Can we get a feels thread going this late? I just don't want to be alone for a few moments

Can we get a feels thread going this late? I just don't want to be alone for a few moments.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0KLzWXX2vVl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just jerked off to the picture of a close friend whom I've been in love with since high school. I've been in this state of unrequited love/lust for three years now and kinda want to die.

Do you play COG user? Never met anyone else who actually does

I've never heard of it, what's it like?

Have you ever told her how you feel?

Feelings ? Its for the weak

I learnt to deal with it, i got so strong nothing hurts me and the fact i will die kissless and virgin just makes me happier, if pain doesnt kill you, it makes you wiser

I'm sorry user

I've been in love with my best friends sister (same age btw) and i know sh feels the same but we're both in toxic relationships and just want to be together but i don't want to hurt my bro

Your bro should understand if you have feelings for her. Go be with her, life is too short to not do what you want.

I want to become emotionless, I don't want any ties with anyone. When I die I won't matter anymore so why should I matter when I'm alive? Why do I need these needless emotions that fuck with me mentally?

I wish i could fall to your state. Some people are meant to live and love, and I'm not sure i could ever be one of those people. Bouts of pleasure are few and far in-between, like oases in a desert of loneliness and pain. I'm already pretty numb to both joy and sorrow, however, and yet i still find myself hurting. Wanting lasting happiness is pretty much out of the question by now, so now i just don't want to hurt.

You really think so? I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I am in the opposite boat, I barely feel anything

These so called emotions have fucked with me mentally to the point of almost an hero. I have depression ETC and i'm doing nothing about it. I don't want help or anything, why should they help me? [ also this sounds edgy ]

I haven't had sex in 6 years haven't been touched by a girl in 3. and just recently got turn down after putting in 2 months of work.

Falling on my state is pretty hard, you need to have lot of personality and self esteem like fuck it this my way and the way i do things is the best, also a bit of ego

I have suffered a lot, i loved,i loved with the strenght of 7 seas, but i was never loved, no girl wanted me and i got always rejected, but now i see girls as simply pieces lf meat, why would i want to fuck a piece of meat ? Having sex is for mortals with desires, desires who handle them, real men make their own way and dont give a shit what other says

Yes im 20 and never kissed a girl ? Nd proud, will you make fun of it ? Imma breal yo teeth faggot, so is how you gotta act, like a fucking bastard and you will earn self esteen and personlity, just yolo, the sooner you realize you will die virgin and alone the easier life gets

A good hobby or a long term goal are two important pilars you need

I've considered it a lot but I can't ruin the relationship we have now... She's done so much to support me and I think I've helped her a lot too. I don't want that to change.

A true friend would see you as the best person for his sister. Besides, as a big brother myself, I am not deluded into thinking I own any sense of say over who my sisters date or end up with. Just be respectful and express how you feel to give him a little warning.

I want this, I just want to do my part on serving society as a scientistnigga or some shit that will actually impact the future. Also i'm 20 my guy...

feeling a little down. you guys ready to call me a fag? so i have this thing i do. i wrote myself this letter and everytime i feel like shit i type it out into a text to speech program and listen to it.

have a listen, its pretty stupid. i don't even know why i do it. pretty gay right guys?

vocaroo.com/i/s0KLzWXX2vVl

Me and this girl dated for some time but she couldn't be in a relationship cause of personal issues. We're still best friends and I absolutely love her but I feel like I'm getting too clingy and my anxiety is pushing her away. It's just a recent thing cause of stress, but I'm terrified of losing her. She makes me feel whole.

I hate feeling emotions.

I'm about to be a father. My wife is due in 3 weeks and everything is happening so fast. We have a pretty stable lifestyle, home is prepped with nursery and generous gifts from the baby shower, but I want to make sure I provide the best parenting I could. I'm usually quite careless, aloof and free spirited but now I find myself second guessing every move I'm going to make in raising my son to be.

I have never felt such exhilaration mixed with anticipation!

What the hell is "2 months of work"?

