Female athletes can compete with men

>female athletes can compete with men

>its only systematic sexism that keeps women out of professional sports like football and baseball

What sport Is this?

>fantasy

To be fair, the fatal flaw of the Williams sisters is that they rely on something men are inherently superior at. You can't outpower a man.

Take the average woman and average man. Gender is different, same height, same weight, same ethnicity, etc.

The man will have 52% more upper body strength, and 20% more lower body strength. More of his body will be muscle rather than fat, and his lungs and capacity to send blood through his body are also superior.

I love women, believe me when I say they are capable of great things. Physically overcoming men is not something they can do outside of outlier cases, this is simple science.

Sports where Women could compete with Men

Soccer
Baseball
Tennis
Golf

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No
No
No
Yes, technically

But girls will lose due to the driving distance disparity. When it's putting or chip shots, fine.

"Womens Tees"

>soccer
No
>baseball
Hell no
>tennis
Yes
>golf
Yes

>Soccer
Fuck No.
>Baseball
No
>Tennis
See >Golf
Possibly.

Top tier female professional competitors for all those sports have been dominated by average male professiona.

>career ending pregnancy

>DNP - minor bloating

>Sports where Women could compete with Men
>Soccer
>Womens national teams get repeatedly btfo by high school aged boys

>usa elections

They probably can't but we will never really know as any try would be considered sexist.

If I played women's soccer I would be the best player in the world

um nike called Serena the best athlete ever ok?!

horse dancing

You know. I'd feel differently about it if we lived in a world where both men and women where equally strong and capable both physically and mentally.

>Ronda Rousey could beat Lesnar in fight

Its a lie though. Men are even better at taking dick, which should be the one thing women have a monopoly on.

>this fucking show

How fast can she throw in the show?
Or does she throw some stupid meme pitch like a knuckleball?

Looked it up and she throws in the 80s and throws a screwball.

No way in hell for Soccer or Tennis.

Golf its happened a couple times and i believe one of them almost made the cut. So that isnt bad.

The only way a female could compete in baseball if they won the genetic lottery and had highly above average reactions for a woman. And even then the best they could do is maybe a slap hitting utility infielder.

In the 80s!?!?

What....the.....fuck?

Does she have an extra bone in her shoulder or something?

Women can definitely throw in the 80s though, probably up to about 90 for the woman version of chapman.
>inb4 the world record is 69mph

We were watching women's baseball on /mlb/ a couple months ago and they topped out around 80. And these girls are fucking nobodies, no girls play baseball, actual female athletes would definitely throw harder

>one German Suplex from Bork
>Ronda is paralyzed

The world record for women is literally in the high 60s. That's middle school tier for men. Nolan Ryan could probably take the mount tomorrow and throw faster than that.

I literally just fucking told you that me and dozens of other anons personally saw some random women pitching routinely in the 70s and up to 80

You dumb fuck thats km/h
Thats like 50 mph

It was 128km/h the highest we saw. So 80mph

You know Pitch isn't real right user?

You know you're a faggot right user?

Nice meme, faggot.

t. /with her/

>Women can definitely throw in the 80s though, probably up to about 90

>it's a "pretending to be misogynist" episode
haha well meme'd guys, shared to reddot

were they throwing 80mph fastballs or other types of pitches? below average MLB batters would send an 80mph fastball to the moon.

>meme country
>Nazi sympathizers
Tell us more about how we're mysoginists

>not watching mixed doubles during the grand slams

"""""""""""""""pretending"""""""""""""""""

trump is president no need to hide it we stormfront now

>bait_guaranteed_replies.jpeg

>You now remember the extremely high percentage of "men" (especially /heem/ NEETs) who genuinely believed Ronda Rousey could beat close to 50% of men

anyone have that slow-mo webm of her punches

absolutely hilarious

But she would, someone of her weight and no training (which are about 50% men on the world, or more)

She may not heem you with a punch, but he'd wreck you on the floor

a 55kg twig would take down rousey

That's just like, literally just your opinion

no its fact, the 55kg twig is still stronger and still hits harder

>The female Mike Tyson
Wish I still had it

She wouldn't stand a chance against men in her weight class, men about half her size are still naturally stronger
I don't think you appreciate the extreme physical differences between man and woman, she'd end up crying

Fair, but the article says they were 16+17 at the time.

If they had been 25 they probably would have still lost 6-3, but we didn't get to see them at their peak.

>I don't think you appreciate the extreme physical differences between man and woman, she'd end up crying

you now realize a significant portion of Sup Forums thinks a 150kg bodybuilder is as strong as a gorilla

>72457010
>The amount of your this generated

Wew

No.
No.
No.
Maybe, I honestly don't know what the disparity would be, because golfing men are not especially strong at all.

>the year 0 of our Lord Donald Trump
>still being concerned about giving your-whores a your but still replying

wew lad. Have a your

Lesnarfags are cancer

Pic related, and that Chinese thing is clearly roiding

>DNP - minor bloating

Sports where female athletes can compete with men:

Long distance running
>yes
Long distance swimming
>yes
Cross country skiing up a steep mountain
>perhaps
Cricket
>yes
Rugby
>maybe
Golf
>perhaps

long distance shooting women have the advantage.
and maybe darts? or snooker?

>Cricket
>>yes
>Rugby
>>maybe
No to both.

Girls cant even compete or beat men at being girls

Those are all a hard no.

A man with a wig literally won woman of the year last year

>Rugby
>>maybe

Kek