Literally nothing happens

Literally nothing happens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X6ymVaq3Fqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of my favourite films and I can't explain why. I don't relate to the story at all. It just looks pretty and has a really distinct atmosphere during some parts.

>Literally nothing happens

Literally an observation only made by plebs.

It's a slow film, but a SHITLOAD happens during its running time. A dude goes from a condition of total muteness to a full recovery as an emotional being after being assaulted by his own past.

Most films never depict a transformation of that scale.

Moms a whore dad's a freak. that poor kid never had a chance

The scene where he finally talks to her after all that time is one of the most perfect scenes ever filmed.

C'mon man, it's a pretty good meme movie.

L I T E R A L L Y

Life happens.

One of the most beautiful films of all time. I saw it projected in EYE in Amsterdam last month and it was just a revelation. I'd seen and loved it before, but seeing it projected really brought out another element for me: during the big confrontation scene is referring to, sitting in a large, dark theater while the movie is on the screen with such brightness actually mirrors the scene itself Natasja in the light behind the glass, HDS in the dark this was the last time they spoke as friends etc..

Great movie. Loved that they never actually saw each other face to face

I kept waiting for Batman to show up so it would get interesting. I dropped it after 5 minutes, worst movie ever.

>Natasja in the light behind the glass, HDS in the dark
Poetry!

Stanton banged connelly? What a man.

>caring about the plot

fucking plebs

I cant for the life of me understand why he left at the end

I saw this a long time ago but forget why she left in the first place

He wanted to leave everything as is.
Think George trying to leave on a high note every time in Seinfeld.

but he had spent all that time with his son. It doesnt make sense to do all of that and then just walk out on him

Who knows if that skank could actually care for him. Whereas he had atleast earned his way back into his son's life. The skank had already walked out on the boy because she was too young to be a mother. Newsflash! She was 26 during the conversation and still had mileage at the stripclub. The boy and his adopted parents got gypped.

Anyone else think based Harry Dean Stanton doesn't get enough credit or accolades? He's a great actor, was born in 1926 and is still making movies. Can't wait to see him in the new season of Twin Peaks.

never has "nothing happens" been put to cooler music though
youtu.be/X6ymVaq3Fqk
Also: Nastassja Kinski. Fuck yeah!

He's clinically typecast. I like him a little bit tho.

hell be fine

actually, several things happen, and the nuances are intriguing

not my fav but i can appreciate the work put into it

i think most people understand his importance in any movie

With you on this. He's great in everything I saw him in. From Twin Peaks to Repo Man.

I always think I loved HDS most in Alien but than I remember Paris, Texas.