We have to talk about GIN

We have to talk about GIN.

While it tastes like hospital it is very enjoyable. I feel like a juniper bush gave me the biggest facial every time I take a sip. Yes, it sounds gay but is actually manly as fuck. It is the most manly drink there is, actually.

That's all.

Why gin of all things ? It tastes like pine needles

Bullshit, drink whiskey like a real man

I currently own 13 different gins. I like most of them.
What's there to discuss?

Whiskey sucks if it's not irish and stored for centuries... Rum is where it's at

>making a gin thread
>starts with Niggerbay Sapphire

real gin coming through

Whiskey is for farmers that can't even do proper moon shine.

hortus gin is daddy

You clearly don't know shit. Bourbon is life. Ever tried Pappy? Basil Haden? Elija Craig 12 yr?

No?

Go fuck yourself

Gin and coke is my favorite drink!

best gin out there. CanĀ“t top it.

Sapphire is my personal favorite, some bottles are more flavorful with the juniper berry, but I agree when you get that bottle bursting with flavor is the tops. Sapphire splash tonic and lime, less of a hangover with gin, at least for me.

> Basil Haden - the posh farmer's delight

You must be Rollin in cash for that selection, your drinking Pap on the reg?

Worst day was when Malacca was replaced by Tanq Ten.

Hendrick's

What happened to beefeater ?

whats the cheapest most decent gin out there?
bombay sapphire is pretty ok but too expensive

Recommendations for a gin more on the citrusy side? I like Tanqueray Rangpur and Bombay Sapphire East, but there must be something a little more.. exclusive out there?

I bought all of it and drank it.

Beefeater is great

Noooooo. Did you do that ? Why in the hell should I ever go to london again then ?

I can't stand beefeater - it's like drinking pine-sol. I do enjoy New Amsterdam though, even if it can be a bit harsh if it's not cold.

Any suggestions on what else might be a match?

My absolute favorite is Gordons London Dry Gin, have you tasted it? Mostly citrus but that dry taste gets me going

Makers 46, or go home.

Sell one of your organs and get

Tanqueray, maybe with some exotic tonic. But 15% tonic, 110% gin.

Ya, I'm drinking it right now. I mixed it with, what turned out to be, shit tonic though :(

Expensive but worth it.

That bottle ruins urge tbh, exactly like vanilla sex boyo

I wish. I do have a pappy 23 yr bottle about half full and a 15 yr bottle unopened. I drink Elija Craing or Eagle Rare on the reg.

Why is there legit grass in that drink?

>Plymouth Gin master race reporting in

Duh.

Thats the thing, citrus taste so strong that if you mix it with some weird Schweppes it will fuck it all up

I don't know what that means. It's distilled in Kentucky, and at $60 for 750ml bottle I don't think most farmers are drinking it

Gin is love. Gin is life.

Bombay sapphire is cheap shit tier. Hendricks is where it's at but I find gin in general to be quite a faggy drink. Do you mix yours? If so with what?

Lmao, I bet that you are 14 or something

>it takes like hospital
Doesn't all booze? Kinda?

Never found gin to be any worse than any other hard liquor. Easy to put back, actually.

user, its good to hear a fellow tard who loves gin
it is by far the best spirit

Name them

I don't dislike Makers 46, but it is not the best in that price range

this

Hipster faggot detected

I like it, it's like a flavored vodka
I know I can just get flavored vodka, but why not just get schnapps then?

I can drink both Whiskey and Cognac, but Gin is something that actually is pleasent

>Niggerbay Sapphire
Kek

Here's a thread for you, buddy:

Kys

Gin = Schnapps in 1L bottle

hay whats a good beginner gin?

im in canada so selection is a bit fucked

Yea no thanks I like my chicks with out dicks

Hopefully it went in to liquidation was fucking disgusting

start with tanq

Where do you live? Bombay is one of the cheapest

May not be expensive or fancy but plain old Seagrams gin is pretty good

Tanqueray this man knows his shit

You have the pallet of a Down syndrome who just burned his tongue on hot cheese. Gordon's is the cheapest shit you can buy in a bar

How much a bottle?

Yeah, gin is awful. Even black people who grew up guzzling generic grape drank have to mix gin with o.j.

I've had some decent rums and tequilas, but Scotch and bourbon are pretty much all I drink regularly.

Namely Balvenie DoubleWood 12 and Woodford Reserve Distiller's Select.

gin over all is pretty cheap compared to whisky and scotch lol

So if I were to start drinking gin, and I wanted a moderate price, what'd be the most recommendable ?

He gets it

depends on where you live in the world a bottle of gin in canada runs from 30 to 50 bucks max

Bull dog nice

Isn't a pallet something used in the industry to store things ?

How much do you commonly spend on a bottle of alcohol to being with?

My nigga.

Wow easy there champ

Say it was in Denmark ?

a place were bombay is considered top shelf
argentina
im poor tho so I cant afford anything more expensive than smirnoff per night

this is the cheapest gin here that doesnt taste like formalin, its still fucking awful

if I get rum I go all in and spend around 400-800 Dkk

i would look up the suggested bottles in this thread in denmark to find their prices

google is your friend

I see, in Europe that isn't the case

if you spend this much then I'd recommend going to a bar and just try a few and go from there, around here the equivalent of roughly 250 dkk buys you a decent bottle of gin.

My personal recommendation would be Tanqueray No 10 for something rather neutral.

When I was a little kid I was told that I was not allowed to enjoy Gin...

...but I actually like it very much.

Literally the worst gin going

Nice choice for reg, I'm currently into Woodford Reserve, and1792, New Years my cousin had bottle of Johnny gold and blue, and 15 McCallum. I drank like I was going to jail in the morning, good time.

Yeah okay, seems this is the budget drink. I only buy a bottle once a month though. But maybe I should hit up the gin bar in town and see what they have. The only real gin I've had was a bull dog, and that was in a mix

what you know about that bumpyface?

Gin is life.

Not sure if you can get this outside of Colorado, but I'll bet there's a way to order this online. OP, if you love the juniper aspect of gin, this bottle will change your life for the better. I really do hope you try it, it's totally changed my mind about gin's superiority to whiskey.

Hell yea! I am a fan of woodford, not so much 1792.

Thanks for the tip mate!

I live in Denver and have been to that distillery. It is a great Gin. Have to disagree about Gin being superior to Whiskey though.

Jin tastes like pine sol.

Drank that shit the day I turned 21, Bombay Sapphire.

Never fucking again, its for niggers and liberal college kids.

was meant for oops

that sound like the lyrics of a the strokes song

enjoy being jelly fags

Do you all drink your gin neat?
Been trying to find a nice tonic, the basic is schweppes, tried some thomas henry.
Thing is, I usually can't stand bitter things, but interestingly enough I don't mind with my gin tonics.
So, anyone got some recommendations for a mild tonic?

That's why I like it