Post your worst Tinder / online date ever Sup Forums

Post your worst Tinder / online date ever Sup Forums

>Be me yesterday, decided to meet a match
>When she arrives she doesnt really look like the pictures. She is a 24yo fatty. Decided to go for a drink though as I didnt have a better plan.
>Afraid for being seen in public with her.
>exgf and a friend saw me, they didnt stop but I felt ashamed.
>Decided to spend some time with her as Im not really a bad guy and she seems nice and interesting beside her looks, didnt make out. At least I think I could fuck her anytime after this.

>24yo fatty

You're a faggot OP.

Seriously, that bitch must have been so confused.

this girl needs to dress up like velma

Are you saying he should have just gone for it anyway?

BTW, nothing against fatties, but it sucks when they lie about it

you don't have an obligation to date anyone you retard

>meet girl off tinder
>seems okay, but is shitty at txting and seems uninterested, yet says she is
>meet at theater she works at
>literally 200 lbs heavier than I expected (all pics were face pics, I was new to tinder)
>super into me
>h-hey, what movie do you wanna see
>end up watching finding dory
>go back to her place
>convince to her to fug
>fug
>about week later when I try to end it she says she's gonna kill herself over it
>says "I haven't felt like picking up my knife or drinking until now, ive had the worst week"
>fuck my life
>meet up once more
>fug
>week later
>finally end it
>says "goodbye my love" when she realizes it's final
Tinder is lit

Another one
>meet another girl on tinder
>can tell she's a fatty this time, but I was in the Navy at the time and hadn't touched a girl in a few months so figured "why not"
>talk a lil, but end up ditching her to meet up with different girl, who was actually the girl in the last post
>come back to her and say sorry and shit, tell her some crazy bitch was gonna kill herself over it
>tells me theres another guy
>she doesn't believe me, make up bullshit about "winning her over"
>she warms back up to me
>go to her apartment
>she's about 3 hundo lbs, my d00ds
>holds arms out to hug me
>walk past her and pretend I didn't see
>sit on couch, watch movie, eat pizza she orders
>she tells me there was no other guy, just wanted to make sure I wasn't a piece of shit
>i am a piece of shit, get rused
>we start banging, she's crushing my body riding me
>why did I let her on top
>why
>get on top, feels like I'm fucking a panda
>still hard
>tell her to finish me off with a handjob
>cum
>she wants to keep going, make up excuse to leave
>shes noticeably angry that she got outplayed by yours truly
>closes door on me as I turn around to tell her I'll see her around

kek
thats what I think about yesterday's girl, she seemed fine and its been a while since my last fuck, so I guess I wouldnt decline an offer.

At 9pm she said to me
>Hey user Im hungry
I didnt want to be in a restaurant with her, specially after seeing so many known people, so I just goodbye her. Now she is texting me again

lmao I feel you, I fucked a fat black chick and she wanted to get food afterwards, I told her I was saving money for some stuff.
I've basically become that piece of shit guy girls warn each other about.

But still that doesn't mean they're gonna stop craving those guys.

Is that picture her?

If so, I'd tap that. Looks like my ex a bit, not bad at all

Pretty sure I saw this girl at a strip club tonight in Portland OR. Hot enough to tip but not enough to buy a drink or get a dance.

not hot enough to share my coke with, altgough she could use it

Sharing coke with a slampig is always worth it imo

OP again
she is not the girl I posted, mine has glasses and a bookworm, she wasnt the slutty type so thats why I stayed with her as she had a lot of interesting conversation and she was the best plan for a rainy sunday.

The problem is the previous 4 girls I dated from Tinder were petite/thin/small/skinny and this one was just the opposite. Not a landwhale but somehow disappointing, specially when after seeing only face pics from her I didnt expect she was that big.

Oh please, they should be thankful if anything.

Personally, I wouldn't touch any of those landwhales with a fucking laser pointer, much less my dick.

This never happened. Stop the lies neckbeard.

the less tipped women seem to appreciate it more, although. they also expect dances and more money all together... I just go to drink and throw ones.

how would you know what it feels like to fuck a panda?

