Who will play him in the inevitable biopic? I don't think there's an actor in hollywood good enough to play a demigod

who will play him in the inevitable biopic? I don't think there's an actor in hollywood good enough to play a demigod

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMVNjMF1Suo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let's say
>that joseph levitt guy

ezra miller

See? Look how fabulous he looked. And I still wonder why girls hated him.

>that caution sign in the background

fucking foreshadowing. its pottery

Elijah Wood

I still dont understand why didnt he just pay a hooker

It's so fucking easy to lose your virginity when you have money

Imagine being poor AND a virgin

you just don't get it cuz you're a fucking normie

>ezra miller

This. I dont know if he'd be up for doing 2 spree killer roles though

whoever would play him would have to watch all the cringe worthy hours of footage he made to get into character. that alone would either make or brake a person. actor or no actor, that shit is unbearable.

He looks creepy

>Imagine being poor AND a virgin
I'm not either one, but where exactly do you think we are?

It's fucking pure cinema shot right here.

His manifesto was actually kind of interesting

His issue wasn't lack of sex, it was lack of validation. He felt entitled to the pussy because his dad bought him a car and some nice clothes. It was an insult to him that no girl would tolerate his shitty personality even though he was rich.

it was pretty cringe desu
it read like the transcript of one of those richfag ruined birthday TV shows on TLC

Who are some young actors with bitch lips? Elliot's DSL's contributed to the menace he gives off in his monologues.

What an awful time we live in where being a young, rich, white, fairly attractive male can't even get you a gf

Beta cuck detected

Literally anyone in /r9k/ or Sup Forums

Elliot was a half asian manlet, but I don't think even that would have made a difference if her weren't so repugnant. Also, he never actually tried to get laid. "Tried" as in actively doing something that most logically results in penis in vagina. Cruising around the parking lot at Dairy Queen waiting to get hit on doesn't count.

He looks like a pretty good looking guy. But he was antisocial as fuck. Even if you're good looking but autistic as fuck, you won't be able to pick up on girls clearly indicating with body language that they want you to approach them. That was his main problem. He was too socially unaware and thought no girl wanted him. I bet some girls did want him, just he never realized it.

But at his core he was a piece of shit that couldn't talk to women.

too beta

>thinking females even know what they want
>implying females can even think
... wut?

Females can't think logically, but their instincts allow them to detect a creepy virgin by their virgin walk.

>implying anyone in hollywood would have the balls to make such a biopic in the current environment were women are treated as goddesses on no merit of their own, and white men are rapists just for being born

>be alive
>grills avoid you and think you are autistic
>start shooting people and be kill
>suddenly grills want to fuck you
women are a meme

Read his manifesto. This guy had severe mental health issues.

obvious choice

>shoots up a town because no gf
>mental issues
no shit

What a waste of qt trap material

Classic

I'd like to see a black woman in the role

Dave Franco or Ezra Miller directed by Harmony Korine or Gasper Noe.

makes sense
i was commented on not too long ago by a female who said i walk like one

i guess females have some kind of biological radar to detect males that are sexually active and that have money

>What an awful time we live in where being a young, rich, fairly white, attractive male can't even get you a gf

Ftfy

I've honestly thought about how this could work. Either Dave Franco or Ezra Miller as Eliot directed by either Harmony Korine (Spring Breakers or Gasper Noe (Enter The Void) as the director since both have been known to make bizarre violent and artistic indie films.

Refn could work also but I don't think he could pull it off like Korine or Noe could. They would also have to do half of them film in flashbacks with voice overs and half the film shot like his youtube videos with him driving around and playing 80s pop music.

The ending would be the final shoot out and maybe news footage of the events with some music played over and ending credits.

Would also need a lot of shots done like in Spring Breakers or Enter The Void with the bright neon lights and or lots of pink and blue filters. Also would get A24 to produce since those people like making risky indie films.

It could honestly work I think...

>Be me
>poor, strong 4.5/10
>Noticeably spergy
>Elliot's age
>Lost virginity at 13
>Have been having sex with a new girl every 3 or 4 months since I was 15

I wish I could sit down with him and explain to him that it's entirely his fault

lol jus b urself bro

sure thing, kid

It could also work as a short film by Harmony maybe if done correctly. I like his style and he has been known to do these sort of films.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMVNjMF1Suo

If he wasnt so fucking delusionally narcissistic his life would have turned out better

Try smoking weed. Stoner girls put out like crazy, you barely even have to try

are you black? because girls only fuck niggers these days.

If they smoked wwed they would have to face the truth about their victim complexes and we cant have that

I'm white, 6'5" and 160lbs.

wat

What? He didn't ever even tried? Holy shit I thought he was actually literally rejected or something.

Shooting spree kino

I don't think he ever tried plus he only like blonde white girls and we all know those bitches only like niggers these days.

He could have gotten mad Asian pussy if he tried.

He probably could have even fucked tons of black and or hispanic chicks. He just had a blonde fetish and blonde girls are the biggest cunts who only take nigger dicks these days.

plus he lived in California and west coast bitches are the fucking worst.

I've watched a lot of cringe inducing shit in my time, but his dead eyed, forced laugh makes me cringe and gives me the creeps all at once. It's quite something.

Is the Youtube channel with all his vlogs on there actually his or a copy? If it's his, how the fuck are these still on Youtube?