Damn!

damn!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hChCuPfvMFY
youtube.com/watch?v=fS0r3VNdV_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can see him sapping Frank's life away just looking at it.

Looks like old Stan is buying himself another 10 years.

>letting stan touch you
fool

>The Dark Knight Returns
>By Stan Lee
Around Lee, never be free.

Nah man, Stans sharing some of his. Compare Frank now to last year. He's doing much better.

Stan is a generous king.

We all owe this man credit for creating the modern batman we all know and love. Before him batman was just campy adam west tier shit

I think Frank is an alcoholic and was at a low point a year ago.

But he's also the reason the 90's was EXTREEEEEEME EDDDDGE and everyone making heroes dark and gritty therefore directly responsible for Snyders Superman and BvS

Or yknow... Cancer.

one of them was born in 1922 the other one in 1957

>the 90's was EXTREEEEEEME EDDDDGE

you sound underage B&

If he looked like that a year ago with cancer he'd be dead now

doctors of Sup Forums
what's your assessment ?

youtube.com/watch?v=hChCuPfvMFY

I have an M.D. from Wallachia U and he's a nosferatu.

Stan Lee used Mega Drain.

I genuinely feel bad for him.
I mean, here's Bruce Campbell, only one year younger than him. Not that Frank was or ever would have been as a handsome devil as Bruce, but the guy genuinely looks and sounds like he's a 103 years old. Might have Werner's Syndrome (adult onset progeria).

90's EXTREEEEEEME EDDDDGE is my motherfucking jam

pretty sure franks body is just failing from alcoholism and cancer

Actually, you do for not knowing what that refers to.

He fixed Daredevil too didn't he?

Man I haven't seen Frank in ages, looks like he's still hangin in there.

fuck off

What happene to him, is wormtounge corrupting him or something? Alan Moore is almost 10 years older than him, and they look almost the same age, Stan lee is at least 20 years older than him and he looks younger than him.

stan lee is 30 years older tham him*

>Before him batman was just campy adam west tier shit

Not really, other authors had already started challenging the Comics Code Authority in the 70s by bringing the character back to his darker, more gothic roots ("The Laughing Fish" storyline being one notable example).

It's just that Frank, with his alternative timeline take on the character exploded onto the scene with such fervor, it's still being mined for ideas.
I'm on two minds of this. For one thing, Returns truly is one of the greatest Batman stories ever written, but it's been copied to death. There's a lot of other interesting stuff that was happening before it and shortly afterwards that should be examined and used to further develop the character today.

Yup, before he did Batman. Did some other great Marvel stuff at the time, including one of my all time favorite Spider-Man annuals where he teams up with Dr. Strange to stop a partnership experement between Doctor Doom and Dormammu .

59 years old

>Alan Moore is almost 10 years older than him, and they look almost the same age,

To be fair to Moore, he'd probably look much younger if he shaved and got a haircut, but that might derive him of all his powers.

An user said he was born in 1957 so by my calculation he's only 53, right?

Wait, never mind I'm retarded disregard what I said, I recalculated, math was never my strong suit.

Thuh FOOKIN killin joke is shit. Anybody who see it iznt is a FOOKIN idiot, Chroist sake FOOKIN comics are shit. I wish oy neva made watchmin. It made comics shit. Evryone is a troglodyte but me.

My Alan Moore impression.

Eh, not as good or clever as Warren Ellis's.
youtube.com/watch?v=fS0r3VNdV_k

Are you kidding? That's what he looks like after the cancer started receding, or whatever it does.