Says Amnesiac is overrated

>Says Amnesiac is overrated
>Says TKOL is the worst Radiohead album
>Gives DAMN. a 7
>Gives Narkopop a 2
Who actually listens to this grapefruit?

obviously you do

Amnesiac is fairly rated but leaning towards being overrated.
TKOL is in a close tie with being the worst Radiohead Album
DAMN. is an 8.5-9
Narkopop is far higher than a 2 especially when contrasted to it's "sister record"

Misguided, underconfident, insecure teenagers listen to the Melon.

TKOL as the worst RH record and the Damn 7 sealed Anthony forever away in the "poop opinion" realm for me.

Touché

He really gave narkopop a 2? Master troll

Why did people get mad about the 7? That's a good score.

How do misguided, underconfident, insecure adults get their music recs?

>TKOL is in a close tie with being the worst Radiohead Album

Because it's not good enough I supposed. It's still a good score but not good enough to be in his
>I LOVE THESE
playlist

There aren't misguided, underconfident, insecure adults. If you're over 18 and any of those things then you haven't grown up enough to be an adult.

DAMN. is his worst album though, fucking pleb.

I disagree with TKOL, it's good.

/thread
/board
/site
/internet
/earth
/universe
/life

Then how misguided, underconfident, insecure people who are aged 18+ get their music recs?

>Damn is an 8.5 - 9

Agreed. I knew something was up when Feel wasn't in his favorite tracks listed. That instrumental is one of Kendrick's most despondent ever and he delivers 3 of his most heartfelt and well-written verses ever.

Same goes for Fear. I don't see why Fantano holds Kendrick to a lyrical standard he doesn't apply to other rappers, I like that Joey Bada$$ album too but nowhere in that record do his rhymes get as creative and poetic as the verses of fear. The second verse of Fear gives me goosebumps.

If any other artist put out Damn Fantano would have given it an 8, I also dislike Love and God but both the bests and rhymes on the rest of the album (minus loyalty) are some A-tier hip-hop.

t. Samefag

Plot twist:

>Amnesiac fucking sucks
>TKOL fucking sucks
>DAMN fucking sucks
>Narkopop fucking sucks

Hello Mr. Contrarian!

ez b8

>acceptable opinion
>acceptable opinion
>should be lower
>should be higher
Also the fact that you've seen this autist's videos means you should kys

Exactly, showed it to my dad who hates anything Kendrick I show him and he said Feel was probably one of the best songs he's ever heard. It hit him hard. Fear also hit me very deep.

>Acceptable opinion
>Unnacceptable opinion
>poop opinion
>rat opinion

Pitchfork

>not liking an album is contrarian

>DAMN. is an 8.5-9
Opinion Discarded

>implying disliking albums everyone else likes isn't contrarian

wow your post really helped the thread

Just use wikipedia, rym, discogs, anything but fantano. Is that so hard?

bro who gives a fuck

>not liking an album is contrarian
>caring about popularity of an album

The Narkopop review has finally made me realize how much of a hack he is. To imply that it's one of the worst albums of the entire year is so fucking inane that it actually gives me a headache.

Thank you, your witty response did so too :)

>you can't dislike an album if most of people like it

Just to reteriorate I meant that narkopop should be higher considering his reviews are trash and meaningless and anything he "rates" is devoid any kind of credibility, he's so abysmally bad at critical thinking that I'm suprised he doesn't give all releases the same middle of the ground scores regardless of quality (considering that he can't judge it for shit).

>Implying even close to """"everybody"""" even likes those albums
>Implying that being contrarian would even be bad in the first place

If you think you can do better, than put up nigga. Post your review of why Narkopop should get a higher score.

Do it. Don't be a huge bitch and back out now.

The digits at the end of your post look pretty similar to one another.

I don't watch Fantano. I was just asking the question because I'm pretty sure there are at least some people with Wire/Nurse With Wound list taste that are insecure and don't know where their lives are going.

I like how you didn't understand one word in my post because I never said that narkopop deserves a higher score maybe ask your parents to explain posts to you when they're too hard to understand

he's entertaining, like Jon Lovitz

He's an entertainer, the same way Red Letter Media are with film reviews (although not nearly as good). It's not like the majority of his followers agree with everything he says, and anybody who does is obviously a spineless faggot. The real losers are people who actually spend time reading the opinions of scaruffi, p4k, and that other old douchebag.

Nice quads user

I like how you're deflecting the point of my post to weasel your way out of explaining why Fantano's opinion of Narkopop is shit and yours isn't.

Still waiting by the way.

God now I really hope he isn't going to review new Ulver

>"lets see your review if you can do better!"

This is just as stupid as saying, "Don't you dare criticize this album. Let's see you make a better one!" We are not critics and so it's okay to not be the best analyzer or writer on discussing music. However, Fantano is a professional critic. He has a huge responsibility in giving things the most objective thoughtful review he can, and in a lot of cases he just plain fails. It's just be him being a plebeian, this is genuinely unethical.

I wasn't weaseling my way out of anything, and critisizing my argumenting skills is preety funny considering you immediatly went for the "well let's see you do a better job" defense like a 12 year old.
Also I can't explain why fantano's opinion is wrong because I haven't watched it, so as to not give him a view, but there's no need for that considering all his reviews are surface level opinions on the albums, his "reviews" are basically a highly articulated "i liked it" or "i didn't like it" or most likely and this is assuming that he doesn't just cherry pick his scores just to get the most wanted reaction.
I also can't give any review of the album because I only listened to once (though this isn't a problem for a hack that's only listening to something to make a 5 minute youtube video) and my opinion isn't as informated as needed for a proper review.
But you could've gathered this was what I meant to say if you had understood my other post

How can one man be so based?

>these replies

Way to deliver, stupid faggot lmao. Next time don't pretend you can do better.

When you start baiting after losing the argument it's just sad dude

>coming to thread start shitting on fantano's opinion
>get called out
>deflect once
>get called out again to answer the question
>deflect another time with typical autistic responses
>"I-I WIN THE ARGUMENT XD"

It's a good thing you browse Sup Forums all day because you wouldn't survive in the grown up world.

can you please at least include his name as part of the thread so i can filter it?

thanks