Every time I see her face I feel extremely anger. My fucking blood boils as she smirks

Every time I see her face I feel extremely anger. My fucking blood boils as she smirks.

She is THE spoiled white bitch. With her fucking expensive smart waters and Mercedes Benz. She's always preaching about social justice and supports minorities, yet she lives behind a life of luxury.

I fucking hate her, I fucking hate her Sup Forums

Most SJW's are exactly like that, ironically.

I want her to sit on my face and lecture me about my white male privilege

i remember reading some piggy pasta about her.. anyone know what im talking about?

she has been, is and will always be more talented, successful, happier, richer and prettier than you.

Post Pablo's face when he sees this

are you serious m8? that pussy looks delicious

Chloe is beautiful, and has a high acting talent that has been ignored in her recent movies.

I am voting for Hillary because of Chloe.

She bears miniscule similarities to my sister, so I can never find her attractive. Shes not a great actor but shes alright I suppose.

>talented

I'd plunge into this desu. Fuck Paco.

Can anyone afford a Mercedez Benz E-class?

I would hatefuck the shit out of her disgusting body and then kill her and slice her limbs and feed them to my pet iguanas

That's how much I fucking hate this fucking slut

>She bears miniscule similarities to my sister, so I can never find her attractive.
What is this faggotry?

wow i feel sory for you i just want to give her sweet pusy kises right on her pusy lips!

Her arms and legs are too long for her body...

Never noticed this before.

Ugh. If she lifted more she'd be a goddess.

That's a big vagina

I see Chloe Moretz as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Chloe Moretz is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Chloe Moretz does it for me.

a first gen from 2010-11 is only like sub-25k so i guess pseudo-rich people can afford it

I missed this one

She has that body where she's thicc now but you know by the time she hits 30 she's going to look like a spanish mom

She looks hot as fuck here. If I wasn't so ugly I'd assfuck her

Does she have Hispanic blood? It would explain a lot.

I had sex with this girl named rachel with a similar body when I was a senior in high school. We ended up going to the same college and we would casually fuck since we had the same major and studied together a lot, or we were at the same party or something. Over 3 years she literally expanded from Moretz body to full sodacan mode where her legs were fat enough that I really had to do some work to get my dick in there. I eventually stopped talking to her when she kept asking if I thought we would make a good couple while simultaneously hitting on other guys through snapchat.

/blog

>simultaneously hitting on other guys through snapchat

Fat whores who think they're god's gift to men are fucking hilarious. I've encountered more than a couple myself, user. They try to bamboozle you with vagina. My sympathies.

>spanish mom

But would you hatefuck her

We used to finish fucking and then she would send naked pictures of herself all sweaty to other guys with captions like "Showering off after the gym bb" or some shit. It was so consistent I don't understand why she thought I would ever want to date her.

One time we fucked in her house instead of mine like usual and a guy demanded to know where she was because she was in a different room and he thought she was at some guys house.

not the good kind

>Showering off after the gym bb
haha holy shit

In two years she'll be taking BBC in every hole, I guarantee it. Good job bailing on her.

This is why murders happen.

>mediocre actress in not even a single good movie
>wants Hillary to win
One dumb ugly broad.

>come on over user and take a whiff

>c-can I lick them too?

go away pig

for you

#FridgeSquad