What's a life lesson you learned the hard way?

What's a life lesson you learned the hard way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eikbQPldhPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If youre going to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole, make sure hes sedated first.

I managed to suck the log out but holy fuck andy puts up a fight

Always wear a condom. Fucking kids suck

1) Your credit is serious shit.
2) Buy a house young pre 25.
3) Make aure your shit is YOUR shit, you love that girl/guy/animal/plant/whatever now, if you're going to own it when they are dead they can leave it in their will.

Yeah this is best lesson, always know what is going on with credit score .

I came to buy a house and found out someone had committed fraud in my name.

Took a while to sort and luckily, I managed to show proof that it wasn't my debt .

Make sure you get a credit card and pay off balance every month. Shows you're credit worthy .

Buy that motorcycle before you get married

Is fucking kids better with a condom on?

Why buy a house before I'm 25 exactly? That seems like a horrible, horrible mistake

Introducing girls into a group of guys is never a good idea especially if you're into the girl

Easy entertainment such as tv/vidya/thisfuckingwebsite means nothing on the scale of a life and is meaningless

Get into a shape now

Treat your surroundings right, they might be of help when you'll need it bad.

So it CAN be done
Good to know

Not that guy, but the idea seems to be that your first big salary bump happens in your late 20s.
So if you can get a house and successfully make payments on it when you're broke as fuck, it gets A LOT more affordable when you settle into a career with a nice salary bump. The payments are fixed, so when your salary goes up, at least one of your major expenses doesn't go up as well.
Plus there's the capital aspect. You can get your money back out of a house too, so the money you put in isn't just gone-you get it back on the back end when it's time to sell for whatever reason. There's hassle involved in that sure, but how much hassle would you go through if it meant you would get a check cut $20,000 or more at the end of it?

Free will doesn't exist and almost no one realizes it.

Your family will fuck you over just as hard and fast as your friends will. In a lot of ways, family will fuck you over far far worse

99% of all persons are complete dicks, they'll turn on you for three-fiddy or less.

almost all people are assholes, even family

Nobody has your best interest in mind except you.

>Long distance relationships suck
>Be very careful who you trust
>If you see a friend screw over a friend of theirs you're probably getting screwed next

so true! damn I wish I wouldn't have hold on so long to "friends" or fam who do nothing but hurt my feelz fuck me over and leave me for dead when I am down

For each and every action there is an infinite number of reactions.

Floss is a conspiracy by the American Indians.

Eggs are full of cholesterol. It's them yellow things inside make it taste good.

Right on red don't mean you have to go right on red. I drove around in circles for years before I figured that out

They's buried treasure everywhere... In the cemetery.

Today I learned OP is fag.

You know fire?...It's hot. Don't touch that shit. No matter how shiny.

Gettin' girls pregnant feels good, but it's also real easy.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Rape me once, shame on you. Rape me twice, I must have did something to ask for it.

Don't fall in love in high school or in college, enjoy your youth and have fun with your friends, love comes at the end, focus on making yourself big first before anything else

Don't love for your parents, it won't make you happy

Fag.

dawg, 24 year old reporting in. all of my buddies are married and most have kids now. they all seem miserable as fuck an cash strapped. one buddy knocked up some nigger bitch who is constantly on him to buy range rovers and other shit he can't afford while she nicotine tests him. as for me, I live in a small cabin by a lake, work from home, ride my dirt bike and travel abroad 2-3 times a year. there's plenty of pussy that you don't have to get tied down to. I do like having a GF.......sometimes but I'm usually single.

Some cocks can't be unsucked

I'm bipolar. So:

"Never stop taking your meds."

If you're going to punish someone, do so directly. Inadvertent revenge is throwing stones in a glass house.

Also, don't neglect yourself to punish the people that love you, cause you'll just look and feel like shit, and their love will fade over time.

>Help those who can´t stand for themselves, some people are too shy or proud to ask for help and they´ll love you.

>Even if you are an edgy anarchist or a tough fag, respect cops and soldiers alike and befiend some of them, you may need their help anytime.

Always unzip your pants when getting changed in public

Faces of Sup Forums thread

Rate me

When your pc fuck up, and you end up making a thread in a thread. Good job

Fuck off Onision

Get the fuck out. Do you think this is some shitty social playground? Go to fucking facebook with your shitty ass face. Fucking retard. Learn your place. I will shit down your throat.

Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up

Never talk to women about your feelings. Ever. Keep your feelings to yourself.

Don't drink and drive even in lenient states it's still expensive when you get caught.
Never borrow a crackhead anything of value to you, you'll never see it again.
All girls are deceitful. Never buy drinks for girls you aren't sleeping with.
Trust your gut feeling, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Sculpt your body into its peak condition in your middle twenties and live your life at your peak before you end up 40 overweight and with 2 kids.

