This is unironically one of the worst films I have ever had the misfortune of watching

This is unironically one of the worst films I have ever had the misfortune of watching

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10746474/r
pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy
popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/zPDaFaekz8sAP89rvAMXbQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=vNMCiswQklU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You watch theatrical cut?

It was even worse

>"did you get it?" - knightmare batman

should I watch it to see how bad it really is?

Looks like OP didn't.

MOTY

strawpoll.me/10746474/r

don't know, do you always let others decide for you?

most of the time, yeah

Here we go again.

Is the Kino shit a meme? Maybe I'm just not sophisticated enough, but the movie was just weird and nor entertaining to me. Most of the time I was just thinking "I don't get it". Also was that Luthors son? If it was Luthor, Why Is he a teenage fagvot?

It's a pleb filter, OP

pleb.

then watch it

People like you are why the internet sucks. You feel the need to exaggerate everything for effect and so that your opinion has an impact.

The movie was bad, it was not even close to being the worst movie ever made and if its the worst movie you've ever seen then you are ether A) Really young or B) Not watched a lot of movies

I pick A you under aged faggot gtfo.

>I'm incapable of forming my own opinion.

It's pretty said when movie watching has become too complicated for some people.

It was enjoyable, if you can get into the right frame of mind for it and just appreciate it for what it is. It's not a terrible movie because it has so much going for it, and it's not a great movie because it has so many ludicrous flaws.

Congratulations,you didn't get it.

Hi Mouseketter. Hope you're ready for some Dr.StrangeKino

Aren't you mad that Aquaman drank a bottle of booze!! I hate that too.
Also Wonder Woman is a JEWWW REEEEE

Well see you at the GotG 2 Premier my fellow Marvelite

Man of Steel was unequivocally worse

Any time someone says kino, you should know they are trying to meme or at least full of shit.

Start with the Greeks.
There's still hope for you.
pulpklatura.tumblr.com/post/141843209469/batman-v-superman-the-modern-revenge-tragedy

popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

what?

batman v superman was bad, thats all, i dont care about marvel or dc

t. redditor who watches RLM

this is sad and cringy, never post again please

Kino meme is reddit/ Sup Forumsedditor trash

>I don't care about Marvel or DC
>watches a movie that was widely panned by critics

Nice Try MarvelFriend. Anyways make sure to pick up the New® Female Thor® comic from Marvel Publishing

watch it pussy

You're just too dumb to understand it, it was a masterful work of kinography

I had the massive misfortune of sitting down with a few friends and watching the Ultra Ultimate Director's Cut Edition or whatever it was.

Two hours of melodramatic exposition, followed by an hour of fucking nothing that invalidates the first two-thirds of the movie.

Hello autismo

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/zPDaFaekz8sAP89rvAMXbQ/

le i'm smarter meme

>it's not garbage, it's just too deep for you
So, is this the excuse that makes up for the trash that's been spewing out of hollywood?

I'm unable to get into the right frame of mind to enjoy this movie. Now matter how hard I try, I don't have an extra chromosome.

I think you should watch more movies.

honestly x-men apocalypse was worse

its pretty close tho

after I get the Three Jokers from DC first

Watch the ultimate cut pussy. no pee breaks

>be wayne enterprise employee
>watching alien super weapon destroy metropolis
>ignore it
>continue to crunch the deltas from last quarters metrics
>buildings collapse arround you
>thousands dying
>manager gets a call
>"yeah. i'm seeing it. of course, sir. we were just wrapping up"
>boss man finally gives us the ok to skip out a little early
Lotta loyalty for hired help.

the right frame of mind is being not an imbecile

When does the Marvel shilling against this intellectual property end? Five years from now? Ten?

>INB4 Ebin Evans Poster

I liked Ultimate Cut (never saw theatrical cut tho). There are some of the best capeshit scenes ever in the movie but also some pretty questionable stuff like the immediate Batman's change of mind, why would Superman say Martha instead of mom, and a pretty cool but completely irrelevant dream sequence (for this movie, at least). The last act also felt too overblown, with stuff barely visible. What is the obsession with all of these DC movies having their big capeshit cgifest battle in the night?
Still a better movie than MoS and most of the Marvel films i guess but not as fantastic as its first trailers.

Just wait... they all turn black soon. What I can think of right now is Iron Man goin black young girl... jesus fucking christ... wtf America what are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharknado is worse, dont exaggerate so much.

>Two hours of melodramatic exposition, followed by an hour of fucking nothing that invalidates the first two-thirds of the movie.

"Honey, please put the thesaurus away when you're done with it...Junior keeps using it to sound 'smart' on the internet."

as soon as the movie's aren't worthless on every level.

