Amy Schumer

youtu.be/haQvFE_1jKc

I admit I lol'd.

Is she literally the funniest comedienne working right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTG2amHSkXI
theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/24/male-circumcision-the-issue-that-ended-my-marriage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
youtu.be/BbRNSlS1ujg?t=2m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7zDdmm-w
youtu.be/haQvFE_1jKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that she raped a guy and told the story in a speech about empowerment

Back when she was not obese.
We didn't know back then if she was hot or not.

Now we know

youtube.com/watch?v=WTG2amHSkXI
Yuriko Kotani is the best female comedian

Delivery that is as funny as her jokes

Never jokes about gender issues, female shit and sex

women can't rape men unless they're extremely homosexual

Women can joke about male circumcision all they want, but I tell my wife to get circumcised and now I'm a "monster" and now we're getting a "divorce" and she has a "restraining order" on me.

Bitch'll see what court documents do for her when she's being stoned.

>Mutilated penises are considered the norm
Jesus fuck America, what is wrong with you.

what's it like worshipping satan with your savage uncultured dick?

I dunno. Apparently when I was born my mother had to specifically request I not be circumcised.

Feels pretty good. Imagine the feeling like you haven't had medically unnecessary surgery performed on you, it's kind of like that.

Cut vs uncut?

>be american
>be uncut
>always shy about situations where my wang would be out (sports locker room, gym class) in fear of bullying
>finally get to college
>ez sluts everywhere
>none care about my uncut cock

i feel bad for cutlets desu

It's pretty weird. It's like they make a special exception for male genital mutilation; since all forms of female genital mutilation are banned outright. Including the ones that are identical to male genital mutilation, removal of the equivalent organ.

Women can't rape men because rape by definition comes from a position of power and in a male dominated society women don't hold that position.

So why's it still a thing? Is it just because Jews do it, or do people just bow to the whims of dead cereal manufacturers that hard?

It's the super-powerful lube lobby.

In the EU it's literally only goy's and upcoming suicide bombers who get their dicks cut..

Fuckin' Merica with their backwards traditions, and gullible people

I had a lump in my throat reading this in the >Guardian

theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/24/male-circumcision-the-issue-that-ended-my-marriage

children with muslims - not even once

>Is she literally the funniest comedienne working right now?
I cannot remember her name even half the time.

>i feel bad for cutlets desu
Why? Usually no-one cares one way or the other, but on the occasion where they do care, it's always a preference for cut (though uncut guys pretending to be girls on Sup Forums like to post otherwise.)

holy shit, we got a real time cuck right here.

Except in countries where most men are intact, then they prefer intact.

I have a friend who was circumcised as a child for medical reasons. We got into this huge argument because I said that non-medical circumcision of children is evil. I guess it's self perpetuating, with people who are cut refusing to see anything wrong with it

>women can rape men
good, now convince the police

Count Chocula advocated circumcision?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

youtu.be/BbRNSlS1ujg?t=2m3s
This is the future you chose

I was molested a few days ago.
I was with this stupid whore messin g around with her only expecting a HJ maybe a BJ or even an FJ. She puled her underwear down and I had already said I didnt wanna fuck.
While giving me a handjob she tried sticking it in herself twice.Shes gross I want going in there.

Was it rape tv/ ?

This is why none of us older generation hippies take modern day feminists seriously.

We actually fought for equality and a cause. These 3rd wave women will say anything inflammatory for attention.

>goys

I think you think this means the opposite of what it actually means

Feels good.

What she's saying there makes sense although she isn't very funny

Maria Bamford is

You mean us feminists?

Yeah, the extreme wings of feminism, the MRA's and 'feminazis', are pretty out there.

Let's ask Olivia Munn about circumcision:

>youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7zDdmm-w

>being cut
>current year

Only retards fall for jewish tricks now

WTF i love olivia munn now!!?!?

>t. numale cuck

the irony

she is an idiot, no big surprise there

What a fucking slut. Why is it always the dumb whores that are attractive?

>youtu.be/haQvFE_1jKc

Holy fuck that comment section

>fj
>he gets fartjobs
nigga just fuck off

Did she penetrate you with his penis? Otherwise it's not, according to UK law

I bet all those /r9k/ and Sup Forums users unironically complain about SJWs getting triggered...

No. When did the definitions of sexual and racially motivated violence become tinged with this 'must come from a position of power' prerequisite?

Rape is unwanted sexual assault. That's it.

Why are all of these definitions being rewritten?

They aren't. You're just responding to b8

I know it's likely bait here but this is something that I hear with increasingly regularity in my day-to-day life.

>I bet all those /r9k/ and Sup Forums

He thinks all the internet came from here.

yeah dude thats pretty much rape.

because they never ever have to develop a personality or grow up beyond the time they are hot.

The post was bait but it relates to liberal left doctrine which is very very real

>mutilating babies = being cat called
fuck off

So you'd take a BJ or HJ from a confirmed whore but don't want sx because STD's fight? Fuck it's fags like you that are ruining sx for everybody.

>female humor

This is wrong lol

Nigga my uncircumcised dick started giving me 2 fucking streams when I pissed, I had to cut it.

>all the anteater dicks ITT still sore that their parents didn't care enough about them as a baby to avoid years of future shame
I actually care about my son so its' immediate snipping time in two months when he's born.

man please don't
I realise you're probably trolling but if you actually have a baby boy coming soon don't circumcise him

no child deserves that

being uncircumcised should have absolutely nothing to do with that???

Women aren't funny

thy have proven that doing so causes brain damage.

Of course that would explain why you would do something like that... Its never ending cycle of self-mutilated retards

>tfw your penis will never be engulfed

I'm Jewish. Not even the stereotypical degenerate liberal Hollywood type. But it's definitely happening.

is you being Jewish more important than your new born babies well being?

It just sucks knowing the suffering they're put through for totally preventable reasons. You should wait until he's 14 and ask him if he wants to get circumcised to adhere to Jewish tradition.

maybe hold off until he can give informed consent before you perform irreversible cosmetic surgery on a minor

Yeah, I guess I should wait and let him decide whether or not to be vaccinated in his teens as well and let him choose his own name so he has like a choice man

don't you mean your wife's son?

>mfw my parents decided not to have my cock mutilated for Israeli overlords

Feels good having thousands of intact nerve endings man

nah cmon user don't be obtuse

vaccinate your baby, name your baby, just wait until your baby is a grown boy to ask him if he wants to be circumcised. it's the only humane way to go about this

>Not even the stereotypical degenerate liberal Hollywood type
right before cheerfully declaring he's having part of his son's dick chopped off
I thought you guys were good at lying

7/10 making me reply

>vaccination
prevents potentially painful or life threatening diseases with negligible risks - no major life altering harm done and if they want to get infected with the disease for some reason as a adult I'm sure some method could be arranged
>changing name
if for some reason he couldn't change his name later in life, then yeah I'd say it's more considerate to give your child a temporary name and then have him choose a permanent one later in life. Again, not really harmful to the child unless you give them a dumb name which is poor parenting
>circumcision
painful and irreversible cosmetic surgery with well documented downsides, and whose only potential positives won't appear until they're old enough to make the decision for themselves anyway

it's no wonder the jews took control of hollywood with argumentative skills like these

Jews know if they wait to ask the child the child will obviously say no and people would stop being circumcised