What's up with Gas Town. Who runs that shit?

What's up with Gas Town. Who runs that shit?

The dude with the bigass fat foot

Gazprom

The People Eater runs it. IIRC from the comics, People Eater and the Bullet Farmer were subordinates of Joe who left the Citadel to establish their own settlements.

You'll have to wait for the sequel to find out :^)

>The People Eater

Future baddie?

People Eater died in the movie.

You have 15 seconds to come up with a terrible name for gasoline in a post-Apocalyptic setting.

Mine is chug-a-gug engine juice.

The dude without the nose? Or is that the bullet farm?

No he is dead/ He had the gold nose. Does this mean Gas Town is out of commision? I bet settlements are going to go apeshit trying to take it over.

Guzzoline

Dinopiss

Probably Humungus will make an apparence, somehow

Yeah he was the fat guy in Fury Road.

In Fury Road, Furiosa was supposed to trade mother's milk (human breast milk) with Gas Town and the Bullet Farm for supplies. When she went rogue, Joe sent out a distress signal, so the People Eater and the Bullet Farmer joined Joe to chase after Furiosa.

The Bullet Farmer was the crazy guy in the tank with bullets for teeth who got killed off-screen by Max in that swamp place. The People Eater was the fat guy with the fake nose who was killed by Max in the final chase.

that's john howard you fuck

Gubwater

The masketta man

The infrastructure is still in place but it's implied that the Citadel, Gas Town, and the Bullet Farm have all lost their armies. Most of the nearby raiders (buzzards, biker dudes, and grannies) have been killed off as well, so I guess it's a level playing field?

The Citadel can't be taken and Furiosa has a lot of military experience, so I guess she'll regain control of the region eventually and everything will be fine and dandy again with slightly less slavery.

Chuckled

The black stuff.

Scabrous Scrotus nigga

HE LOOKED AT ME

I hope there is a sequel It makes me sad if they won't

Granny's peach tea

Gasomean

Scabrous Scrotus

Joe had a real head for names, didn't he.

HOTPISS

Petrol.

Go go juice or Vroom

Imperator Diane and her gang of fearsome womyn

Unobtanium

Sum Dum Ju

kekked heartily

They expanded their operation

Why does everything need a sequel? Can't we just enjoy the rare good movie and leave it instead of trying to turn it into a shitty "cinematic universe" it wasn't intended to be?

Scrotus dies before the events of the movie

People Eater took over following the events of the game (which wasn't that good)

Lol this.
Cameron, what a fuckin genius. I love that guy.

Sourwater

Mad Max villains always have silly names

>Toecutter
>Lord Humongous
>Master Blaster
>Immortan Joe
>Scabrous Scrotus
>People Eater
>Bullet Farmer
>Corpus Colossus
>Rictus Erectus

The Toecutter, Master Blaster, Immortan Joe, People Eater, and Bullet Farmer sound pretty fuckin dire to me dude.

But he's dead.

People Eater, while not physically imposing/tough looking, was actually kinda cool

a dude so rich he can be morbidly obese in a post-apocalyptic desert

i thought it was a neat idea

>forgetting the NIGHTRIDER

ah jeez he's the very first villain in the series, how could i forget him!

thanks m8y

Villains only?
Even Max's kid is named Sprog Rockatansky
fuckin Sprog fuckin Rockatansky

there's also
>Aunty Entity

Just watched this, I couldn't figure out if his name was really Sprog or it was some Australian term of endearment.

>questioning the logic of a senseless, piece of shit, nostalgia-drenched and overrated attempt at cinema
getoff my board

>implying he didn't just walk away

>he doesn't know about sprogs

lmao @ ur life

Bad liquor

>bad liquor
You don't know much about Australia

abbojuice

Because pitching your projects to the green light guys these days involves selling it to them as a potential cash bonanza franchise. Unless they hear the ka-ching of potential cheap-to-make sequels it's unlikely they'll get interested.

Nigger cum

>It's called guzzoline in Mad Max
>In Australia no one actually says gas or gasoline

The fucks up with that? It should be referred to as pezzaline.

Petro gurgle

The Jews.

Black gold.
Tasmanian T
Petra Oleum

The black on black

The motor water or
Blood of the v8

Unobtainoline

we wouldn't have had mad max 2 or even fury road if you had your way, mister man

thats just 'strayla speak for a lil nipper

NO, NOT PIGS