Could the very best rugby players make it into the NFL?

Could the very best rugby players make it into the NFL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8r7pSBccAB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like pottery

Yeah well at least he's not a fucking pussy who NEEDS to play sports with padding lol

He played poogue you seething casuals.

The running backs, yeah. Maybe the linebackers. In football you specialize at a position and you build your body to do certain things phenomenally will for a short time. Rugby you gotta run the whole way so you gotta be better conditioned.

If I'm reading that picture correctly, you're saying that women are bigger, stronger and faster than men?
That doesn't sound right...

I lel evry tiem
>waste life in rugby when your life dream is to get to the NFL
>finally get a call from a team who just had 80 players retire so they had to find anyone anywhere
>suck all kinds of shit
>quit
>"m-my life dream was really to play rugby!"

Handegg

Armored Handegg

Australians wouldn't make it because they'd be getting shanked by niggers that can't handle them shitposting irl

Actual rugby players, yeah. But why would they even bother to waste their time playing an inferior sport? Plus, there's the issue of their brains turning to mush after 45 because no one was taught how to tackle properly.

Rugby league players have tried and failed at American Football, but these are rugby league players. They failed at playing actual rugby. They probably failed at cricket, football and even boganball, too.

To be fair, at least Handegg (Rugby) doesn't call itself the name of a different sport.

Example; Football. Played with Feet.

Here, people refer to lardcollide as "Football" even though the ball is only kicked in three insistence's during a game, unless they try that free kick thing.

Also this.

would love to see nadolo play it

he could even take the field goals

>In America they need a specific guy to learn how to kick because kicking and throwing/running are too difficult to learn in one

Jonah Lomu probably could have

it follows the philosophy of every other position in the game, groom players to specialize in one extremely specific task to come together as a well oiled machine.

Rugby is Rugby Football you seething casual.

It's probably easier for a Rugby player to transition into Football than it would be for a Football player to switch to Rugby

But it literally does. Football meant sports you play on your feet so there was Association Football, Rugby Football, and American Football. Yuros actually made the phrase "soccer" to be short for Association.

Haha you butthurt america sports cuck
I bet you get all tingly and cry when you see nfl commercials