ITT: you talk about whats been bugging you. and maybe we share a beer?

ITT: you talk about whats been bugging you. and maybe we share a beer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't produce serotonin and dopamine at a regular rate

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

whats that lead to?

mood disorders, namely depression
easier to deal with when you acknowledge that life isn't so shitty and you're pretty much just sick

I need to fucking shave but instead i got high and now i'm on Sup Forums why does this shit keep happening to me!

A hen of mine died today.

hello waifu.

A lot of things bug me OP.

sounds like you're smarter than your brain.

which is more than a lot of 'depressed' people can say. id buy you a beer right now if i could.

lets start on the surface and work our way down then. whats on the mind?

hey you

Sure mate, I just enjoyed some rum so we might as well vent to one another. I feel stuck in a cycle and it seems like no matter how good my intentions are, I keep fucking up and I'm never able to improve myself. The only difference is that I gradually become more self aware.

What's up on your end?

I smoke, then shave in the shower. Keeps my ass focused

I missed the season premiere of Archer tonight. Anyone have a link I can watch it yet?

i don't enjoy anything anymore; every time something good happens i just dwell on the bad possibilities that could come with it; and i don't allow myself to enjoy things because i'm also so focused on things that i could have done better or that i fell will inevitably go wrong. The only small pleasure i get is when i can be bothered to drag myself outside for a cigarette and it's not raining.

i don't quite follow this image
the subject is presented as being made out of bits and pieces, while the norm is to be a single color

i feel this implies that all people aren't complicated collections of experiences and opinions and interests, that a person is supposed to fit into a single niche and not be any more complicated than that

i appreciate the gesture, been drinking a bit too much lately though so i should probably lay off for a while

holy shit, why this fucking image is right?

Damn i miss my ex, my buddies can tell too im pissed off all the time and its not getting better.

im actually not too bad myself, i have some minor insecurities over a short film i just did, but they're pretty minor.

tell me about your cycle. what are you trying to improve?

sissyphus?

know that feel Sup Forumsro, you'll get it done... eventually

i LOVE shaving in the shower. is it weird that i want to shave and shower with a friend? feels like it should be some weird male bonding thing but its not.

beer in the shower is also legit.

probably couchtuner. maybe kiss cartoon?

that will eventually separate from them, so enjoy it

archer shows up on bootleg sites pretty quickly, don't worry

Every time i smoke i get lazy as shit & i do shit like this every day

some rock star said that life is 50% fucking up and 50% cleaning up the mess

yay now i'm high & horny thanks

i'm at the point of meh i'll do it tomorrow
>till i get high again

>i dont understand this image
>goes on to explain it entirely

yeah. I like to think the artist was self aware. i mean he wrote it to be relateable. i think its not only harping on his own insecurities but also on how we perceive others. we do think of others as a constant, we think of them as one cohesive identity, and only ourselves as complicated, cuz were ourselves.

>no beer

fair enough man. ive had a few too many for myself lately, not that thats saying much.

Ah shit man, that's not so bad. I totally get what it's like feeling insecure over your own art projects, but you need to realize that as long as you keep at it and doing your best to learn how to improve your work, there's going to be a day where you look back and see how far you came.

Bah. Just trying to work out more, have some ambition, stop staring at screens all day. Seems like no matter what I do, I just feel like everything I do is wrong in some way and I'm only bound to fail, so I don't even try.

Gesundheit

because it is. no reason why, its like asking why is the sky so blue.

once you accept loneliness it can be comforting. its the only way to comfort yourself when no one else can.

Why is Paul a Paedophile?

I'm sorry user, did they have a name?

i tend to keep my drinking and masturbating to an evening habit for the same reason.

jerk off bro. might as well.

Its not possible to achieve my dreams and i dont know what to do with my life

All these damn nigger/cuck threads.

