Favorite kind of pizza?

Favorite kind of pizza?

Supreme with extra meat, bacon and onion.

Cheese Pizza is the worst

go away with your cp bullshit u fucking newfag

Some kind of mexican pizza with fresh tomato slices.

Always a good option.

Hawaiian with anchoves

Yea I like a lot of toppings too but sometimes this impacts the quality of the bake as the dough won't rise enough, also the quality of the toppings getting thoroughly cooked. You should add green and red peppers, goes nice with the onions.

fucking fresh tomato slices are bomb...but what is mexican pizza?

anchovies? really?

used to be this pizza place right besides work called slices.

they had the oddest toppings, but they would have a line up of people around the block for pizza. Especially on friday and saturday night.

Toppings like artichoke or broccoli, or zuchini.
sounds gross, but once i had a slice, i was like WTF this is awesome.

i dont' know if they precooked the toppings before hand or did something to them. But i have never been able to duplicate their toppings and the taste.

i bet they grilled/marinated that shit. people really underestimate veggies on the flavor profile. just gotta treat em right in the kitchen. portabella mushrooms are as good as steak when done right

Salami or gyros. Gyros is fucking awesome it's chicken on salad with fresh tomatoes and with garlic sauce. Only good in summer tho

that sounds fucking amazing...you make it yourself?

plain cheese and tomato

see, they never used "normal" ingredients.

So green peppers, onions, mushrooms were NEVER on the pizza's

it was like they were hippy genius's or something.

and i swear, i have never had pizza like that again. (this was 15ish years ago)

the place closed down after 911. cause americans stopped coming over to windsor.

but fuck, never seen a pizza place with a line of 20 or more people waiting for pizza slices

was crazy good.

ya and maybe your right, never thought about grills/marinading them.

Anything with vaguely mexican ingredients.

tell me more ingredients they used

Hawaii, with pineapple...

Pepperoni, sausage and garlic.

Pineapple and jalapeƱo is insanely good.

This nigger knows

so much flavor. fuck i want to make a pizza now with cherry tomatoes, olive oil, basil leaves, vinaigrette drizzle, fresh mozzarella, pan roasted garlic cloves, and spinach.

kik.me/g/DhkpCcX7iKCUyERTpL8cDZMVn40

Fucking hell ramsay make sure you season those tomatoes

Doesnt matter,pizza is like sex if its good its good,and if its bad is still good.

pineapple anchovy

Gonna try that. I love jalapeƱos, but it somehow never crossed my mind to put them on pizza.