You have 10 SECONDS to name a better cup of coffee than Dunkin Donuts

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better cup of coffee than Dunkin Donuts.
>protip: you can't.

Costa coffee

literally fucking any.

The fuck is it with american and fucking hot brown water?

Try leaving your shothole of a country, and try coffee from literally any other country on earth.

Tim Hortons.
Canada has better coffee then you dumbass fucking Americans

8 o'clock dark roast put through my French press. That was easy.

Literally liquid shit. Fucking leafs haven't got a clue what good coffee is.

Tfw Americucks think shit water is coffee have you people ever even heard of nestle coffee?

Tim Hortons coffee sucks. They changed their beans about 3 years back. Are you fucking retarded?

Cup of Coffe

I have yet to have even a single "okay" cup of coffee from DD. Their coffee is absolute shit, tastes worse than folgers. Only fat, stupid fuckheads from middle-America like this shit.

The puddle behind my garbage cans

All chain coffee is terrible. ANY independent roaster is better than this mass produced garbage.

>TF no face

>GREGS COFFIE +BACON SANDWITCH £2

only people from the Northeast like that shit coffee. Tastes like coffee syrup mixed with hot water. Maxwell house tier.

I don't have Dunkin Donuts where I live anymore and I never had their coffee.
How do they make it? Is it the traditional american espresso with a whole lot of hot water in it?
Or is it brewed with a melitta or something?

Starbucks

You must be joking.

>then

*tips fedora*

This is the absolute low benchmark of what is acceptable, but to be honest, it's only just so-so. Any coffee company from the PNW is going to be good though. DO is shit water along with MY, Nestlé, TH, etc.

Fuck, you guys gotta get out more.

still technically grammatically correct

This is where shit is at except replace the bacon sandwich with a steak bake

Quit making excuses

Highlander Grogg

I work at Dunkin' we actually have good blends of coffee, if you had a bad pot it might be they let it sit out. We're supposed to brew a fresh pot every 15 minutes, it is a hassle but it insures a good cup. I really like our coffee, our espresso is good too, but the espresso machine does rarely get deep cleaned.

starbucks
mcdonalds
the list goes on

TRIPS FUCKING GET!!

Fuck off hippie faggot

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.