Hey Sup Forums try to guess Who i drew

Hey Sup Forums try to guess Who i drew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9xfo0MY-r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you wrote his goddamn name on the page. good drawing tho

Its quite bad, linear and shading aswell. L2draw, just bcs you think you acomplished smthing, dosent mean it is good. Take 2 years of fucking drawing then post your shit. This is on same level as potato drawings. You little shit.

thats some deformed head

Thanks!

someones mad they didnt get into art school

Well i never went to art school i just tried to do my best

Then keep trying for next 2 years, then fucking post. Your best at this moment is shit and you should feel like shit.

OK bro

That dude from Chappie

go rant on your deviantart

Draw yolandi and I'll be impressed.

I dont use that shit.

Finished art school and arhitecture. My art.

pretty

but you're so bitter it's sad

Nah, just realist, his drwaing is utter shit. And he should be aware of it and work on it, not fishing for likes.

I like your art OP, pay no attention to what these old embittered failures on this board say about it as they are jealous of your developing talent.

>Nah, just realist
Kek

>not fishing for likes
This is Sup Forums not facebook user

Also you shouldn't start sentences with and.

You need to go /ic/ and bitch there. Have some pride in yourself and your work please, you are acting like a child.

>developing talent

Proportions are bad, linings are bad, shadings are bad, the fact he needed to write the name of a guy next to a picture says it all. As for OP, go and buy yourself set of pencils, from h6 to h1 and from b1 to b6. Use h for linings and b for shadings, if you look to improve. And start mesuring things, take for example his ear or nose and mesure how much times fist in his face or take his eye and mesure width of his face with it, or postion of ears or w/e. Mesure is key. Rest comes with time.

fuck's sake man, that's not creative criticism at all. I would think that after 2 years of art school, your bitch ass would have learned the difference, but I guess not considering your attitude.

his ears are too small and his head is misshapen. learn to draw you cum drip

>cum drip

Learn how to fucking spell. You're being a cunt.

Actually its 4 years of art school and 5 years of arhitcture. Those "2 years" is some period to see noticable diffrence between this shit now and drawings then, if he keeps drawing that is.
I gave him criticisam.

he's an amateur artist, cut him slack

Yeah... english is my third language so youll have to deal with it.

Re-learn English. Only young teens and stupid people shorten words that way to save a few precious seconds.

Sure champ, you showed me. Gonna reevaluate my life now.

Thanks bro im screenshooting this

Richard Spencer?

His drawing is way more interesting to look at than a well developed, scaled, proportional drawing of the same person.

YOU CALL THAT ART?

guess guys

mob from mob psycho 100.

what?

you heard me bitch.

Aftsr shaving his hitler-stache and getting punched in the face

it's supposed to be baley jay user

well you're wrong

its pretty wize guy from afrika.
youtube.com/watch?v=x9xfo0MY-r8