When a guy is trying to find a girl it is considered work, but a girl finding a guy is "Who looks the best and richest".

If you really want it you eventually will

Its incredible how shy are normies and how worried are them on what people thinks about them, i have friends and they cant believe the fact i dont give a fuck for being virgin kissless and being ok with it while they worry of such stupid things are so fucking irrational, and most young males are like than, women even more, whe someone with strong personality appears everyone stares at, its just growing some balls and be yourself and completly forget the "fuck chicks" and "gf" thingy

History isnt written by the romances
Hiatory is written by able men

Fuck man, your got me. You have the motivation or lack of motivation I need. Fuck those THOTS we only need to contribute our part then leave

>Failing physics because I can't understand jack shit
>Falling for a guy who simply doesn't care about me or my advances
>People still have high expectations of me
>GPA is in the gutter
>Borderline suicidal at times

Well at least I can still shitpost on this website I suppose

Get the bull shit out of here. I am broke as hell and not the best looking person by far, so when girls are interested in me it certainly wasn't because of that. Girls will like a guy who believes he is worth it and has some semblance of commonality. There is no work necessary if you just sail on and challenge yourself to be in a variety of social situations while seeking to improve yourself.

The moment you make the "work" about her is the moment you become unattractive. Make the "work" about you! Become a better version of you with every passing moment and new opportunities (including love) will make themselves available.

Exactly, its just focus, focus on what are you good at, are you smart and good at studying ? Then fucking focus at that, you will be a great professional

Are you good at maths? Programing ? THEN FOCUS AT THAT

are you good at sports ? Lifting ? THEN FUCKING MOVE YOUR ASS AND GET YOUR BODY READY FOR THE ACTION

YOU WILL BE THE BEST

fuck women fuck sex, its for the averages, and you are not a fucking average, you are here to write your name on the books

Stop caring about girls

What are you good at ? Crying ? I dont think so

You are for more

Hell yeah, we live for much more than that. Girls will come and go but no one appears attractive when they are desperate.

try 4 years

Have you ever felt alone is someone's company? Someone you love, or think you love? You sit next to her, you feel nothing. She touches you, you feel nothing. She kisses you, you feel nothing. She tells you "I love you" and you feel something -- Sorrow.
She looks a little off put by the time it takes you to respond "I love you too." The look of pain in her eyes is proof of Hell's existence.
I would say I don't feel anymore, but I do.
I feel like a monster.

As life suggests this /thread/ is slowly coming towards an end

I met this girl in a videogame and we got really close and became friends on a personal level. We both know personal things about eachother and are considered good friends despite never actually meeting. I've talked to her on the phone and text her all day everyday. She is 17 and I am 21. This girl and I have so much in common its crazy. She's insanely attractive and I just want to make it work between us. I want to date her but the distance (several states away) is a huge issue not to mention she is underage. I don't know what to do but I am falling for this girl more than I have with any other girl I have met before. Any help Sup Forums?

What if I'm not good at anything?

You don't have to be good at something. Find a passion, focus on it, let it drive you. Let you NOT being good at something be the driving force that makes you better at said thing. Prove to it and yourself that you can do it. Be passionate about it. If there's one thing girls love, it's a dude that can be passionate about something. Eventually you'll find her-- no, you'll find each other.

Thanks bro, but I do have a girlfriend that's a solid 8 - 9. My issue is that I lack of motivation. I can't go through ANYTHING. I feel bad about myself, I feel distant from everyone, I just daydream and sleep. I am in college, and doing kind of okay but I hate it. I'm losing touch and I feel so disconnected from everyone. I'm entering a state of alienation, hopless and broken surrounded by people I don't like, questioning life at every step, and not really sure of who the fuck am I.

Stop shitposting faggot.

Why do people treat me like a mutant?

teenage love is the most retarded thing ever and anyone who ever actually fucking grew up and matured will realise that

oh wait i'm talking to Sup Forums, all of you are still mentally 13-15 even if you're 30+

tru

My father died today.