/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Hong Kong
Veto: Reddit
HoH Nominations: Tank and Waffle Cone

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/758054719029858304
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-tiffany-rousso-913884?utm_source=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=YrtOmYcxilI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this timeline will never come to fruition

bridge and frank have more chemistry than the showmances combined and it is painful for me to watch

>Nicole and Paul talking about how they think this season of BB will be good
How wrong are they?

>you will never have a qt gf leave you a scavenger hunt of loving selfies while she's away

Any boob shots of the hot blonde from the end of the last thread?

Very wrong

>bb will have to be revamped to avoid the disaster of this season from ever happening again

>The black eliminated first

Can you imagine the outrage?

"THIS SHOW IS RACIST! THEY WERE ELIMINATED FOR BEING BLACK AND NOT THEIR SHITTY PERSONALITIES."

Big Brother seriously casts the work black people these days. They don't make it to jury anymore cause they're terrible token stereotypes.

>only girl with a tight body in this season had a busted face
Just end this season already

>Tue 4:04 PM BBT Bridg/Frank rating how much they hate certain HGs on a scale of 1 to 10. Frank says Nicole=8, Corey=7, Paul=6, James=8, Mich=6
>Bridgette mostly agrees with Frank's ratings but Paul and Michelle are a little higher for her.
BASED

>bronte
>busted

>I want her to stop chewing with her mouth open

That's the worst part. She chews with her mouth open so you get to hear all the carnage. Like I thought Gina Marie was terrible about eating with her mouth open, she managed to top her. She eats like an actual pig.

>cute frank and bridgette cams turn to duplicate nicorey
REEEEEEEEE

she's actually really pretty. she just did weird things with her eyebrows and makeup

>tfw keep getting that waffe-cone for ice cream captcha

>All 4 cams are Nicorey
Kill me.

>

>people still watch le scripted normie show XD 18

Americans are so stupid.

Almost everything you produce is garbage, and it shows with threads like these

You can never amount to the status that Canada has achieved.

Hell, I made a thread about quintessential Canadian television a few days back, and that thread was a phenomenal success

But you people who outnumber Canadians here have all the chances to make this place better, but instead you post stupid retarded shit like this

The thread I made earlier, you fat fucks, has proven that Canadian TV is hands down the better.

In fact, Canadian EVERYTHING is better.

We have better books, clothes, holidays, food, women (who don't want you), healthcare, and an overall sense of happiness here.

As opposed to AMERICA, Where over there you people are fat, miserable, shoot at each other all day, have a huge gap in income inequality, hate minorities and women, and have the highest stats in the world for crime

You fat fucks truly deserve Trump

What's funny is, is despite all of that, you Amerifats love to say that "Canada is an irrelevant nation", but the truth is is that you are fat asses who are jealous of everything we are.

Fuck you America.

You fat cunts.

You stupid pigs.

You unbelievable mongrels.

You are a nation in decline.

Your women are sluts, and your mothers are fat pigs.

When my country finally destroys yours in the coming conflicts, the rest of the world will truly be able to see how great and amazing Canada is, not only for slaughtering you like the pigs you are, but also for saving the world from your degeneracy.

>There is an alternate universe where Tiff won the battleback and Bridgette won the HOH this week.

I want to go to there.

Only one with a busted face is the girl that eats as much as Vic

He was talking about Bronte. Kaitlin was pretty, even if her brows needed help.

Well now that Bronte isn't in the house anymore you are right

>tfw they're back

WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!

We're in the darkest timeline

oh. my bad i thought he was talking about s15

Frank is telling the spring breakers plot to Bridgette as if it actually happened to him

Some top tier sluts right there

>bb casts non-stereotype black
>instantly evicted

what are what?

>he doesn't know that Gucci Mane was playing the tank in that movie

this bronte

bridgettes apparent lack of movie knowledge is making me question her waifu-ability

I feel like a bad person for wanting them to fall in love. I know they both have s/o's but there is such a good energy between them.

why
if anything you spend all day every day reciting movies shot for shot and she is completely and absolutely interested in everything you have to say

I want Frank to fuck Bridgette

>s/o's

I really hope BB never does what they did to Jodi and Glenn again. I think Jodi actually seemed chill. I doubt she would've put up with as much shit from Dan as Dani did. Probably why Dan eliminated her.

they knew how to play up to the cameras and there are people ITT who claim 15 is the worst season

They not allowed to talk about movies?

>constant random fish

wew, glad I bother with these shitty "feeds"

Last time I heard Bridgette talk about her bf she said he was an asshole I think..so there's hope.