Sounds like you are pretty used to loneliness, how did you made it? how did you not fucking surrender to the first signs of being just left aside by everyone else?

i was plaining on doing so but it's hard for me to cum in this state of mind i think of some strange things that freak me out

Not OP but you're damm right. I suspect paid Hills Shills.

by not understand i suppose i meant it conveyed a world view i considered unhealthy/incorrect, and i assumed that i had interpreted it incorrectly

depression has an odd way of making you think dumb pessimistic shit about everything. to the point that i think it makes people stupider

>see how far you came

i do that a lot as is, and its a great feeling, but sometimes you gotta wonder if, no matter how far you go, you'll ever really make it. i like to convince myself that i dont need to be legit, that as long as i can continue to self produce ill be happy. and i might be right about that... but there's still that nagging sensation that says 'you're supposed to be great, but you never will be'.

i think my biggest issue with it is my friends. i feel like i give my heart and soul into not just complimenting their works, but to helping them in producing. but when i sent them this i just got a lot of 'looks good' or 'looks cool'.

it feels like either they as friends dont care, or that the film itself is not good enough to care about, like its pieces are all there, but none of them seem to be note worthy.

id honestly rather have criticisms, cuz at least criticisms give me something i can fix.

>work out more
>stop staring at screens all day

i know that feel. ive managed to at least get exercise in. its hard for me cuz i had a brai nstem injury last year, and if i do a legitimate workout i tend to go home and sleep for 16 hours afterwards. my doc recomended i just do short bursts of exercises, like ten push ups in the morning, ten by lunch, ten in the afternoon, ten in the evening, ten ebfore bed, a few planks inbetween.

its working so far, but it still leads to days where i just feel destroyed. i miss being not so fucking fragile in this sense.

cant advise you on the screens though. best i can recommend is maybe take your phone outside. at the very least you'll be outside in the real world and take the time to look away from the screen just to enjoy the surroundings.

what are your dreams though? what makes them impossible?

>how did you not fucking surrender to the first signs of being just left aside by everyone else?

Coming from someone who is in a similar situation, eventually you start pushing back first, people who are lonely are able to get even and not give a shit because they don't have anyone to disappoint life disappointed them first.

Im falling in love with a girl im too much of a pussy to talk to. Shes cute, petite, and shes shy. This would be perfect if i wasnt a autistic piece of shit whos too scared of rejection. I had a gf in highschool, but it wasnt anything that made me feel the way this girl does. Any tips for overcoming this autism?

People is already stupid to feel depressed by something, is so easy to uncare than it is to put your hole head into that that stress/depress you

i had a lot of time to get used to it. i was a military child, and went to a new school often, five highschools. too many back in elementary for me to count.

at first you convince yourself your friends are your best friends and it will stay that way, but then you move and feel those feelings for others, and forget your old friends.

regardless, you quickly realize that you dont NEED anyone, and that apparently no one really NEEDS you. it hurts, but once you realize you dont need anyone, you can rely on yourself.

as a result i dont connect well with others. until recently my lonest relationship was 9 months and my longest friendship was 1 year. when you move around so much you dont learn how to keep people around for too long, so as an adult im finally settled in one city and it srough.

but i found someone kinda like me and we've been friends for 3 years. it wont last forever. but its helped me learn to treasure and nurture what I do have, and have the strength for when i have nothing.

the best part about being lonely is knowing that no matter what you lose in life, you're already lonely.

in a good way.

Talk to her niggah, my ex was a 4"10 blonde autistic OCD goddess i would rip someones nutsack off to get her back, rejection is never as painful as not talking to a bitch believe me.

thing that never happened
also
>edgy as fuck kys

YOU LITERALLY JUST GOTTA DO IT AND NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IF YOU FAIL, YOU'LL JUST WIND UP PINING OVER SOME OTHER GIRL EVENTUALLY ALWAYS

YOU'LL NEVER FINALLY GET A SHY QT3.14 GF IF YOU NEVER PRACTICE TALKING TO GIRLS IN THE FIRST PLACE

I BELIEVE IN YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sometime i do pee pee in my sleep

Rally driver, the amount of money and time it takes to do this as a hobby is a lot as it is. Getting to the point where you make money form it takes a lot of luck and time.

