I'd love this scenario and thank him thoroughly, even kissing his feet perhaps

I'd love this scenario and thank him thoroughly, even kissing his feet perhaps.

It is very natural to want your daughter to be bred properly by the largest and most masculine man. Obviously a Big Black Bull with a Big Black Cock, as opposed to some short dick fat belly white boy, is the best candidate. I wish I could watch as he literally tears my daughter's tight, white virgin pussy apart with his big, black cock, eventually pouring his Nigga seed in her fertile white womb and forcing her body, whether she wants to or not, to devote nutrients and care to raising a half-beast Bull like him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=fav:Brunovsky jlullaby
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7pQQHnqBa2E
youtube.com/watch?v=cXCMz340CRg
youtube.com/watch?v=IeL8EYtbVw0
youtube.com/watch?v=yCLtNjbff-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew op

Are you fucking bored tonight? Why are you making this shit bait thread so often?

theres been 3 of these cuck threads tonight you really have nothing better to do?

You're mentally ill OP.
Stop making these threads and seek professional help.
Your parents want you to get better.

i hate being white

What the fuck...
Well chan never fails to amaze.

Hey look I made a swastika out of my digk XDDDDDDDDD

There he goes again posting the same shit

Good lord. These threads are kind of funny I admit I'm laughing.

im laughing.

why are white women such whores...

No fucking way OP is a brotha.

i have no idea

haha, you sir are one very angry negro

Just mammoth

not really I'm actually a very happy man.

White boys cant even

Were coming for the asians next

swasdicka

OP is a WHITE MALE!

Sage goes in all fields

l0l

Bump

sauce

MOARRR

No,that's not at all what you want your daughter to do. What you want her to do is marry a small dick white person who is wealthy she won't want for anything again in her life and has the best lawyers, medical, ect available should she need it. Bill fucking Gates is who you want with your baby, not butt hole splitting broke nigger.

these are hot.

Nice, I only had the one, got the rest?

but the nigger will make her happy with the power of BBC.

small peen, the real black cock

Fucking gross... Papyrus? Really?

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=fav:Brunovsky jlullaby

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Dear JIDF, threads like these will bring about the day of the rope sooner. Keep doing it cause you all bow down to the glory of the European cock at the top of the pyramid; the biggest dick in the world is the European man's (pic related).

You will all be colonized. You will all be holocausted (for real this time).

>chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=fav:Brunovsky jlullaby
Very nice man.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pQQHnqBa2E

That's probably her brother

#triggered

"The struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties. It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace … It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after that, and then again in Prague or Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere. [Man in audience shouts ‘The Jews!’] They are the only ones who can be addressed as international, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the people cannot follow them" -Adolf Hitler

Stay woke y'all

At least use different photos

youtube.com/watch?v=cXCMz340CRg

OP is a nigger cuck
Yea some idiot girls like niggers when they are young and looking for black cock. After they have matured a big they don't want anything to do with a savage raping them.

fuckin sexy af

Shutup lil nigga
#kikedandlittleniggered

youtube.com/watch?v=IeL8EYtbVw0

>some idiot girls
vast majority are jewish ones, and the rest are all jewified. What's much more common is negresses gulping White dick, but you'd never guess so on Sup Forums with jews spamming all available boards with cuck threads.

Hmm, what is missing here?

a noose around both of their necks

he took the picture.
>implying all black guys leave their partner

youtube.com/watch?v=yCLtNjbff-I

yea they do, the average IQ of a sub-saharan poopy is under 70, which is retard level. Only a jewified woman would date a poopy, and jews are on their way out bucko. Their little poo-dicks also submit to the Superior and Larger Penis of the White Man. Now that the jews are collapsing they're returning to their rightful place sucking their European massa's Penis.