Ask a guy who completely bombed his exam just now anything

Ask a guy who completely bombed his exam just now anything

from 0 - 84, how retarded are you?

What was it on?

physical geography

precipitation, clouds, storms, wind, stupid shit like that

Jesus...what the fuck is wrong with you bro?

seems about right, since you didn't understand the question.

It all started when I was just a boy, my mother was an alcoholic and my father hit me

if you failed a basic physical geography exam you're a fucking retard. Drop out and do something else

How are your burger flipping skills? Do you look like hipster trash? Barista might be down your alley if you do.

I wanna fuck her in the shitter

okay, like what? and try to think of something more creative than fast food or something obvious, fagnut

we all do, bro

this is when she was actually fine, back when she was about 21-23

>Drop out and do something else

You mean like spending the entire day at home?

my burger skills are actually decent, used to work in a few kitchens and bars when I was younger

I already do that when I'm not at school or work

I'm assuming you like outdoorsy shit? I took physical geography courses in university but left after I realized how fucking stupid research schools are.

I went to a good technical school in my province for environmental sciences and now I do cool shit like hike in forests and fly in helicopters. The education was more hands on and less faggot shit like that of a university.

Did you whisper "Allahu Akbar" when you turned it in?

Underaged 9th grader detected, fuck off.

I'm in school for broadcasting, so as long I get at least a C in this class, I'll be satisfied. I aced the first exam, but got way too cocky going into this one and barely studied. I agree, college is pretty stupid and basically a systematic way of getting younger people in debt before they even begin their adult lives, but it's the only way I can really get into the field I want to work in without having high-level connections.

No, but I should have

more like intro level college course

More like your a retard meth hippie back birth who can't pass a basic third grade test. Literally kill yourself

nice meme, boss

TRIPS GET!!!!!!!!!!

That sucks. Study next time, make better decisions and don't cry over spilled milk.

That's really all you have to do.

Was it Economics?

Update: Just got my grade back, got a 78

not terrible, not good either