Those Sup Forums do Garffiti? Share some of your art and tips

Those Sup Forums do Garffiti? Share some of your art and tips .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_8f7KDVyrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do you write? i write verso RSK crew canada

Trying to get into it here in California. Thinking of doing wheat pasting of some of my drawings. Still haven't come up with a name for myself

what do you want tips on? bombing, not getting caught, your work??

>art
>vandalism

Shitty gang tags

How do you not get caught? Like those thousands of graffitis on the highways that are always busy?

Well all of it, how to blend in and not look suspicious, gear to have , ect this is a piece of mine

always be on the look out for the 12
bomb only at night
dont tell people that you write and if you do dont tell them what you write
>the possibility of someone stopping on a busy highway or calling the cops cause their city is being painted is not likley

This

lmfao you should just give up on art altogether man that's shit

dont go over anyone elses shit
dont steal (bite) styles
dont go over any peices unless you can burn
look up to writters that have been writting longer than you

Not really trying to make a living off it. Just doodles I do

They don't need to stop anymore. Most people have bluetooth in their car now and can call like that.

Also doing it at night seems more dangerous since you have the spotlight on you unless you're painting in pitch black, which seems unlikely. Seems like you would stick out WAY more than if you were doing it during the day.

Also the noise. Paint cans are noisy as shit. Doing it during the day would make more sense.

Filthy nonwhites marking their territory

Very good points

>just be in and out of spots
>dont be seen and theres litteraly no one
>wrap then in sweaters

Public graffiti is an abomination. People who ruin property with garbage tags should be executed.

This. Nothing pisses me off more than some fucking toy going over pieces with shit tags.

dumbfuck the old "peice" (throwie) is mine and it got toyed up so i went back over it

>dumbfuck
I was agreeing with you. What the fuck are you talking about.

I know right!!1!!!!

Dope design man

Graffiti is indisputably in any reasonable decent perspective something that is really stupid and unacceptable and nobody should be doing it at all

Fuck you, you don't own what you're painting on. Get the fuck out of here and stop painting on shit that doesn't belong to you. Nobody else wants to see your shitty paint job on an old building. You're not turning that building into art. You're just making it look like some ghetto or even worse in general to most people who look at it.

sorry dawg mis-read that and real shit

Why do fuckwits do shitty tags? If you're going to do this then put the effort into doing something decent you fucking nigger.

we could care less what the public thinks about it
its not supposed to be pretty
its not supposed to be a art
its a game for other writters to challange ourselvs and have quality tags is mass quantities

It's usually just kids, man. Someone's gotta keep painting when I'm 50.

Tagging is shit tier graffiti.

Graffiti seems to me like a bunch of edgy teens going out and trying to look "urban". GTFO, cunt, go back to Tumblr.

Paul is a shit tier human.

thats sick dude tell me more

Actual art is dope but mostly tagging is just niggers pissing on their street corner to mark territory. Channel your passion into something that can be both financially and emotionally fulfilling without lowering yourself to gangbanging chimps - you can still do that with a spray can, just not with your shit crew tag that nobody can read.

its a fast way to get your name up and you can put style into it
>know what you mean 100% though

Right, because you have to make your shitty mark to the detriment of everyone else. You get to have your thrill of still seeing it there weeks later while to the rest of the community it signifies disorder and urban decline.

Them paint fumes gettin to ya boy. I didn't know you could spend EBT on cans.

Hey, I like it when it's well done and not on private property. Like some well done art on a brick wall or something, I don't mind that kind of stuff.

the city and civilians can bitch about their walls slightly changing colour all they want

So paint over them, they look shit. Do something that's actually alright looking.

What would you consider alright looking ?

Tagging is the wallpaper so lovingly applied by degenerates to signal that yes, this area is shit, and poor criminals reside here.

>slightly changing color

thats fucked, litteraly the worst you can do.
up here in Canada one of the global rules are no painting memorials or anything with a plaque

Almost anything that isn't a shitty tag or meaningless scribble. Put the effort into your hobby.

not all tags are shit tier

They ALL look shit.

id say otherwise but we all have our opinions

I am a professional graffiti remover. AMA

Thoughts? youtube.com/watch?v=8_8f7KDVyrc

This okay?

That's still shit, most people see it as mindless vandalism. Instead of drawing your name everywhere put the time into doing something a proper piece.

Thanks for making more blank walls to write on.

Old bunker ?

hahaha writters laugh at people like you shittin on the idea of getting up and being seen and sucking the dick of legal "graffiti" walls

As long as I get paid before you fuck them up again, it's all good. Thank you for making me $$$

wow you must be a pro to wipe off tags and use paint that sprays 2 feet wide

I am and I make pretty damn good money doing it.

i respect your job and no writters care about getting buffed but i think its kinda funny that you call it a profesion

Cool style dude, although I'm not graffiti I would like to do some murals
>pic related

Shover reporting in

*although I'm not into graffiti

It is not the only thing I do obviously. I restore masonry buildings. Whether it be churches, stadiums, offices, etc. Graffiti cleaning is a small part of it.

"art"
hahahahahahahaha

wheres that bench taken? soak gets around haha

BUFO here

where abouts do you write

TN

That's not art, you shit, that's just what talentless, poor people do to beg for attention, and I don't fucking appreciate your 'art' when fucking jizz buckets like yourself do it on private property. Kill yourself.

its not for attention because nobody knows i do it. i think it because its the only aspect of my life where i feel like i have complete freedom. its easy to get lost into.

nice reaction pic from that shitty story thread and its not supposed to be art >LOL

>art
How retarded and ignorant do you
have to be to consider this 'art'?

don't mind me, just a recent

watch some graffitti videos on youtube, there is plenty of footage of people hitting up busy spots.

I dont call it art at all.
I call it me being fucking insane and wanting to write my stupid made up name everywhere I go.
Simple as that.

Here's a question: Why would you think I want your shitty paintings on my walls? What the fuck makes people like you think you can vandalize my shit with this sorry excuse for a drawings?

>its not for attention

Bullshit. They might not know its you but they see what you've done, and you get a little thrill when you see it there still days or weeks later.

>un-ironically using the term writers
>speaking for everybody who has every had anything to do with graff ever

>lying on the internet

I used to but its not worth getting caught over so I stopped. I thought about getting back into it doing only unique pieces so I couldn't get a file built against me but wasn't that motivated. Enjoyed writing my name but its too dangerous to do that any more.

its all shit

literally 5th grade tier "art"

Mirror scratchies are fun. Gets civilians nice and butthurt

You gotta put in the work to get respect before you can be doing legals. Legals are pretty lame anyway, no soul just standing there in the middle of the day.

this is dope. bubble letter throws are played out.

you'll all end up huffing paint and jerking off in alleys

this shit is retarded

because graffiti is art like any other art in which you have to master the technique to get good at it. tagging and hand styles are the fundamental building blocks.

I hope you get caught, and you get raped in jail. That's a bit more artistic than your special ed drawings of your made-up name

this is it. proof that you're alive in a city of cement. fantastic feeling. all these other faggots are going to die with no proof of their existence.

Well since this thread exists, what's your guys opinion on Banksy? Cool artist, he's obviously trying to say some sort of messages with his artwork but it's going nowhere, all people see in his art is something nice to frame. He's too over hyped