I have never come to as for sauce, but today i need you Sup Forumsros. Been talking to a girl and she sent these...

I have never come to as for sauce, but today i need you Sup Forumsros. Been talking to a girl and she sent these. They look fake, but i cant get any reverse search hits.

I don't care to much about the actual source. Just want some confirmation. Has anyone seen these before?

That's a boy.

Have pics to prove otherwise

Have u seen the pics before though?

Bump

No, and I was fucking with you. Never seen pics before, don't recognize her face at all, and she's fucking crazy hot.

not sure, send nudes

She is right? But so many things point to her being a catfish and probably a guy.

Was really hoping Sup Forums has seen the pics and could ease my mind

Last bump

dude easily provable just by her. Asked her to write your name on her, or video call, or request something so specific that only she at the time could create. It isn't hard to call out catfish.

Yea. Thats the thing, as soon as i bring something like that up, "she" changes the subject. And ... im also sending her catfish pics. Lol, so i dont want to open something I can't do. Haha

Jesus christ. Then I hope she is catfishing you. You're perfect for one another.

Kek. I have a catfish account where i get nudes from friends and family. She added me. So i just went for it.

Besides. All the OC posted on Sup Forums from my catfish account proves its worth it

once again op is a faggot. hope you fags are enjoying pretending one of you is a female.

Lol. I cant argue with that.

But who ever the girl in the pics are, she is hot, so i will keep pretending to get more of her

Stop right there or I'll be taking you downtown.

trap thread incoming

For what reason officer Dangle?

Why is this image flipped horizontally? It is not taken in a mirror.

I flipped it to try and read the shirt

Oh no wait, thats the original one. Hmm.

I thought maybe someone reversed it to hide source. But searched with flipped image and didn't see anything.

Yea. Also tried both ways. Thanks for the help though