Found my girlfriend on tinder hahah
2 years and 3 months so far

One time a chick who was an ex stripper straight up asked to bang. Thought it was a setup, but she was cute so I made her show me her Facebook page and Snapchat.

Legit fucked like rabbits. Second time I met we hit the clubs, she went home with someone else..

Had a few sneaky hookups

Key is to have a cute dog in your first photo.. 500% increase in swipe rights

probably just about bearable

>I'm a player.
>Going for desperate, ugly chicks, zero skill needed.
>Fucking said fat nasty chicks.

Cringe.

Oi user, it's the dude from the two long ass green texts.
Wait a minute. Are you thinking about trying to fug her or do something serious?
Cause I wouldn't recommend it.
1) Fatties aren't attractive enough to wait around for
2) If you think she'll do for something srs don't do it, you'll only think about the cuter girls you could be getting instead, believe me.

merely guessing, user.

You're projecting you autist, I literally never said I was a player.

bumping for more stories

(i haven't used tinder but am interested in hearing about it)

Or have travel pics.
Been to Norway for some months, Tinder blew up when I came back.
Had to take card offline, cus too busy and can't resist swiping

holy shit, did you not read the thread title, you stupid fuck?

Not really a story, but this was the last one 'adventure' I got from tinder.

>Met a 8/10 girl, we both wanted the same, first day in person we stayed for 7 hours talking non stop, felt great. Lots of messages.
>Kept talking and meeting for 1 month, having meals, some casual sex but nothing special and getting ready for a possible relationship.
>Last week we arranged a meeting for friday night, dinner at a japanese restaurant.
>She writes me at 7.30am, she cant meet because her grandma is at the hospital. Ok then.
>Later that day I receive a message from her, it wasnt for me, it was obviously for another guy. A disgusting message. She was still messaging other ones. I know Im not exclusive but that was a direct kick.
>I told her politely but somehow annoyed."Hey that wasnt for me, I dont think thats serious, I know we arent anything yet but I didnt like that"
>She excuses for it, says sorry and I try to give it no more importance.
>Next day I told her to meet, she answers "I didnt like your reaction yesterday, Im not in the mood of meeting you anymore, sorry but no"
>She suddenly deletes me everywhere after a couple of messages.

WTF

What should I done? Tell her I dont mind about that message? Become a cuck just before start dating out? I dont care for her anymore, who knows what would happen with her if we were dating out for months.
>Next day

Honestly should've destroyed her the second you saw that message. I know it's a meme buzzword, but the one thing you should ALWAYS avoid to do around a girl is become a cuck in any way.

>never had a date
>repeat every day of my life
>never had one
>never had one
>never had one
>never had one

Yes, thats why I did, I just waited but she took the step before me. I just felt shocked of someone cheating this early.
Whats worse to me is she managed to say it was my fault because I got annoyed with her. What a shitty excuse.

If I gave her the chance she would be cheating me all the time. There wasnt another way out better than dumping her

>Get out of car
>Walking to designated meeting place
>Dive bombed by magpie
>Yes I'm an Ausfag
>Bleeding nose like hell
>She walks around the corner
>Laughs and says "yeah he fucks everyone"
>Had awkward date with tissue on my face

most deff was a whore, in the most literal sense. don't even think about her.

Norway user:
>Came back here, matched with my typical blondes
>see nice brunette, green eyes
>lazily texted her every other day off tinder
>some face pics, looked fine
>forward a few days
>manage to schedule date, she's not pushing,I'm not pushing (the other matches, you know)
>see her from a distance
>shit, chubby of course (+ 30-40 lbs, in Germany thats a big deal, don't know about US)
>nothing better planned, decide to grab a beer, after all she was fun and interesting to text
>skip to next bar, still funny
>night getting to an end, check public transport
>fuck, last subway gone, need to take night bus (during the week)
>while I'm contemplating she offers me to go to her place
>we had't even kissed or touched or anything
>fuck it, its convenient
>go to hers, no kissing, just touching/grabbing
>go to bed, fuck twice
>still no kissing
>leave in the morning, got a friend over the next day, he's already back
>don't tell shit
>slight shame, but had a fuckhole
Welp, definitely checking pics better again.
And rooting for blondes.

