Is Kanye West the only good rapper? Why has no one else been able to do what he does as good as him...

Is Kanye West the only good rapper? Why has no one else been able to do what he does as good as him? Drake and Cudi continued his brand of emotionally vulnerable hip-hop, but in a really shallow way.

>Drake and Cudi continued his brand of emotionally vulnerable hip-hop
more like he continued Cudi's brand of emotionally vulnerable hip-hop
Drake's straight trash though so who gives a fuck about him

I find Post Malone more interesting than Kanye these days.

he is not the best rapper, but he is the only rapper that regularly makes good music

Kanye is probably the only rapper who's created anything worthy of being called art.

Is Stoney actually good? I considered downloading it, but decided not to because he's white.

>mongoloid ye stans unironically believe this

I havent heard the full album yet but i really like Congratulations

cudi was doing nu-kanye before kanye

its good. also, why wouldnt you stream it?

Future

I assumed it was just white girl turn up music

>Paul's Boutique
>Enter The Wu Tang
>Future/HNDRX
>Kanye Fuckhead West is the only rapper who's created anything worthy of being called art.
Get raped. Kanye West is about three years away from doing an oldies tour with Jamiroquai

That's the way I feel, Kendrick Lamar and a lot of acclaimed rappers are garbage.
I only found out recently that when people talk about lyricism they're referring to the amount of literary techniques a rapper uses and not the content of the lyrics.
All style and no substance, it's why people love niggas like MF Doom. Storytelling ability is seen as desirable in a rapper too.
I don't care about storytelling because almost no rappers tell stories in a unique way, and if I was looking for a narrative I'd watch a movie or read a book.

Kanye is great because his lyrics are personal and relatable while covering a wide range of topics, he's also one of the only rappers not making gang shit.
I think one of the reasons why most people fuck with College Dropout so heavily is because it was about hood life which is expected/wanted from rappers.

He isn't white, he's a jew

imo it's unremarkable. Forgetable, and atmospheric. Maybe listen to it studying/high/before sleep.

I'll check it out, and I don't stream music or movies.

>Future

How is he influential at all? He just ripped off T-pain and added cough syrup and mumbling to his """music"""

jews can be white dumbass

I like Future, but c'mon.
Tyler the Creator and A$AP Rocky MIGHT be able to make something worthwhile, I don't know about anybody else.

No lyrics stand out at all? Is all just relationship bullshit?

MF DOOM, danny brown or kendrick lameme

Well, tbqh, I didn't pay attention to the lyrics very much. also, it's not as bad as I made it sound. Just kinda innofencive.

alright.

>Future

why the fuck isn't this thread moving

Kanye is just more talented then anyone else and despite his persona being controversial he has way more personality and character than most rappers making him interesting

98% or 99% of rappers are boring as fuck and rapping just to rap, huh, maybe a lack of good representation in media is affecting young black kids.
The genre is saturated with so much meaningless shit it's hard to find anyone worthwhile.

Kid Cudi is the guy who started the sadboy shit, kanye himself admits it

>implying Kanye only started being emotionally vulnerable on 808s
anyway, source