So there's a girl that I want to make my gf, and she's pretty nice but she has the fucking worst tattoos...

So there's a girl that I want to make my gf, and she's pretty nice but she has the fucking worst tattoos... I don't have any and don't normally mind them but she actually has pic related and a dream catcher, idk what to do boiz...
TL,DR qt grill wants to date but has stupid tattoos

Also

Cum on it, duh.

Its no biggie, if you like her date her

wannabe spiritual Sup Forumsitch

Just be happy it isnt a cross

After a while you won't even notice them

Am looking for grill not fuckbuddy

That's true

She's also not that smart, however she is qt, and the tattoos pretty much confirm that to everyone she meets

Well OP, it can still get covered up with a huge ass swastika so nothing is completely lost yet

Does she have any degrees or is in college?

She's either stupid or careless or both. Probably good for a fuck but nothing serious.

How old is she?

If you're already recognizing that she's not "that smart", this will bug the hell out of you once you're together for a few months and you'll probably end up hating her/cheating/whatever. Better to stay friends/fuckbuddies.

I dated a girl I gave some shit for her tatoos. She told me she loved lotus flowers so much so she got one. It was purple. I, like an autist, pointed out lotus are not purple they are blue or white. Cringe I know but she was hot at least

skin her alive. problem solved

Bitch got hepatitis.

19, I'm also 19

Kek.

We're both in college

Bail. She's a fucking idiot. Your life would be hell.

I don't think it's a big deal bro, she just has some basic bitch white girl tatoos. The anchor is kinda hot. She's dumb for getting cookie cutter tatoos and college but if you think you can have her as a fun college girlfriend then why not? Ain't like you're planning to buy a house with her. Does she like you? This might all be moot anyway

I'm probably gonna date her anyway

every man makes this mistake once, now go fuck up, then become smarter.