Cumberbatch

>Cumberbatch
>Ejiofor
>Swinton
>Mikkelsen
>McAdams

How did Doctor Strange of all heroes end up with such a top tier cast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSzx-zryEgM
twitter.com/scottderrickson/status/529301977403240448?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can tell Swinton and Mikkelsen will be wasted.

>superhero movie
The fuck does the cast matter? It'll still be the same old shit

God I hope not. I'll lose a ton of faith in Marvel.

Because people like Anthony Hopkins or Mickey Rourke haven't been wasted in the past right?

Tilda Switon will probably be more relevant than Mads.

Unfortunely a lot of these Marvel villains are just uninteresting.

they're free of the turbojew
mads will be wasted, guaranteed
see pic related
a damn shame, really

Hopkins has been used as well as he can for playing Odin.

Marvel is literally the most relevant force in the industry now

Too bad it's not part of the MCU

>McAdams
If you go to her IMDB she's really not in that many big movies

Doctor Strange is Feige's favorite superhero and pet project, so I imagine he tried to get only the best actors for it.

precisely because it's not well known, big names are big draws

Marvel blackmails them to join or else

Don't believe it but it sounds nice

>even making it b&w and putting it in a cinegrid can't make it look good
Why can't Marvel into kino?

Only cape shit I've been excited for.

The Stark/Avengers tower is in the latest trailer, m8.

Oh boy you did it again! XD

The one good thing coming out of this movie is Mads being at SDCC and being hot as fuck.

Do you actually think Feige gives a shit about superheroes? MCU has been nothing but a money-printing machine since day one. Get your fucking head out of your ass, fanboy.

you forgot to say no homo

He is a comic book fan dude, before he was in charge of Marvel Studios he consulted on X-Men, Raimi Spider-Man and the like. He was "the dude who knows comics" giving advice to the directors.

Obviously he's a business man first, but he's also a comic book fan second.

>implying I wouldn't let him fuck me till I cry

Looks pretty kino to me.

>11.4.16

>top tier
>Ejiofor
kek

All y'all know it already.

And just wait for Black Panther directed by the man who directed Creed mhhhh yeah

Loved how the trailer was edited. It was put together beautifully.

Marvel-branded media and all it encompasses is a multi billion dollar industry. That sweet sweet dosh attracts the big stars like ants to honey.

Believe me, they're not starring in capeshit because they actually enjoy it.

>Mads
>not Doctor Doom
literally wasted potential

>Mads
>not Doctor Doom
This will never stop hurting.

>das it mang

Also Waititi is doing Ragnarok. God damn Disneyjews have really stepped up their game after fucking up phase 1 with Whedon's influence.

>that
>kino

Yikes. Guess Marvel people really will eat up anything.

>dat peak between buttons of his exposed physique

it's cool he's got a tv show to take care of as for swinton, who?

he turns men gay.

>that banter between directors
Like it or not, this is actually a pretty impressive undertaking on Marvel's part. Let's hope it doesn't fucking suck.

>no fart jokes

DROPPED

What is this, an image for Ant-Men?

>Synergy between my capekino directors

>Lets hope it doesn't suck
I will never forgive you Age of Ultron, Fuck you Whedon

looks too polished for Kino. Needs some film grain

>Mads' character won't be a vessel for Dormammu and by that making Mads a proper part of MCU
literally wasted potential desu

THe only thing I though was odd was how Tilda Swintont said "how did you become a doctor".
It had odd cadence like it was cut together

>they're free of the turbojew
>owned by Disney
lol

>digital photography
>kino

Don't make me laugh

Futuristic Kino

>no link to trailer

THE FUCK DID YOU PHOTOCOPY THAT SHIT

>MOVIE
>KINO

>complains
>Doesn't post it
wew
youtube.com/watch?v=HSzx-zryEgM

thanks i was typing with one hand and cbf searching for it

How would the rest of the avengers stand a chance against literal reality warpers? Is strange OP?

Yes he is, someone post "that" image that says all the fag can do.

He usually just helps the Avengers when the situation is extremely OP. Otherwise he is dealing with demons in another plane of existance while Avengers fight aliens or some shit

this one?

As a big Dr. Strange fan, okay, a lot of that is BROADLY true, but the Eternity thing was pretty much a one-time only deal and he;s got to make sure his defenses are set up ahead of time, and he can run out of magical energy. Guy's not a god. And if you do get through his magic he's and OKAY martial artist. As I recall he was still using magic when he fought Mantis.

He's almost as close as you can get and still be human, though.

I'm just going to post ridiculous stuff Dr. Strange has done.

>trips
do it

Brutal.

Yes, that one. Thanks.

>needing magic to time travel
psh

>that ass shot
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

He'd be better used in one of their non shit movies

this is nice. source?

Cept the time Dr. Doom cucked him to save his mum. He was all like, "Hey don't do that to me!" and Dr. Doom as all like, "I am doing this to you" and Dr. Strange was all like, "Wait what?" And Dr. Doom was all like, "Huh?"

Doctor Strange: Into Shambala.

Maybe because decolorizing a non-kino movie doesn't change the different lighting decisions?

Isn't that the Wi-Fi password?

You mean that time Doom betrayed him to a demon? Because the one time they fought, Doctor Strange beat Doom with ease.

It was "Shamballa," yeah. It's just another name for Shangri-La, the mythical Tibetan paradise. It's not a word unique to the Doctor Strange comics.

That said, the director's been tweeting pages/pictures from Into Shamballa for like the past year, so it probably is a reference.

>the director's been tweeting pages/pictures from Into Shamballa
HYPE

Can someone explain me what is happening here?
Also, is that in Africa?

>the director's been tweeting pages/pictures from Into Shamballa for like the past year, so it probably is a reference.

Post some or link please.

Here's one of them:

twitter.com/scottderrickson/status/529301977403240448?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

He's posted others since, but I'm not about to comb through his entire Twitter feed from the past year until I find them.

Looks prety nice, I will search the rest. Thanks user.

Yes, it is in Africa. Strange was mostly out of magical power at this time, having had to destroy a bunch of his mystic artifacts in order to beat an alien wizard. While he's weakened, an evil extradimensional horror started up a cult in a poor African nation, using magic to feed the starving villagers. It was also planning on enslaving/devouring the entire world, but was working its way up to that.

Strange was too weak to fight it, and had to team up[ with his enemy/occasional ally Kaluu the dark sorcerer. Even together they were still too weak to fight the Lovecraftian entity, though. Kaluu proposed turning one of the more harmless seeming villagers into a mystical bomb as they went into the cult temple, to blow it up from the inside.

Strange resisted, and tried convincing the villagers that the creature they were worshipping was a demon that meant them harm, but it didn't work. So...

Feels like Bethesda designed the magic though

They're just cribbing off of Doctor Strange comics with their magic. See this cover? It's from a Doctor Strange comic that came out in 2005.

>turning one of the more harmless seeming villagers into a mystical bomb as they went into the cult temple, to blow it up from the inside.
Story seems fucking nice but really problematic, imagine this in a movie today, my fucking god, SJW would really hate it. I would love it.

Kaluu don't give a FUCK.