>Have much more white friends than niggers
>call others of my race niggers
>Being a republican despite every other nigger being a demofag
>Prefer white women over niggresses
>prefer every race of women, other than mudslimes and jews, over niggeresses
>Feel like white people accomplished much more than the niggers

Sup Forums
Am I a nigger?
And if I am, can I be an honorary nigger that Sup Forums can accept?
And if I can't, can Sup Forums accept me as being better than the niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, you ain't a nigger because you're black. Every race has it's niggers.

No you sound like black man to me.

There is a difference between black people and niggers.

No. You are a rare example of African Americans that can be classified as a "black person," instead of a "dindu nuffin." Congratulations, and may many Caucasian mistresses throw themselves at you in recognition of your ability to not be a stupid fucking nigger.

are you mixed, or pure black? if you are, youre pretty much me

well apart from being a republican you're pretty much any suburban nigger I've ever seen

Timestamp.

sage until further notice.

ive had several friends like you. I can say, without a doubt, that you are the best niggers ever.

Yeah I'm like you. Like 25% Irish but mostly nigger genuinely hate most other niggers love white men and women feel as though they are much more superior. Thoroughly hate other niggers rioting over a worthless nigger being shot when most likely they deserved it. And a big fan of republicans and trump.

Race traitor.
Now STFU and clean the trash cans, Kunta.

Also genuinely think any other race is better other then Jews. But most spics and gooks are ugly stereo types

>Gets Dubs
>Double Nigger

Are you named Jacob.

My mom and dad are black but my grandmother is white.

Black =/= Nigger you fucken nigger.

Everyone gets called nigger because its 4chin.

Personal Qualities > Community Qualities

Sadly some people need to try harder because those around them are so fucken stupid that it carries over.

I'm jewish, i have jewish relatives. I have a uncle who works in the music industry and has tons of awards. I have another uncle who is a multi-millionaire cuck who adopted all his kids and his wife is a bag of shit that walks on him.

Does it make me a fucken kike? Yes. Do i act like one? No, i hate minorities, and i think Hitler was worried the same way that many people are worried today.

I'm all for Auschwitz to re-open and we put "Work Sets You Free" in Arabic on top.

Stop being some emotional fucken faggot.

Well then you are an Oreo
The product of the American bussiness man model.

You are the development solely forget purpose of being a manage as you will be hated by both Caucasians negroids and mongoliods.

The point is inthe a American man managment system, not to be friends with employees but to usurp their rights and what does the system do for the Oreo? Reward with bling, and if you don't meet your quota the it's as easy as throwing away a dirty towel to replace you ...

There is no real lasting value in an Oreo

Pistol grip

Sound kind of self-hating bro. That's just as bad as self hating whites. Doesn't make me like you any better because you dislike a lot of your race.

agreed, race-guilt is the most pathetic shit i've ever seen. show in your day to day life that the stereotypes aren't always true, don't perpetuate already rampant hate

If you have nigger skin then you're a nigger to me. I don't subscribe to the whole "There are niggers, and then there are black men..." idea, but I also use the word nigger so freely that it no longer has much of anything to do with race or class or anything of the sort.

If you truly want to stop falling victim to the same pitfalls as so many other niggers, you should really try to take all of this a lot less seriously. There are plenty of niggers who have all of the same beliefs and ideals as you do. The fact that you and the rest of these uppity niggers think that these beliefs separate you from your own race in some inherent or fundamental way is fucking retarded.

I'm mostly Irish and German, but I don't think I'm any less Irish or German just because I'm not a drunk potato eating bastard with a history of horrible violence.

If black people (and I can only speak about black Americans with any personal experience) have a serious fundamental problem, I would argue that it's only that you guys suck ass at being your own person and deciding you don't give a fuck where or who you came from. You seem to be so naturally prone towards a tribalistic way of thinking, that you still believe in and abide by a race based caste system that doesn't actually exist anymore.

The only thing that being black actually changes is your ability to dunk a basketball, and the likelihood that you were born into a lower class family/area that offered you significantly fewer opportunities to better yourself and succeed by legal means. Oh, and you have to stay on your toes around cops. That's it. You're just being a crybaby if you think your race will hold you/has held you back any more than that.

Nigger

>this

> Honorary nigger

My fucking sides. You're still a nigger because you ask for permission like your ancestors.

>African American
You're larping.

Oh, you son of a bitch! Oh, you motherfucker! Oh, sweet Jesus, let me kill this nigger!

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

>You are friends with degenerates
>Cops will always single you out first
>All of your friends would expect to be saved over you in a life or death situation, no matter how good of a friend you think you are
>Normal people in the heart of America (Midwest and South) would avoid you
>You have a low IQ
>You are no intellectually different than the "niggers" who you think you are better than.
>Most White people would avoid you in the suburbs.
>Get away from me
>Move!
>Whatever perverse thrill you are getting by making such a post, let alone actually believing it, is all in your head. You get as much respect as your dindu noffin brethren do, because to us White people, you are all inevitably the same.