Ok Sup Forums, I think it's time to weigh in the casualties

Ok Sup Forums, I think it's time to weigh in the casualties.

How many of you fell for the switch preorder meme?

Nigguh what?

Sonyfaggot is nothing but shit

Nintendo are the best console kn the wiroldddddddd you know it sonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

not sure if I'm blessed with poverty or cursed by it, probably would've bought it if I had the money

It's not the console people give a shit about its the games dummy

The Fuck is a switch?
Are you talking about the The breath of the wild console?
I didn't understand at all why Nintendo would release a console that could only play one game on it. At least make it play other games before selling it

splatoon 2

>not knowing breath of the wild is also ported to wii u.
I'll keep my $300 thank you very much

suuuure thats why everyone bought it with switch exclusive zelda right?

When the console is a wreck we should give a fuck..
Just go read the forums about it. It's worse than the original Xbox 360 and the red ring..
It literally scratches it's own screen when put in the charging dock, the controllers stop working all the time etc etc.
The Mediamarkt store where I live got 119 pre-orders back and the two gamestops in town something similar.
It's a complete failure.

They've gone back to their roots

Yep, mine got hairline scratches on the display after the first time I put it in.
Also the left controller loses contact with the console and dies.
Also has problems reading the cassette/card..
Gonna return it today.

Nintendo has to fix this. You should buy it in 6 months.

>buying a console on release
>ever

>blessed with poverty
This is what failure looks like guys.

>not knowing that botw was developed for wii u and then ported to switch

It's basically the wii u with no games, crippling hardware faults, and a lego style gimmick that impresses idiots and gives you an undeserved sense of self satisfaction as you click the pieces into place, creating one out of two possible functional builds.

ill admit i got one,
i spend most of my time on the PC, but if what they said about the virtual console then it would seem more worth it to me.
basically i have never owned a console and only been on the PC. but with some of the games i figure that it might be worth it down the line.
besides, since my PC is as good as it gets, i dont see a reason to invest more money into that

>not understanding sarcasm

>damage control

I purchased a (used) Wii U the day that the switch was released.. I spent less than $300 and got 5 games as well as a second controller
Seems like the way to go as far as nintendo is concerned.
May get the switch in a year or so when the price goes down or they upgrade it

1/10 shit tier bait

This. A bunch of impatient retards buy something at full price before the kinks are worked out and bitch about it.
"Oooooooh i can afford to buy 4 new games at full price so i can bitch about how they're not worth full price even though i decided to pay full price for them when i knew they wouldnt be worth it ooooooohhhh now let me go bitch about the other things i overpaid for because i couldnt wait a little while"

>blessed with poverty
Nigger, what!?

You sir are reasonable and sensible
Thank you for existing

I purchased one going in knowing that until the end of the year when Mario gets launched this thing is a Zelda machine and I don't regret the choice.

My housemate got it on the day it came out along with the new Zelda game. The game is actually pretty good, it could easily stand on it's own if it wasn't in the LoZ series. Framerate issues if you try to play it on a tv though. At this point I'm considering the Switch to be a handheld device.

the system is awesome , so i dont know what you are talking about ... I'm glad i got one

I just want the new Fire Emblem games

Delicious bait OP, great job.

Always look on the briiiiight side of life, bumdeedumdum

I'm glad I didn't get one on launch, they are pretty fucked right now. That being said I'll wait until the console gets a rev 2 and buy it then. Hopefully more than one game is out by then. I'm not falling for Mario Kart 8+ and a Zelda game. Nintendo needs to learn how to launch and develop and release more first party games. That all anybody buys their systems for anyway. Wii U died from lack of first party support not third party like nintendo claimed.

I might get one when they fix it.

Are you implying there's a problem with it being in the LoZ series?

No, I'm saying the game stands on its own.

my nigga

It's not your fault if you're born in a poor family but don't remain poor for the rest of your life faggot.

Fortunately have two of every console, including the Switch - though selling my Switches for $400+ seems like a good idea. I'll sell it with my four Master Editions for $500 each. That $2800 can build me a new gaming PC and get me replacement consoles.

Mine works great and I've had no problems. Fortunately, I'm not a caveman who can't figure out how to put it into the dock without smashing it against the sides.

Y would you dock a handheld system?

My Huawei Mate 9 does it better.

Charging cables are gauche.

Not the first time I've heard people mention frame rate issues. I have experienced non of that and I have only played it through the TV. Runs perfect although a little hot, but this was playing it for 8-10 hours a day so...