How to save Manure?

van Dijk - €23m
Fabinho (Mónaco) - €28m
Calhanoglu- €26m
Ricardo Pereira - €16m
Griezmann - €95m
Total =€188m

Chill

Should have hired Ancelotti, Klopp, Pochettino, or Koeman when they had the chance.

Pay SAF a taxi ride from the retirement home plus tip = £50

But it's not gonna happen either

>How to save Manure?
Realize spunking 500 mil a transfer window is absolutely insane and spend it on finding some up and coming 16/17 year olds that will eventually become the backbone of a new United.

You don't, you let the team become the epitome of Mediocrity.

>van Dijk for 23M

KEK

K E K

they can't be saved right now, they need to sink into mediocrity for the next decade or two and then come back stronger than ever
do it the liverpool way

>van Dijk - €23m

How delusional can you get?

>van Dijk - €23m
>Calhanoglu- €26m
Nah

buying players isnt gonna save them, they need time to let the team gel

In FIFA 17 I bought Griezmann for £50m + Diego Costa and sold him to Manchester United for £100m at the next transfer window. I didn't think they would take the counter offer to be honest

The guy has looked solid at soton for a while now. That's about the going rate for a defender of his quality and age

Think more 40-60 million

He's got five and a half years on his contract and is top class

Just get a competent manager and let him work on the team for a couple of seasons

/thread

>greaseman wanting to join manure
lel

>not reading about him literally slobbering over pogbas dick
silly iberian

>wasting millions on shit
seems like manure indeed. I wouldn't doubt that they would pay 95M for griezmann

greaseman would flop at manure

>see every big name signing they've had for the past 3 years

>How to save Manure?
Rename it Manchester City

>it's on the internet, must be real

There's video evidence

in fifa 14 madrid is the only club to pay such fees
managed to load off martial to them for 110m

Van Dijk is going to liverpool la. He has been putting in top notch performances for the liverpool b team and deserves his promotion. We give our youth chance la unlike mouyes.

van Dijk - €54m
Fabinho (Mónaco) - €34m
Calhanoglu- €46m
Ricardo Pereira - €36m
Griezmann - €95m
Total = €265m

Fixed your prices for you, OP.

Cahanmemelu is shit lmao

Would love to see united sign him, probs on Owen Hargreaves recommendation

Absolutely awful bait, Hans.

To be fair, you're on the internet showing how much of a fucking dolt you are... And that certainly seems pretty real.

It was all Maureen's fault at Chelsea, you lot gave the jaded bastard a contract.

Grouizmann wouldn't want to play for manure

Who would want to fix Manchester United though?

They missed their chance.

They should have waited for Klopp, then they should have pushed harder for Guardiola.

Their best chance now is waiting for Ancelotti, or lucking into a manager who can build a dynasty

Sky Sports.

Glad that Dutch people rate him. He looks great this season

They're facing a systematic crisis, like Milan, they just have more money to waste.

this, demanding-instant-success customer culture will be their fitting end

I don't think throwing money at players will win you the league or bring you back to your 'glory' days.

the club needs to set its standards lower and stop sacking moyes duplicates so they can build the club

>I don't think throwing money at players will win you the league
>tf

>"the only way I would ever leave Atletico is if Simeone left, I would follow him to the ends of the earth" -Antoine "OUIIIIIII" Greizmann
>"I really want to coach Inter Milian" -Diego Simeone

Sack Mourinho - €0

miss me yet?