Super depressed and I'm a huge pussy for it. Don't have any friends, and chicks don't like me. I'm stuck in a rut...

Super depressed and I'm a huge pussy for it. Don't have any friends, and chicks don't like me. I'm stuck in a rut, and I've tried everything to socialize. Fucking hate bars. Idk. I'm just bitching online now. Post things that are funny or whatever. I'll start it off.

I feel you OP

smoke weed, the social insecurity will go away real fast.

depressed too. sucks man.

I get super anxious when I smoke now. Used to be a pot head for years. In fact I was a pot head for longer than I wasn't. But now it just makes me super vulnerable.

cont...

actually just came back from a friends house. 4 dudes I never met came by. Im not shy at all but I dont go out of my way to talk to new people. When smoking weed, you can make friends real fast.

This is me.

you play vidya? Just figure out some competitive game that you like and start getting good. Nerds will want to be YOUR friend.

have a beaver shot

I've fapped to worse. Thank you kind user.

Shit part is that I'm so depressed lately I can't even focus on Vidya. I fucking suck, I know. Idk though, I'm all about my own philosophy lately. Pain is the universe manifesting itself through a complete unbias design that does not consider us. As painful as it is, it's kind of beautiful to be a part of something that's so cold, and unaffected by our pain. The universe owes us nothing, the universe does not need to help us understand it, it's scary and enlightening at the same time. Makes me feel like nihilism is healthy.

Holy shit. These were dark.

What have you tried besides bars? Bars are fucking stupid shit shows.

I know this breaks all the rules of Sup Forums, but my PS4 gamertag is Battlemonkey37 and my Instagram is primordially.beast. I don't care if I get harassed/raided by the people on here, you need a friend habibi.

sauce please

I'm at Uni, all the girls at my college are prudes and have a campus wide embargo on pussy. I've gone to the weekly fair on sundays which has produce and local art, food trucks, live music, and most girls are just into jocks or vaping Subaru douches. I'm a smart dude, make ok money, have a local band that makes good money. I've gone to loca gigs. No one talks. Girls in my town are dry, and unwilling even to be friendly.

Thanks bruh. I'll look out for ya.

>habibi

OP, do you have instagram/a PS4?

I miss dolan

the fuck? so weird. when I was in college, there was pretty mad pussy. I mean I wasn't getting any - but sure as fuck everyone else was lol.