thank you uncle benjen

Thank you Uncle Benjen.

Hodor molested Bran.

Can I at least keep the horse?

>creepstare

Good for them. I support their love.

yall arent right for that last thread

No

>Isaac: I think the rule on Game of Thrones is that if character does not die onscreen, they are coming back.
What did he mean by this?

Thanks uncle benjen

hodor is coming back

Reminder that Dany is NOT incapable of having children, she's just dumb. She's never even had a maester check out her mating hole.

What is going through kristians mind in here?

i will FUCKING kill you

She's had lots of pregnancy free Daario sex.

Oh he is deff coming back. He'll make a great wight

Same thing that would be going through any sane person's mind.

You have no proof

delet ths

Daario is sterile bc of all the STDs

She got pregnant in the books and had a miscarriage at the end of ADWD due to the poison berries. It probably won't be explicitly explained so that later on she'll get pregnant and her being dumb will think it was Jon or whoever else's miracle seed or some shit, when in reality she was never incapable of having children. MMD aborted her first babby and She accidentally aborted her second babby.

She's only slept with one dude since Drogo either way so it could easily be explained away as Daario being sterile.

Bran is bestlad

Does anyone have the picture of him with the orange in his mouth?

Along with Stannis and Blackfish

And Stannis.

crawl you little bitch

Also, Stannis

theyre not gonna let him on the set again bro

You are in your thirties. Stop speaking like a child.

Mirri said pretty much that she'd never bear a living child.

And D&D had Dany repeat she won't be having kids to Moro.

She's not continuing the Targ bloodline, that'll be Jon

the fuck are you talking about

If you read what MMD says to her in the books it could be interpreted in multiple ways. It could mean she's incapable of having a child, but it could also mean that when she has a living child she (Dany) will die. Or her child will be named Drogo, but that seems like a stretch.

Of course MMD could have just been filling her head with nonsense because she was bitter.

the fuck are you talking about?

>And D&D had Dany repeat she won't be having kids to Moro.
This wasn't a repeat, It's the only time she's spoken on it in the show, and as was said previous it's just an emo "my dragons are my only children" thing. Mirri Maz Duur never says anything about Dany's ability to have children in the show. They cut that out. So Dany is literally the on

.....why

Why not?

fug
> So Dany is literally the on
...only person to say anything about it in the show. Unless you can link to another scene where it was spoken of?

im talking about the restraining order theyre about to file against hodor

didn't she fuck hizdahr for marriage consummation?

>She got pregnant in the books and had a miscarriage at the end of ADWD due to the poison berries.

Or explained as her being able to get pregnant but never being able to birth a living child as Mirri stated bearing a living child with impossible things, as in the baby will always miscarry or be stillborn.

Khal Drogo for example isn't coming back.

>MMD aborted her first babby

Using blood magic. If moon tea can fuck Lysa's shit up to the point she miscarries or loses all those kids but one, blood magic can make Dany lose any and all children

isn't this partially based on your personal search habits?

Fine, first time but still mentioned and not like D&D are doing anything that's supposed to fulfill other impossible things Mirri mentioned in the books or show for example

They never married on the show. He just got stabbed

>it could also mean that when she has a living child she (Dany) will die

But how is that Drogo coming back? that'd be her going to him

>types who will jon into google
>don't even enter and first result is jonsa video explaining why he'll marry sansa and not Dany

j*nsa has hit the mainstream.

it's out there now, like baneposting

but we are talking about the books in this context

is this rape ?

If you are legit asking, D&D fucked up and it looked like rape when it wansnt supposed to be so no, user.

I don't remember her doing so

>Khal Drogo for example isn't coming back.
GRRM has said he likes to toy with prophecy and the misinterperetation of it. Like he says it's usually correct, but he likes when it's fulfilled in unexpected ways. What I'm saying is, the first secion of what MMD says about seas running dry and mountains blowing in the wind could be figurative and could be fulfilled. Like the mountain part could refer to burning pyramids or a volcanic eruption. The second bit about her womb quickening and bearing a living child clearly isn't figurative, but the third part could be. Reuniting with Drogo = death. I.e. when part 1 happens, part 2 will happen, and then she'll die.

>Using blood magic. If moon tea can fuck Lysa's shit up to the point she miscarries or loses all those kids but one, blood magic can make Dany lose any and all children
...okay, but this isn't any less speculative than anything else being said. We know little to nothing about "blood magic".

Why does tumblr have so many Isaacs?

jaime coerced her. then she gave in.

why not?

that one is spoopy

I really don't think that's much of a detail to be hung up on. "He will return" spoken directly and specifically to Dany could mean the same thing as "you will go to him".

you were looking for the orange picture werent you

Because no one can be wrong about everything.

Who's gonna be Jon's broodmare?

Or can he go Aegon I or better yet Maegor style now that the Faith and Westeros are weak?

correct

chubby face

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Senpai noticed us!

dany is a given, no one else is needed. they cannot escape the call of the targaryen blood anyway.

Been away from these threads since the finale
How is it still up? Wasnt it banned last time?

Jon is going to die just like the Last Hero

>image says she can't have kids
>Dany is a given

Do you even know what broodmare means?

There is something weirdly unsettling about it.

dany can have kids. MMD was lying.

kill yourself faggot

he said ladies

What are these pictures even from?

Explain this character..
Who is she?
What does she want?
Why does she wear the mask?

That would be really fucking stupid.

More like the director, who claimed that he shot it as a consexual sex scene, which is weird since he was one of the best directors of GoT except for that scene.

>the most gullible character on the show believes it without ever consulting a medical expert, it must be true!

did you find it?

No he didn't,the interviewer did. He just said fans.

She is a dropped character after D&D decided they were going magic lite in the show.

>it can't happen because I don't like it!

Next you're going to tell us how it's "cliche" and "GRRM wants a bittersweet ending!" like those things constitute counterarguments on their own.

they are rehearsing
why? the story is full of deceptions.

not yet. I keep getting distracted by other rare Isaacs.

Sure she was fampai.

Unless Dany is knocked up right now with Daario's seed in the show, she's sticking by thinking she can't have kids.

in which case, Jon needs to start breeding highborn bitches

either way, kill yourself

Perhaps she's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

> the story is full of deceptions.
Yes, but that's different than outright lies for no particular reason.

Some of the people she warned Dany against actually seem to have good intentions (Quentyn) so I'm wondering if she's just trying to feed Dany's paranoia? Or maybe she's a DanyxJon shipper.

no u

>ywn will never stay up until the early morning in the Vale with sweetrobin drinking Châteauneuf-du-Pape and listening to vaporwave.

she had a miscarriage in book 5.
>outright lies for no particular reason
except MMD hates them very much.

She's butthurt because Dany's lot just raped and pillaged her village

>with sweetrobin

Why? for the great autism company?

Oh ok then yes they fucked

I have no idea what the fuck you just said.

Robin's hip man. He's not one of those sword autists.

>Hear me, Daenerys Targaryen. The glass candles are burning.
>Soon comes the pale mare, and after her the others. Kraken (Victarion/Yara Greyjoy) and dark flame(Marwyn), lion (Tyrion? Lannister) and griffin(Jon Connington), the sun’s son (Quetyn Martell) and the mummer’s dragon(fAegon). Trust none of them. Remember the Undying. Beware the perfumed seneschal(Varys?)."

and he didn't want more after that. How can someone not lust after valyrian pussy?