Just inherited shitload of cash from my father

just inherited shitload of cash from my father....
about 3million dollars...
what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/putiniseveryonesmaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

send me to school?

why do faggots like you always get tons from the parents that never loved them?

spot on, meet the dude once in 30years.
that time he gave me a painting and a motorcycle ?
the dude was a drunk but he invested well in the stockmarket.

and also a freemason ring and a robe(?)

buy lots of cars and street race. pay some people to tune them and have fun its really not hard to find things to do with 3mil

Do the same, besides the drinking and neglecting your kids. Invest it, buy a nice house and a nice car and retire.

Invest in your kids
Save
Do whatever you want

Now you don't have to suck cock for money anymore. You can do it for free due to your raging homosexuality.

GABBEREN JONGE

Hey could I have 10 bucks bro? I'll give it back next week, I promise.

Can I have some to pay my rent?

hire an investment fag to teach you how and where to invest it so you don't have to be a slave like the rest of us. Live within your means and laugh at all the assholes stuck in rush hour traffic for their entire fucking lives.

Buy a small apartment complex, evict everyone, demolish the building(s), then kill yourself.

YACHT
A
C
H
T

How much do you need bro? I'm not OP but I hate to see people struggling. Leave your paypal

and tell everyone that comes asking for money to fuck off.

And any new "friends"

fuck if your handing out money ill take some. I live in a 700 sqaure foot house in the hood with 8 people. Im also white af

>Stick the 3mil in some safe investments. >Supplement your income with the growth from said investments.
>Live comfortably, and accrue wealth.
>Don't get married without a prenup.

I was joking faggot, fuck off

I would take $1mm and invest in S&P500 index stocks (essentially own very tiny fraction of fractions of ALL the 500 "best" stocks as a whole) if one of the 500 or even 10 start to fail in new economy, they are replaced by the 1 or 10 that are now "better." This can make you 7+ % interest that will compound for years and years and you can live off the interst alone in 20 years...like a king. Then I'd use another $1mm to invest in riskier ventures. This could be startups or family business or Indigogo...big risk big reward. Then other $1mm i would invest in commercial real estate to a company that can sign a 20 year lease and will pay you each month for the building and at the end you still have the building and your initial investment.

If you need help with that 2nd million that is "riskier" I've got some ideas. :D

buy me a fast car and a gopro and ill provide illegal street racing vids each week until i get caught im serious btw

steamcommunity.com/id/putiniseveryonesmaster
Would appreciate anything

ik calm down its not true

i have my own investments that is going pretty good (i donĀ“t work)
i was thinking of investing 2mil and spend 1mil.
and im not from the us so the money is worth alot more.
so about 700k dollars to spend.
traveling, and moving is on my agenda

Break me off with 2k pls

It's 660, but dude you don't have to its fine, Id feel bad.

Plus I don't know how PayPal works is it my email?

im already married (have been for 2years).... and she has no idea about the amount of money.

Where did you invest?

It's your mom's number, IIRC

Let's make a low-budget movie that competes with all the bullshit Hollywood schlock that people keep throwing money at.

You could make your investment back and rake in much more.

Sounds like you have it all figured out, let's do it tomorrow at 6, or would you rather just flush the money down the toilet? Ya fuckin idiot

Give me 3 million dollars.

give me 3k i will do big things with it

This is actually really good advice.

-decide your own family stuff, or at least start thinking about it (if you haven't already)
-do you want your kids (if any) to inherit your wealth? do you want to do this in any special way or with certain conditions, etc.?
-do you want a wife (?) from a certain country?

-think about other life shit
-do you want to build a house? if so, do you want to design it? do you want someone else to design it?
-have you ever wanted to invent something?
-have you ever wanted to invest in certain research and support the scientific community?
-you said you want to move but what about politics in your home country?
-you now have the money and time to learn pretty much any skill you could ever want from who(m?)ever you want

-food

4. (random ideas)
-ever wanted to make a movie? you can probably finance a low budget one with some pretty cool and creative people (in any number of countries) who would be happy for the investment
-ever thought about charity? and I mean real charity, like actually going to third world countries and helping from the ground up - or some other parts of the world that could use the help or whatever
-ever wanted to meet someone famous? you can probably now arrange that
-ever wanted to be famous? you can probably now arrange that too
-you can also probably now afford to try the best of any drug in the world and taste the finest booze, smoke the best cigars, weed, etc. - really anything entheogen related

Give this to women.