Never jerk off with ben-gay

Never trust a woman

But I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo...

Try and keep as few enemies as you can

When your grandfather says pull my finger--and you do. Then he takes your head and puts it in his crotch.

The hole to put it in is deeper than you think

There are no self-made men

If you put your penis in a vagina and release your sperm into it you make a baby.

If someone help you it doesn't necessarily mean that they are your friends

If someone hurt you that's doesn't necessarily means they are your enemies
When in shit keep your mouth close even a fish wont get in trouble if it keep that
No matter what age a girl is ,approach her as if u love her and wanna fuck her , thats the only way to befreinds girls . And fuck her for your own good memory sake tahtsball will u remember anout her

maybe if you didnt spend your time on Sup Forums shitposting, you would enjoy your kids more dude

trust no one, not even yourself

Not the guy, but they do suck.
When a baby dear is born its fucking ready for life.
When a human baby is born you have a meat bag filled with shit and puke that only eats and cries for 4 years. And then the same bag of shit gets self aware...

Never lay with a woman who has more problems than you.

I win everytime

why aren't there more threads like this one

yea, get one as soon as possible, its an investment for your future. you may spend a little more per month but think of it as adding to a savings fund, that is yours. however, you need to make sure the mortgage you get isnt going to fuck you over in the long run. never get adjustable rate, and make as big a down payment as possible.

Satan speaks the truth

That women do not want to be treated as an equal adult , women want you to be in charge and responsible for them, women lie to you and themselves when they say they want equality , women are miserable when men give them everything they want and she WILL divorce you if you take her at her word and treat her as an equal.

That the dead don't come to visit

youtube.com/watch?v=eikbQPldhPY

1.Make shit loads of Money so no one can make you do anything you don't want to.
2. Don't buy a House.
3. Don't get Married unless she's wealthier than you.
3b. Sign a Prenup that is in your favor ONLY!
4. Change your underwear everyday.

4?

Yea, I also want to know about 4.

*4.PUT CLEAN UNDERWEAR ON EVERYDAY!

t-shirts and pants have a maximum of two days wear , regardless of sweat , you are dropping skin and oil into them , don't be a grotty fuck.

>Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on

You can get female hormones online, without a prescription.

Don't fuck with goats

Yes , it is sad , but sometimes you invest soo much and fight soo hard for soo long , that it is emotionally painful to pour soo much into something and have to accept that you are fighting an unwinnable battle and it is time to cede and leave.

First time I came inside someone without a condom was 7 years ago. I'm unbelievably grateful for not knocking her up.

Felt great though.

Main Beams in the psychiatry aren´t stabil.

*Find yourself a hot woman with cancer or is one who had a hystorectomy.

Not to do drugs. Been in jail too many times.

Perseverance is key if you want to achieve something in life.

Relationships are a retarded money sink, female companionship is overrated. It's 10 times easier to stay single, and fuck sluts than to have a committed relationship.

My money.
My house.
My stuff.
Enjoy it while you wait for your uber.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that you can befriend anyone. Most of them are transactional relationship.

dont stick your dick in crazy. i stuck my dick in crazy. had child with crazy. still with crazy. shes fucking crazy. SOS

Hard work & determination , along with accepting advice and help from people that care about you.

Never kiss your older sister even if she's attractive.

Don't keep telling yourself "there's always later, there's always the future, i'll do it later"

and continue to play games all day.

Kieran ?

Anal is overrated

34 years old , still don't own a house or have wife and kids.

No debt or child support though , so at least there is that.

Oral is underrated

OH SHIT, YES!
no faggot, fuck outta here.

Yes its me! holy shit

33 here, wasted a decade playing WoW, no wife or kids, live with parents, pretty sure I'm offing myself in a year or 2 when they retire and I'm out.

Developed crippling depression, anxiety, and a range of other issues in the last 2 years, though depression was off and on for 10 years, became extreme the last few.

Bitches anit nothing but tricks and hoes

Underrated post

get your fucking shit together.
Delete your account.

Oh, I quit that over a year ago, it hadn't been fun in years, all I was doing was collecting shit and botting.

I made a bunch of changes since then, but I don't think it will matter.

Came here to say don't stick your dick in crazy! Thankfully mine just faked being pregant and I got off with a mindfuck. Sorry bro!

>Tfw you study till 23 and cant buy a house pre 25

I am the 34 year old guy with no kids , I moved out of home at 21 , I have been working and partying with mates since , but now most , all but 3 of my close friends are married now.

Don't kill yourself mate , but I would suggest you better yourself FOR YOU! , try eating better , spending 30 minutes a day sweating due to physical activity and either get 15 minutes of sun or take vitamin D supps , you WILL feel better doing this.

I suffered from crippling depression when I was 28 and I was a functional alcoholic working 12 hour night shift at a brewery.

Be happy FOR you.