DUDE IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE ON PURPOSE LMAO

DUDE IM TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND ABSURDISM LMAO

She calls him a fag?

sums it up well

>understand absurdism
I hope for your sake you're under 15 years old still

why are there 2 moons?
what planet is that?

Man: My dick is as big as that one tower... what's it called? *thinks about the Sears Tower* The Eiffel Tower?
Woman: Fag

I'm not a SJw but gotta admit this is pretty clever

3* moons

there's 3

>lol the artist did the dialog shit on purpose idiot open ur MIND pleb *tokes*

Xd le epic dude, 10 upvotes have been deposited to ur le acct, will u except payment in the 4orm of doge coins? Xd xd xd

Le narhwal bacon my Sup Forumsrother

I'm too innocent and pure to get this joke

Thanks for the (You)! Here's one for (You) too!

>*sips tea*
I'm English love tea, and thanks to Tumblr I find that phrase rage inducing.

I don't get it

what

Wait

I don't get it

I agree m8, but I prefer coffee so it doesn't trigger me as badly. Still though, what an asinine snide phrase it is.

who the fuck sips tea anyway?
>make tea
>forget i made tea
>it's lukewarm now
>chug that shit

>clickhole
It's amazing how on point some of their stuff is

It would be funnier if he said "Please, no meat touching ma'am."

She's calling him a faggot.

It's really quite simple. They're discussing their ancestry.

The man thinks about what was once a greaat white empire as inidicated by the Empire State Building. He feels like he has the privilege to cimplain about his peoples loss to someone who's people has never had nothing, this is represented with the Eiffel tower as in "I fell" with the I being a synecdoche for white people. The black woman then speas of her ancestors who simply made cigarettes and lived happily this way. Note that shebhas a bigger speech bubble, representing a more meaningful argument on her part.

Is this the new bond burger?

bond burger?

Can we keep this one away from my sister this time?

How Kafkaesque!

Attention Sup Forums, this comic is supposed to be meaningless and comes from a site called clickhole, which seems to be a parody of clickbait sites. Here is the article this image is attatched to:

>This Cartoon Does A Bad Job Of Explaining What Privilege Is

>We’ve all got those ignorant friends who can’t seem to understand how societal privilege works or who even claim that it doesn’t exist. One cartoonist tried to educate these people by summing up privilege in one image, and it fell far short of the mark. Take a look at the incoherent comic below:

>Incredible. This amazing comic, which, to its credit, is clearly trying its best, takes the concept of privilege and turns it into something completely incomprehensible.
>If you didn’t know what privilege was before, you definitely don’t understand it any more now after looking at this visual gibberish. In fact, you might even be more confused than you were to begin with.
>Wow.

improved verson