From Jan 20th 2017 NY Times Article:

From Jan 20th 2017 NY Times Article:

"The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html

WIRETAPPED! The NY Time's fucking words...

Oh, but wait, that never happened huh? So which one is it? Media lies are reaching new lows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ija-VZwcznE
nytimes.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you call ruskies, it's always tapped, what's so hard to understand about that?

Fake News af

Read the article. It states that Trump was indeed wiretapped just as he claimed. This is from the NY Times.

Now the very same NY Times claims "never happened."

That article isn't about Trump.

Counterintelligence investigations examine the connections between American citizens and foreign governments. Those connections can involve efforts to steal state or corporate secrets, curry favor with American government leaders or influence policy. It is unclear which Russian officials are under investigation, or what particular conversations caught the attention of American eavesdroppers. The legal standard for opening these investigations is low, and prosecutions are rare.

Be Cheetoh.

Heavily involved in shady shit with Russians.

Find out tacky gold mansion is wired tapped.

Too stupid to think it could be Russians who are smarter than you, keeping tabs on your dumb ass to make sure you play ball.

Blame black ex President, so you look even dumber, feeble and more racist.

Russian's face when...

tfw Trump lost his shit and went on a child-like tirade in the oval office. CNN secretly taped this episode, and Trump is clearly getting so mad. Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ija-VZwcznE

Impeachment is just around the corner. Drumpf and the Republican party are so done.

Kek

So if I were to call someone in Russia, I would be tapped?

Lrn2greentext u fucking newfig

Depends if the person is being investigated, but I would be guessing honestly that as soon as a line leaves the country it's recorded by the nsa

>implying every call ever isn't recorded by the NSA

Wouldn't it be nice if Fearless Leader and Her Reptilian Majesty wound up in the same federal prison together?

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

FBI suggested that we are only days away from a major announcement. Insiders speculated that it's about the Russians hacking the election and trump's campaign's alleged involvement

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE'S A GOOD OLE BOY

>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE'S A GOOD OLE BOY

if you think any call is not tracked and stored in NSA servers you need to be productive on the internet and do your research on the subject

See
dat was me mate

Why is no one concerned about the content leaked from the DNC and they only care about how it was leaked?

If my girl was cheating on me, I'd want to know no matter how I found out. I wouldn't be like "Oh ok your cheating is fine because I only found out after someone illegally spied on you in my house so we'll act like it never happened."

I don't know if Russia was behind the DNC hacks or not, but whoever was behind it are heroes and we should be destroying the corrupt organization known as the DNC.

TWO things fer sure, Obama NEVER lied, and NEVER did ANYTHING illegal. (Period).

This!

/thread

FISA court would not allow it unless there was just cause. But ignore that because trump can't do anything wrong.

If he was tapped, he's a criminal.

Current events trickle down to us plebs in an extremely simplified form.
>I don't know if Russia was behind the DNC hacks or not
Julian Assange has said repeatedly that the WikiLeaks did not come from a "state actor". That means not the Russian government in any of its cloak-and-dagger disguises. Ditto for any of the disgruntled CIA operatives, etc. He is sworn to secrecy. What he was probably saying between the lines is that the leaks came possibly from Fancy Bears and possibly from Seth Rich now deceased.

Fearless Leader's connections to Russia might be political, as with his bromance with Putin, or commercial, as with the story that the братва bailed him out of bankruptcy. Each claim, however, is a separate cause of action with different claims and different actors. It helps to be specific when discussing each one.

>nytimes.com
anything from a real source?

Biggest joke of a president ever in history

so trump makes totally baseless accusations of the former black president? likely just because he's black, so typical for things like this to come from the right.

They denied it 2 times. Then the request was revised taking Trump's name off of the request, and it was granted. No wrongdoing was found, Obama then moved it to a "matter of national security" so that he could keep the investigation going.

>Julian Assange has said repeatedly

Julian Assange has also been threatened by Russian operatives to keep his mouth shut.

This is not rocket science.

Quick, before Iveta comes back.

Nor is it logic. Assange has also been threatened by the MuriKKKans, the Brits, the Swedes, and the Ecuadorians.

>involved in shady shit with Russians
>no proofs

found the asshurt libcuck

>youtube as a source
>doesn't understand what video editing is

lol

Who cares about the liberal media?
Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up, Lock Them Up,

>he can't get more than 18%
>he can't get more than 30%
>he can't get more than 35%
>he can't get more than 40%
>he can't get more than 45%
>he can't win outside of New England
>he can't get 1237
>he has no groundgame
>he can't win Indiana
>Ted won't drop out
>Kasich won't drop out
>Trump can't beat Hillary
>Impeachment is just around the corner

Libtards...

laugh while you still can monkey boy!

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance." cuck much

Trump in a few days: yes I was in bed with Putin but there's no proof

Somce when do trump supporters take the NYT to be authoritative?

Just sitting over here across the pond laughing at 'Muricans scurrying around twitter flipping their shit.

In reality, rather than giving this so much attention, you should ask what other issue he's trying to divert attention from, the man always has these claims to distract people when something more important is going on.

This. Whoever phished the gmail password to Podesta's gmail and exposed the disgusting level of corruption taking place in the Democratic party should be given a medal. It's deflection as usual from the triggered snowflakes.

Only when it supports their narrow world view.

If you can't see the connection between Rex Tillerson and Russia I feel sorry you. Prove me wrong Trump, how long will it take til Trump lifts Russian sanctions?

>I don't know if Russia was behind the DNC hacks or not, but whoever was behind it are heroes and we should be destroying the corrupt organization known as the DNC.

/thread

But to add, there's no proof russia hacked the election, all that has been (((confirmed))) is that they may have stolen some e-mails and other damning evidence of the left's corruption. If anything, Hillary hacked the election (remember the recount?).

found the triggered cupcake lmao

When it agrees with their idea of facts

This sort of thing is the prime reason people don't take the liberal fake news media seriously anymore, it's one of the best things Trump has done so far, exposing fake news

>cupcake

It's hardly CNN, there might some truth in the article