>you're supposed to be great but you never will be

I dunno man, I've lived a fucking insanely complicated life, and whenever I have done something well, it's memorable. I've gotten people to swear off hard drugs at the lowest point in their addictions, saved numerous people forest fire, wrote an entire novel and then gave a copy of it to my friend who was about to be homeless...he sold it and made a few thousand instead of me and now he's known as a local author that got a second chance at life. I can tell you for a fact that even if you're saving lives, changing the world with your art, being a shining beacon of hope for those around you, there's always going to be a voice in the back of your head telling you that you're not good enough. I don't think it ever goes away, even with all of the positive reassurance those around us can provide.
The coolest, most respectable thing you can do is continue doing what you love in spite of your doubts and shortcomings.

>screens and workout shit

What fucks with me is I do massage professionally and for a while I was a really in shape and well rounded guy. Now I just don't have the motivation to get out of bed most days.

|Holy shit dude, I can relate to that maximum feeling, that fucking moment when your head just stop fooling around in others problems to accept how fucking empty you are, socially and personal, not like a curse but like a lifestyle

Love is just like a fire
it's amazing at first
it hurts when you fall into it
and when you're in it for too long all that's left is ashes that blow away in the wind

Wow, that's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

TY FOR REMINDING ME SSSS EXISTS FRIEND

>im14andthisisdeep

like race carring?

doesn't sound impossible i know a guy who does trucking as a job and then has a race car for fun times.

This is fucking cancer, get out of here fag, go and cry with your mom

wheres the now thats what i call edgy pic when you need it

>changing the world with your art

Examples like that are why everybody takes art in college and don't get any real world skills.

I really wouldn't mind a couple of 2mg bars of Xanax, but I don't know anyone that sells. I have a legal prescription, but I actually use them as intended.

>the most respectable thing you can do is continue doing what you love in spite of your doubts and shortcomings

i doubt id ever quit, i could see myself becoming this creepy bald unkempt old man sitting in the back of a dark basement doing radioplays if i somehow couldnt film or do anything else.

its been a part of me too long to ever give up. i had a massive fan base for my last show but it was mostly because it was a fan series, so im not sure if anything will hold up as i venture further into original works.

sometimes i just worry i invest too much in my friends and dont get the pay back.

>now i dont have the motivation to get out of bed most days

woof thats a lot more than just bad cycling dude, thats something a bit more serious. what do you feel the problem is?

I search for attention, i realize it this morning

You left out the part where you personally rescued ten billion burning orphans from drowning

i dont think im empty is the thing. im lonely, or rather, alone, but im very fulfilled. granted i do have some really amazing friends now and i know i can always make new ones.

but even without people im just so full of stuff. so many things. i enjoy myself a lot and learning more about myself or just building up what i like. its like the things i enjoy are a part of me, or another someone inside of me to interact with.

i have all these amazing quirks and particulars that i just love about myself. i can get sad, but i dont think i can ever feel empty.

i think part of my upbringing taught me to appreciate what i love. i think part of it was also just being a little weird.

growing up i was that kid in the paranormal section of the library, and i spent most of my high school years working on film projects because it was more consistent then socializing, which differed every fucking school.

now i manage a psychic, and i still make movies. and i just love it. its like my 10 year old self said 'hey i wanna do this when i grow up' and somehow it just all happened to happen.

Eh. If people want to waste money on relatively pointless degrees and then complain about the lack of jobs in their field, then let them. I feel like anybody with sense would learn a trade before going to college anyway. I always have plumbing to fall back on if need be.

>sometimes I just worry I invest too much in my friends

I just learned to appreciate the company of myself without completely turning into a hermit. When you get a firm grasp of who you are and what you're capable of, personal challenges seem a lot easier to overcome

>more than just bad cycling

No idea. I've just been progressively caring less and less.