Congrats on the dubs firstly.

Second, yeah fuck that shit. If she was really into you there wouldn't be side guys shes' talking to regardless if you two weren't official. Should of ripped her a new one and deleted her yourself. Don't look beta and don't waste your time on cunts that play around.

you did good. fuck her.

On top of that, you've also dodged a bullet with that fucking rats nest she's got going on there on her floor.

Step up nigga

You did well, user. Keep your head high, don't get fucked over by those bitches.
Maybe she was even quite ashamed that she sent you the wrong message and knew she had fucked up.
Tried to blame her misstake on you.
Definitely dodged a bullet.

>be 23, stable job, own apartment/car
>bigger guy but work out since I've been out of the Army
>decide to try out OkCupid and Tindr
>riseoftheplanetofthefatties.jpg
>go on a few dates, find a couple good friends, but I wouldn't want relationships with them besides that
>had to tell one girl who was stalking me telling me that she was going to kill herself that I was so depressed I can't go out on dates anymore
>one was a big bitch who thought she was the best around, even though her thighs were bigger than keg each
>says she is a dancer and lives with her son (single mom) and roommate guy who believes in supernatural healing
She burned herself when she was making dinner and he came up and hovered his hands around the burn and made noises like he was trying to push a brick from his dickhole

>be on Tinder, have many pics of myself there since I'm a chubster but it doesn't show anywhere but around waist, face etc. fine and muscular af
>normally never a problem, meet loads of girls interested in ONSs or play relationships, good times had
>never more than that, I'm open to it but it just didn't happen, no biggy
>few weeks ago find this girl I actually genuinely like, we hit it off amazingly well in texts but she's hesitant, I decide to take it slow because I feel she has potential
>texting even gets sexually flirty, we're basically sure it's gonna be first-date-boning but still, taking it slow
>she's finally ready to meet up with me, we put effort into making a really fun evening together to remember, I'm actually nervous about this date because I want it to succeed so much
>the day comes, we finally meet up, she looks at me and says "oh, hey, ehm, you're a chubster"
>I'm confused, I never hid this fact, it even says so on my profile
>"I didn't read your profile, just went off of your face pics..." and she apparently can't date chubby dudes or some shit
>I'm hella uncomfortable now, but "sure, whatever man, I'mma go home then"
>expensive date plans ruined (at least for both of us, she also invested), and I feel like shit about my appearance for the first time since forever
>drink, message fwb, have her come over for cheer-up-fuck
>still feel like shit afterwards, still haven't fully regained confidence

its a complete stranger from the internet you fucking dip

>be 25yo male, in Straya
>match with 23yo girl from South America
>general talking, hitting it off
>agree to meet
>seems nice enough, pretty cute
>get a few drinks in, decide banging her is a good idea
>pretty shitty sex, had a decent body as long as her clothes were on
>couldn't cum
>blame it on my medication even though it doesn't cause that issue
>pass out
>wake up next day
>bitch is ultra clingy, talking about wanting to take me home to meet parents and shit
>also says some really homophobic and racist shit
>get rid of her, tell her I don't want to talk to her anymore
>crazy bitch calls cops and claims I was threatening to off myself
>cops turn up, I explain situation
>cops tell her to stay the fuck away from me

Shit was fucked from start to finish

W-where did you get this?!?

But really though, 6'0 and around 264lbs, broad shoulders and muscled but have most of my fat around my belly. Could definitely be worse, I'm no athlete but still.

>Tindr
You misspelled Grindr, faggot

Is that the "8/10"? lolno. Just scrapes into 4/10

not her, just a random Sup Forums picture

Because a missed 'e' is fucking everything you autistic shit.

>be me
>try tidner
>never get a match

Checked.
Calm yer tits, it's just funny bc the gay plattform misses the r whereas the general one doesn't

Check:
and