Croat terrorist attempted to blow up the Eiffel Tower

24sata.hr/news/htjela-raznijeti-eiffelov-toranj-francuzi-uhitili-hrvaticu-saru-516204

'She wanted to blow up the Eiffel Tower': The French have arrested a 16-yearold named Sara, a daughter of a Croatian that converted to Islam because her father fought against the Bosnians, hated Arabs and Muslims

wew lad

pineapple ban WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmići_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lašva_Valley_ethnic_cleansing
france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/grand-est/ardennes/charleville-mezieres/temoignage-mere-thomas-sauret-presume-terroriste-1195103.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

>because her father fought against the Bosnians

Did Croats even massacre Bosnicucks?

>a literal rebellious daughter stereotype
el oh el

not really

I genuinely can't figure out if the terrorist was a Croatian girl that converted to Islam because she hated her dad that fought against Muzzies, or if she was a daughter of some convert to Islam and hated Muzzies?

Croatian is a really confusing language

yeah, but croats 'dindu' and it's not taught in schools
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmići_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lašva_Valley_ethnic_cleansing

shame she did not succeed

She is in need of a long spanking.

ona vjerojatno nije hrvatica nego jebeni imigrant

pay debts

just read a bit more of the article and it seems to me that this Sara girl converted with some Thomas guy in her 'rebelious' teenage years, how the news site puts it

france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/grand-est/ardennes/charleville-mezieres/temoignage-mere-thomas-sauret-presume-terroriste-1195103.html

here's the story in french.

this guy is actually right, most of the massacres against muzzies were commited by Hercegovian ''''''croats'''''' and Sara's dad was apparently a Herzegovian.

wtf I love Croats now

DEATH TO FROGS FOR TRIANON

THE EIFFEL TOWER WILL FALL

>I genuinely can't figure out if the terrorist was a Croatian girl that converted to Islam because she hated her dad that fought against Muzzies, or if she was a daughter of some convert to Islam and hated Muzzies?

thats in the title, later is explained she turned to islam cos teenage rebelion

Who will play Sara in the movie

jesus fucking christ

this is some next level definition of 'teenage rebel'

Why can't Europe stop trying to start a war?

ahhaahha

'Dogovorili su brak koji će jako kratko trajati. Dogovorili su da će napraviti bombu koju će Thomas aktivirati u nekom turističkom središtu, a vjerojatno bi odluka pala na Eiffelov toranj u Parizu. Dogovorili su se da će ona zatim pobjeći u Siriju, na teritorij pod kontrolom Islamske države, kako bi tamo živjela ugodnim životom “mučenikove udovice”.

she literally wanted to go be a slave trophy wife to some ISIS cuck.

Why are all Bosniak-Herzegs this fucking deluded? These dumb immigrants-to-austria from Bosnia actually did

Europeans are the descendants of conquerors. They fought among themselves for centuries, but when it wasn't enough, Europeans sent their fleets across the globe wanting to find a worthy enemy. Alas none was found. So the war resumed, within.
Until the dawn of America and their despicable invention the NATO. It's unnatural. Europeans were meant to fight each other. It denies our true nature. All our problems can be traced back to this.

Surely you, proud son of Aztecs understand?

me on the left

>Father fought against muslims
>Father converted to Islam because of it
what?

>get a gf
>she gets obsessed over my hobbies and interests and political views
>get another gf
>same thing happens

Women...