We're all 100% aware of this.

>romance

this thread was actually pretty good considering it didnt dive immediately into relationshit. im kinda proud of Sup Forums tonight.

I'm still in love with someone I haven't seen or talked to in ~2 years

Here little one i got an amazing one for you.

Love doesnt exist, its a biological reaction in your brain that not only keeps you from killing that annoying bitch you keep waking up next to but actually have kids with them to, same rule goes for women they cant stand you either.

Love is bullshit that people take way too seriously, its loyalty and companionship that should be far more important to you.

Yes, after I won my tenth nobel peace prize and cured cancer while fucking all of my waifus.
Without a condom.

i think we all do a little bit man. we claim its just girls, but its not true. its why so many guys are 'funny guys' these days. we just want attention.

and its not wrong per se, but some times we all take it too far.

people are allowed to be proud of what they do user.

as long as its true, why not share?

maybe you wouldn't be so quick to put that user down if you had something of your own to be proud of.

awesome girl broke up with me. I wish she could have given me some reason to dislike her before breaking up with me, but she didn't give me one. Works a pretty high paying job in finance, probably about what I make. Usually i date chicks that are borderline retarded and don't really like the same things i do and im bored of them after 5-6 months and greatful for the break. This chick actually watched 2070 paradigm shift and liked it, libertarian (so not a complete sjw cunt like most chicks), watches all the usual pop culture shit, IASIP, arrested development, lots of the same music I do. Wanted to go camping and hiking and had family with all the equipment. Degree in math. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I have some pictures saved of us on my hard drive and every time I see them its like a punch in the gut. I deleted them for a while but then I restored them from the recycle bin. Feel like im gonna leave them there until I dont give a shit anymore, hopefully soon.

>I just learned to appreciate the company of myself without completely turning into a hermit. When you get a firm grasp of who you are and what you're capable of, personal challenges seem a lot easier to overcome

thats basically where im at in life, im this guy:
im very happy and confident in who i am. but like anyone, i can put too much in some things.

I never had said this to someone before but i hope you can keep carrying those good feelings

>pretends to not be samefagging

Sure, except user actually didn't do any of those things. But it's fun to pretend your life was ever meaningful huh?

Loyalty is hard to come across nowadays all the bitches cheat

Companionship is nothing more than wanting somebody to be with in that moment of time other than than even those are meaningless lies

I'm destined to live a long, lonely life. I finally understand that.

I've seen death to the face more times that I can remember, sometimes on purpose. Always something happens, I survive unscathed. Life goes on; and no matter how ridiculous the risk I take; it'll be fine. Not great, just fine. I'm destined to survive; not because I'm special or there's anything the universe wants from me, but because as long as there's a small chance that I'll live longer, it seems that will the the outcome every time.

The why I can't explain, not for certain. Probably the consciousness of a person always is transported to the reality in which they'll live the longest, while your deaths in other realms of possibilities are quickly forgotten as you travel through the fourth and fifth dimension. Who can tell? All I know is that if I'm with someone; I'm putting them at risk. If I'm with someone, they'll always sacrifice themselves for me. Every. Single. Time. No more.

It is better for me to remain safe and quiet, in my room. Do nothing, risk nothing. Money is running out; it has been running out for years; but somehow more always finds me. As long as I need it to survive, it will come.

pretty sure i always will. i mean we all have that little monster in our hearts who tries to eat away at them, but i love my life, and its hard not to. sometimes when im particularly whiny i just stop and think 'wow i got it good tho'.

sometimes just being able to cuddle my doggo in the morning is all it takes to make it a great day

how can you know when its too far? how can you just stop caring about how and how much attention you receive from others

no, this is samefagging.

and no, he wasn't samefagging. im the guy he was talking to you dumbass.

There goes the thread

>all the bitches cheat

so do all the men/.