Trump going for round 3 on mislim ban?

Trump going for round 3 on mislim ban?

>courts 2
>trump 0

Get fucked.

Kek

>unelected shills defying policy laid down by the Executive as afforded to it in the constitution
Good luck ever getting a Trump supporter to ever believe the findings of a poll, even when you're right

Get fucked reublicuck

how many more times, it isnt a ban, a ban is and outright stop on anyone coming in to the country from those countrys, all it is, is a check to see who the fuck they are first, before they can come into our country, until they find that out, they cant come in plain and simple, which is what many other countrys have been doing for fucking years. stop listening to bullshit media anti-trump propaganda

>unelected shills
If you support the idea of electing supreme court judges, then you support corruption.

An unelected judicial branch is in your precious holy constitution, stop being a traitorous, unamerican seditionist.

dawg you know where this is going though right?

>Get fucked.
I agree, get fucked, OP!

Your own god emperor called it a ban, and people with VISAs and green cards were turned away before the supreme court got involved.

>before the supreme court got involved.
They haven't gotten involved yet, just some Obama placed judges in washington.
But they will, and you're not going to like what they rule.

You'd expect Trump would have someone with juridical knowledge to check every executive order just to avoid such hassle.

I hate him but if he actually took his time and his personal law goblins did their job this might fly. I also think the protests will be smaller. It's hard to stand for a cause with a 9-5 and I think people are to tired to launch a full scale retaliation (in the form of protests, save your replies trump-ets). Who knows though, most of the news (news the event, not news the media) is fucking crazy these days

The CBC is reporting that a Canadian citizen of Indian decent was questioned for 6 hours, photographed, fingerprinted, and ultimately allowed to return to Montreal only after signing a certificate saying she won't travel to the USA without an immigration visa of some sort (which they wouldn't specifically name). She had been driving down to a spa with a couple of friends for a day of nice upper middle class leisure time, getting a massage and maybe a mud bath. Her PARENTS were born in India. India is not on the list Trump has cooked up. She's a fucking nice lady from Montreal with too much money to spend, who wanted to spend it in an American spa. One of her white friends, waiting, overheard a border official saying "I know it may feel like you're being Trumped..."

This is the sort of blatantly racist bullshit Trump is allowing to happen on his watch. There's no shortage of racist assholes, but he's giving them all permission to act out. It's like grade school playgrounds in the 1960's, the adults with guns edition. If it weren't so sad and so funny I'd be mad. As it is, I'm just enjoying watching the meltdown from North of the border. This gunna be so gud.....

too bad, so sad
Go Back, Go Back

completely fake story.

idiot liberals.

This user might just be on to something.

That's right, keep on keepin' on. Your god emperor will get you there. And I'll just be laughing so hard watching from a stable country. This is the meltdown we thought would happen under Bush, but now we see that the moron president was actually rather tame in comparison to the current idiot in chief. Where did I put the popcorn...

Trump says that he has great ratings. I think what he means by great ratings is something quite different than what everyone else means though. On the other hand he probably is the most watched and followed reality TV star of all time (even bigger than those duck faggots and Ozzy motherfucking Osbourne combined, and people just can't seem to stop talking about him, so he's not exactly lying I guess. It's more a case of him not having the slightest fucking clue what he's talking about, so he's not even wrong.

>And I'll just be laughing so hard watching from a stable
This is what yourr left wing news does. They take everything out of context.

They already stopped some Canadian-born Hindu woman from coming to our hotel for a vacation.

I wonder what our economy is going to look like when the great pumpkin is finished failing at this latest venture.