Weird Situations with Women Thread

Weird Situations with Women Thread

ITT, we post fucking mysterious shit women do that somehow affect us in some way. Here's mine:

>be 20-something
>fit, stylish, handsome
>play in popular indie band
> see drummer's gf
>see drummer's serious gf
>super, duper hot blonde - kinda surfer chick - not my type but we always kinda click
>real talk I have a little crush but nothing major
>get the same vibes from her a little bit but nothing so overt as to compel me to address the issue and I wouldn't because I'm not a beta orbiting faggot who moves in on his friends' puss
>drummer is a fuckin stud anyway (blonde, fit, handsome surfer dude) and they seem like a great couple
>everyone thinks they're gonna get married
>drummer gf just up and dumps drummer one day
>drummer is vague about reasons
>be supportive of drummerbro
>fast forward 15 years
>out of touch with drummer
>drummer gf adds me on facebook out of nowhere
>haven't seen or heard from the chick since the last time I saw her with drummerbro

Why the fuck would she do this? I think she's married and I'm not fit, stylish, or handsome anymore. I used to be the type that thought women and men could be friends but I'm pushing 40 now and I know that shit just doesn't happen.

Bitches are weird.

One more bump and I'll let 'er die.

Aaaaaand bump.

Bump

Thanks, m8.

they can't seem to look before they sit, so i get yelled at alot

That's when you lower the seat and shit on in

"oh sorry bae, i didn't look where i was shitting"

seems legit

someone who knows you from earlier in your life adds you on facebook? it HAS to be a sex thing

you are almost as old as me, stop acting like a hormone-driven teenager

Somewhat similar story.

>be me. In highschool
>be kinda edge fag guy, see really pretty kinda edge girl during orientation
>by chance we get partnered a lot for stuff so I get to talk with her
>she's super shy its fucking adorable
>out of nowhere starts dating this skinny wannabe gangster guy.
>seriously don't know why she's dating him no one likes him
>continue getting close to her as a friend to the point where we constantly flirt
>just "joking around"
>everyone can see she's not happy in relationship with other guy, comes to me for comfort
>still for some reason dates this guy all throughout highschool
>two years after highschool we start texting and shit
>basically confesses her love to me and now wants to drive a super long distance just to see me

Not complaining but wtf... Maybe the other guy was forcing her into the relationship somehow. Rumor has it she dumped a week after graduation. I don't know, its all very strange.

blame it on the dog

Alright. I know how it sounds on paper, but I got a vibe on this one. Thanks.

but i have a cat, and i don't think human shit can pass for cat shit, at least not mine

Of course it can you just have to eat a lot of chili and drink a lot of beer.

i don't think you know what cat turds look like

I don't think you know how to give a cat diarrhea

Nah, some girls just seek unavailable douche bags, bad boys, etc... It's a lot to do with upbringing.

On the up-tick, at least yours figured it out. If she didn't live super far away, I'd say go for it, but long distance relationships don't fucking work in my experience. Also, there is the possibility that she's fickle and easily led. Lots of women will believe the last person they talked to, i.e. are dangerously susceptible to influence. This leads to bad things.

dude my cat is super fluffy, diarrhea is the last thing i wanna deal with

Shave its asshole, and shave yours while you're at it. if you're gonna frame the cat, hair is the worst evidence.

Yeah. Not gonna lie she's not the brightest but I don't know. I don't really know her all too well. I kept some distance cause I didn't want any drama with that guy.

She's just moving super quick and it seems strange. We have only been texting for a week before she said she wants to come see me (5+ hour drive.) I offered to let her stay in my dorm and pretty much hinted at sleeping together and she's totally for it. I'll just let it play out I guess. Won't lose much out of it.

>She's just moving super quick and it seems strange.
Trust your gut.