Anyone listening to this?

Anyone listening to this?
Thoughts?

Bamp for opinions

why would anyone listen to incubus after 2004?

same reason u still listen to trash ass beatles faggot kysasap

fuck off shill

this

is this the kind of triggered faggot that listens to incubus? absolutely degenerate, you should kys while listening to wake me up when september ends by green day you edgy little millenial faggot

read somewhere they worked with skrillex, don't know what I think about that

If you even listen to incubus you'd know that since "if not now, when? " they've transitioned to a more mature sound. That is what most bands do!
This faggot obviously hasn't listened to them since 2004. Or you just don't care...
So don't fucking post....
I want opinions on this album, specifically.
>faggots don't know the rules about posting...

>muh beatles
go fuck ur mother if she hasnt already disowned ur worthless ass

do they still have a "DJ" in the band? if so, they can fuck off

Musst have been track " loneliest" they have a riding hi hat that is reminiscent of a down tempo rap song. I love it, personally. The voice doesn't during the verses, but the whole song is beautiful...

my opinion on the album is that it's a strong 3 and in my opinion as well, since you care so much about them, is that you are autistic as fuck and have shit taste.

Triggerd

predictable

i don't even like incubus but you're a fag

What makes it shit, you God damned brit fag? Since you have opinions like/ b/ got dubs???

what the fuck are you quoting nigger?
where were the beatles mentioned at all?

fucking cringe, you're obviously nothing more than a retarded newfaggot, and worse an incubus fan. kill yourself.

>15 replies
>6 posters

that's all you need to know... OP is samefagging

Like an autistic fuck this thread is getting away from the point...
At least this dude is following the premise of why I started this thread.
>inb4 enjoy! Incubus

s a m e f a g

could you shill harder? probably a member of incubus desu. this is disgusting. get the fuck out

Hey dude...
(You)
This post ain't shill
You're just a whore like bitches who show tits... STARVING FOR ATTENTION.
you're a fucking whore.
This thread was meant to be a1 to 5 star based opinionated judgement. I don't give a fuck about it if you're just trying to rustle feathers.

>faggot

Boost for honesty

>Boost
lmfao

You're still here?
For someone who hates incubus, you do hang tighthe and true like a dingleberry on asshairs.

Take it off auto update.
Close tab.
Be gone.

I'll just start the thread again at 10am when you go to work at Hardee's you fucking stupid ass bitch

u imbecile i was this guy u fucking moron i hope ur shitty little thread dies now and u get b& for stupidity

Sorry I guess, but we're out numberEd here. I'm drunk also.

Also if anything I'll get kudos for b8

The premise of the thread was the thoughts on the album....not the opinion of the band. Like I said before, I'll post this thread again when the fags go to work...

BTW, Beatles are dead. No one cares...

dude y r u still talking shut the HECK up i freaking h8 u!!!!!!

Same reason you're still here.
Close tab.
Fuck off.

Listen
Incubus has been through a lot of changes since their inception. They have changed bass players and have dealt with the movement of the times. If you're a true incubus fan, you can appreciate the transitions. The band is really focused on their specific fan base.
Honestly, I think Brandon is lacking in the vocal sector and the bass player is never going to live up to the original bass player. But the musical styles have shifted. As is with many bands. Not saying that incubus is a crazy prolific band, but they have dealt gracefully with the shift in popular music. Wouldn't you try and preserve your legacy of you put a ton of work into it?

I think they rock, And you can't deny they have made excellent music throughout their brief career.

BOOST

Bamp for epic justice

It's okay

Bamp

I had no idea they were even still a band. I really liked them for a few months when I was 15. That's not something I'd ever admit in real life though.

Honestly, Science and A Crow Left Of The Murder are classics. Morning View has some great songs too, as does Make Yourself and Light Grenades. This band pretty much got me into music, I'm sure many had a similar experience with them.

The new album is solid. I don't think anyone was expecting them to write songs like Sick Sad Little World again. Tracks 4,6,9,10 are the strongest in my view. The bridge on track 8 is cool too.

Sorry, I meant the bridge in track 1.