The jar of piss is a metaphor for the contents of the film

>MARTHA'S HIS MOMMYS NAME

Fucking shit

Melodramatic and exposition are common words for describing scenes in film, dribble lip

>not understanding it

fucking marveldrones reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

as much as everyone praises ben afflek, i think he is totally wrong for the role. he has all the right features for bruce wayne but as a whole i just dont see it. yes the fight scenes for batman are cool but that has zero to do with afflek's acting ability.

i think dc cinematic universe are all terribly miscast. the only person that fits is cavil as superman and thats only because he looks the part.

i really dont like the actors they picked for batman, wonder woman, lex luthor, aquaman, harley quinn, deadshot, lois lane, and the flash. not because they are bad actors but because they don't fit the role.

dc cinematic universe is looking like a giant shitshow to me and i put a lot of blame (not all) on snyder.

It was the best superman movie ever made.

It was a middling batman film.

I actually quite liked it, only having seen the directors cut version.

I burst out laughing at the "we gotta nuke it" section. Classic American comic shit.

This movie was the closest I've ever seen Hollywood get to something which really captures the vibe of the better comics.

If you go in expecting capeshit, you'll have a good time.

Assuming you aren't too retarded to catch the more subtle aspects of the dialogue, which aren't particularly subtle.

M A R T H A
A
R
T
H
A

>Melodramatic and exposition are common words for describing scenes in film, dribble lip

"Melodramatic exposition" is exactly what you would expect in a comic book movie, numbnuts. You might as well be complaining that the lead character wore a cape and flew.

You're trying to intensify your criticisms with adjectives, but just coming off as a salty pleb.

>This movie was the closest I've ever seen Hollywood get to something which really captures the vibe of the better comics.

crazy how people can have such different opinions because to me this is the biggest flaw in the movie and its looking like suicide squad will be the same.

i can almost excuse the shitty writing and terrible casting but the one thing that gets to me is that it doesn't feel like DC at all. To me These movies completely failed to capture the vibe of the dc universe.

Is weird seen this thread without it being the usual "Le BvS was a good film meme"
With trolls posting all those bait essays.

Affleck's remark, "I'm real when it's useful," at first sight adheres to the postmodern solipsistic and relativistic modes. This is confirmed by Terrio when questioned about his research for Justice League, which included "red- and blueshifts in physics". However, on further inspection, Affleck's comment simultaneously reinspects Husserl's and Wittgenstein's "form of life". This invariably leads to a more pragmatic worldview, as Pierce declares "Consider the practical effects of the objects of your conception. Then, your conception of those effects is the whole of your conception of the object."
Affleck further confirms the pragmatic totality when approaching Miller and Momoa:
>"So you're fast."
>"You can talk to fish."
Reality as it operates in Snyder films, isn't subservient to language, they work in tandem. This leads as back to Eastern philosophy, the Hinduist Guru Mantra becomes another mythopoetical jigsaw piece in the totality of Justice League. As Brody succintly observed, "Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan (an executive producer of “Batman v Superman”) ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it."

to me the movie felt exactly like TDKR mixed in with some Superman Birthright.

nailed it on the bvs apologist rhetoric.

BvS is unironically the greatest capeshit film ever made.

>TDKR

this might be the cause of our differences. i hate frank miller's style and it seems to be snyder's main inspiration for the DCU.

this

any lightweight snyder hating retards can go back to circlejerking on reddit about fucking captain marvel or whatever stupid shit populates capeshit these days, bvs is true patrician capekino

have you read Batman: Hush or Arkham Asylum?

Those are some of the best Batman books and they're pretty similar to BvS in many respects.

Didn't take long for the trolls to flood this thread.

>Batman has been active in Gotham for years
>Superman has never heard of him and it's literally across the bay

yea ive read them. i think they appear similar because they are dark in tone and thats what snyder is hanging his hat on. snyder's darkness just comes off as stupid to me tho. hate to use the phrase "sophomoric" cause it sounds so tryhard but thats what i see in it. Batman somehow sounds smarter in hush and asylum than he does in BVS. and thats saying something if a comic book has better writing.

You mean "meme" of the year.
Capekino xD

>Marvel shilling
Neither Marvel, nor DC has a movie out right now.

I wish this shilling meme would die. It comes from Sup Forums, it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

>apologist

Nigga, you don't apologize for Kino...you apologize TO Kino.

O NO trolls are trolling a troll thread.

Troll threads are the BvS was good meme Threads

youtube.com/watch?v=vNMCiswQklU

>he thinks it was a meme
>he thinks we're all going to go back to "TeamStark" vs "TeamCap" any day now

don't fucking watch the film. it's going to make you order 9 gallons of whey and a battle rope from O N N I T.

Why would anyone need a thesaurus for any of that?

>"Melodramatic exposition" is exactly what you would expect in a comic book movie, numbnuts. You might as well be complaining that the lead character wore a cape and flew.
But not two hours of it you fucking idiot.

>trying to intensify your criticisms with adjectives
Oh, so you're retarded.

I'm so sorry.

BvSfags = Prequelfags = Cunnyfags. I saw a cunnyfag defending Gal Gadot. They are all in the same pile of shit.

They hate Disney because they are banned from entrance due to sex offender status. Their jihad will never end.

It's ok to be a pleb. Not everyone can be smart.

Superhero movies are bad. As far as I am concerned, Marvel and DC fags are both fighting over heaps of dogshit.

underrated