personal level

why did we invite these guys again?

thanks to mad dog abbott

>could care less

should of learnt english at school instead of counting potatoes you mong

British beat them at the plains of Abraham, but didn't kick them out.

Mate not a single female on the island of Ireland looks like that, that literally and unironically looks like the grinch

Nice refutation of your autism by posting an autistic cartoon from the 17th century tho

Behold: the luck of the Irish

I trust Shakespeare over some random mick on a Polynesian broker forum.

>Propaganda slandering the Irish and Spanish at a time when Britain was at war with both the Irish and Spanish

Why are Americans so stupid?

This

>should of
>of

>Shakespeare rose from the dead to create anti Irish propaganda

hmmm... so this is the power of americans..

Americans are literally so fucking stupid, everyone hates them and they get embarrassed in every altercation they get themselves in

Cant wait until White Americans become a minority and fucking die, shouldnt be long now

I don't want to be in this family. Ireland isn't like the colonies, we were a competing old world culture. We had our styles and sensibilities. We got cucked by England.

We shall never nor shold we ever forget that. To act as if we happy being just another member of the anglospere club is disrespectful to those before us and the rituals of the past which still resonate within us.

lol cry harder you damp celtic monkey. England will cuck you until the end of fucking time

>Complains about cringe
>Posts even more cringe

Are things alright at home mate?

>t. mehmet abdul kareem

I can only imagine the tears streaming down your face as you furiously typed this.

>Tfw you will never be this mad at 16 year old Murrican shitposters

unironically agree

>Mate
Im not who youre replying to but stop trying to use British colloquialisms, its embarrassing

Not really, there will be a united Ireland by the end of this century. Demographics are shifting, Sinn Fein won a plurality and this year was the first time the Unionists lost a majority. Most Americans like the Irish, but of course the dregs of society, the lonely virgins that lurk around here wont. Whatever, USA will always stick up for Ireland, we are your Israel in Europe.

Because you fall for it. How autistic are you to get bothered by small shit like that?

Again, what is this? Is this actually an attempt to invoke anger? Christ, just stop replying. Its fucking embarrassing even to talk to you cunts over the internet nevermind real life.

Good stuff lad. Get it all out. You tell 'em.

>Most Americans like the Irish, but of course the dregs of society, the lonely virgins that lurk around here wont.

You realize we we know this right? We're laughing at you for getting so angry at a bunch of irrelevant American NEETs on an anime imageboard.

>When a paddy replies to your post

Im not angry, bullying Americans is a laugh. Piss poor imitation of le "banter".

Every Irish person I've met is short and frail-looking. Why do they have such a poor gene pool?

What styles and sensibilities? How is Ireland in any way different?

>can't harvest potatoes because you're short and frail
>die

Ireland, everyone