>all 4 cams are on Paul and Vic

>Canadian EVERYTHING is better
You clearly have never watched Big Brother Canada

no sperg she said the boyfriend she had when she lived in NYC was an asshole. And I corrected you then when you made a post about it, stop spreading lies Paul

WEW LAD

wish I was watching in S15

twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/758054719029858304

>Thinking you are ANYTHING like Britney

>ywn be friends with bridge

Well, Kaitlin did. Arryn didn't do that as much. Once Kaitlin was gone there wasn't much fan service. I wish Kaitlin had stayed longer than Arryn. Kaitlin was also less of a cunt.

OOO shiit I gotta find my old Kaitlin folder...

>all the comments are shitting on her
based

Frank- Something else I had to talk about (in DR)..."maybe you and Bridgette will both be here Thursday". Dont try to get my hopes up

who DA/FIX/ here

Nigger that wasn't me last time, just something I remembered she said about a fucking bf. Sorry I don't jerk off to her 24/7 like you, I only jerk off to her after work.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-tiffany-rousso-913884?utm_source=twitter

bro watch the n-bombs

>Frank will NEVER fuck Bridgette

Why live

woops, wrong pic

Fuggg next season better have some whores like this

>there will never be a Frank Bridge Tiff Liz alliance

>11:35pm – 12:10pm Aaryn is making the bed and finds a stain on the sheets. Aaryn asks Kaitlin why there is a stain on the sheets. Kaitlin says we haven’t done anything! Kaitlin takes a look at the sheets and says there’s nothing there and then says EWWW!! What is that?!! Aaryn says I swear to god if I am sleeping on yours and Jeremy’s $ex juice I am going to freak!

Bombsquad 2
Frank
Bridge
Devin
Tiff
Jiz
Austin
Caleb

>Tue 4:10 PM BBT Frank says DR was asking him to talk about both him & Bridge both being here next week because they might have the round-trip ticket. Frank- "Don't try to get my f*ckin hopes up."

Maybe he has it. Remember production knows who has what.

or they want people to tune in for eviction.

they're going to ask it to everyone on the block every week

>Frank is gonna fuck Bridge on his last night

cap this

expect le unexpected

>they all have a RT ticket in their envelopes
>paul comes up with a half baked theory that there are other prizes and he opens his and find a RT
>the other HGs think its the only one so they start opening theirs
>they realize they all contain a RT ticket

>frank and bridgette havent opened theirs yet and are still valid
>THE HOUSE KNOWS NO MATTER WHO THEY EVICT, THEY ARE COMING BACK

...waiting

It is kinda shitty that the people they brought back from her sisters season were both on bad terms with Vanessa. Vanessa remained friends with a lot of people from her season. Yet both people they added didn't like Vanessa. Nicole was friends with Cody. So Paulie gets an instant ally and Tiffany gets instant enemies? Tiffany really had the odds stacked against her from the beginning.

Based victor counting tiles on the walls

If Frank and Bridgette end up leaving I'll probably root for him. He's retarded so it makes for good entertainment.

I can't wait until Vic goes on a comp run and makes it to final 4

Him and Corey are the only people left to root for after the fridge

Here's Audrey while you are waiting

Michelle crying over her make up and fighting with production. I hope she gets expelled at some point.

who's he?

Yes Moochelle is cracking and knows she's ugly

thats fine, honestly i thought kaitlin might have been a tranny at first anyway

>break down over your ugliness and self evict
>lose all the stipend for breaking contract
>see that everyone hates you on the outside world

Would make darkest timeline a bit more bearable.

BASED FUCKING /FIT/TOR

>reddit all fucked up
>does some voodoo zen shit while making loud noises to draw attention to her mood like a fucking cunt
>finally leaves the room
>bridge tries to make eye contact with /fit/
>/fit/ looking at the camera and laughing

wait so bb19 this fall is confirmed?

THANK YOU BASED /fit/ VIC

no, rumored by a site known for being wrong before.

Take with a pound of salt.

I don't see it happening. Takes up too many prime time slots and would end before Thanksgiving.

>Take with a pound of salt.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrtOmYcxilI

^kaitlin

omfg
>victor talking about coffee
>bridge goes make it for him
>reddit walks into the kitchen
>asks for something but nobody hears her
>grabs a left over from someones plate and puts it in her mouth
>turns around and leaves the kitchen
lmao

that's one of the worst commercials I've ever seen

but both jeff and becky from last season tweeted that bb is casting right now

and they were told from robyn kass

it looked like she grabbed a crumb or something what the fuck

I haven't watched this shit since the first (voted) eviction, are there any must-watch episodes/feeds or should I just read some summaries and skip to what's going on now?

I wouldn't doubt they scour social media well in advance for potential cast members.