quality thread

>your lifestyle determines your deathstyle

Metallica?
youtube.com/watch?v=I-5RgaYJNHQ

>You will threaten suicide but will never go through with it

great

Only if you become enlightened.

you're on to something

St. Anger sounds a lot better than I remember. Underrated album desu.

No you wont. Death is the endpoint. Your life is everything prior to that. There is no after, so no faggot. You will not die in your lifetime. You will die at the end of your lifetime.

But super faggoty thread though, great job.

It's that shitty snare that affects it the most, but even without it I'd pick Load and Death Magnetic over it. Unnamed Feeling is the most underrated song though.

>Your organs will fail one by one, accelerating towards the end as each one has to make up for those that have ceased to function. In your youth you kept waiting for the right girl, or at least one you could tolerate, but you never found one that reciprocated the feeling. So you will have no children here at your bedside, Your parents will have long departed from this earth. You will have only the company of the end-of-life care nurses in your lifetime

I don't mind the snare. I like hearing unusual types of percussion.

>your consciousness, caused only by the electrons firing in your brain, will end
>you will cease to be

>the end is not part of the whole
Nice logic. I guess no movie has a conclusion then

foreigner nurses at that

>hot, young, straight outta medschool nurses tripping over themselves at the opportunity to sick your dick
>over a 80-year-old crumpled up wife who you got sick of putting up with a long time ago
I know what I'd choose desu.

>not trading half of your life for shinigami eyes

>tfw you come to the ultimate realization that someday you will completely cease to exist and you feel like total shit for weeks until you eventually put it at the back of your mind and do anything you can to not think about it

Happened to me 5 years ago at 22. What about you?

The snare was genius. Daily reminder that Load and Re-Load is actually Metallica's ultimate artistic contribution of their careers and pretty much the best shit they've ever done. I consider St. Anger right behind that in terms of artistry.

This

This. My favorite song off that album is Invisible Kid

You're not alone.

Load and Re-Load sound like watered down versions of Black Album, when Hetfield's voice started to go.

babbies

I can't threaten suicide because nobody cares if I die.

Only at the end, though. So it's OK.

I care

n-not if i k-kill myelf first

That was NOT the image I intended to post on this webzone!

The movie doesn't stop existing after the credits though, I mean you could say humans exist in the afterlife but that pisses the fedoras off.

I kind of had the opposite revelation.

>Mom was/is super religious
>though I was religious too until I got over it
>Mom used to tell me about the after life and how we'd all live forever if we did everything right and followed jesus, etc
>start wondering about living forever
>realize that sounds terrible and living without an ending sounds like the worst thing imaginable whether it's heaven or hell
>clung to the idea that eventually I'll no longer exist, and that's literally the reason for passing on my genes
>the thought of me being wrong still lingers in the back of my mind (mostly when talking to me mom)

Eternity is a much scarier concept than ceasing to exist.

>my consciousness loves alcohol that seems to slow it down and make it shittier
>also kind of fucks other areas of the body
>wants me to continue because holy shit it's way better

wow I hate myself now

Guess I'm now #missileCruzShelter